Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,104 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

What Is That Makes You Uncomfortable. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Is That Makes You Uncomfortable. (786 Views)

Holy Ghost!! Japanese Invents "See Through" Garments That Makes You Invisible! / Top 3 Factors That Makes A Woman Sexy? / If You Think Fake Hair Makes You Look Beautiful It Doesnt! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is That Makes You Uncomfortable. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 20, 2013
Hi everyone,as a lady or gentleman,what is it,that when you realise you don't have it,on u feel so uncomfortable.

Mine is,my earrings,i feel so uncomfortable if am not wearing them,anytime,anywhere. Thats why i hv more of earrings than any other accessory.
Add yours.
Re: What Is That Makes You Uncomfortable. by Danhumprey: 4:36pm On Dec 20, 2013
Adaobi12: Thats why i hv more of earrings than any other accessory.
Add yours.
Seems like you are a earring freak. I never knew. shocked
Re: What Is That Makes You Uncomfortable. by JayneStephanie: 4:38pm On Dec 20, 2013
Lucky you...wearing earrings and jewellry generally make me uncomfortable. And thats why you will hardly get me spotting any hair that is not center or side parting. Just recently made a resolution to always wear a wrist watch...
Re: What Is That Makes You Uncomfortable. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 20, 2013
Hmmmmmm. I am cmin back with my own contribution. BTW check my signature
Re: What Is That Makes You Uncomfortable. by Danhumprey: 4:40pm On Dec 20, 2013
As for me,whenever I didn't put on my wristwatch or have my hankerchief with me,I feel uncomfortable. embarassed
Re: What Is That Makes You Uncomfortable. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 20, 2013
Wrist watch,dnt last long in ma hand. I last one i bought 8mnths ago,became faulty after 1wk. So i dnt invest in it.
Jayne-Stephanie:
Lucky you...wearing earrings and jewellry generally make me uncomfortable. And thats why you will hardly get me spotting any hair that is not center or side parting. Just recently made a resolution to always wear a wrist watch...
Re: What Is That Makes You Uncomfortable. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 20, 2013
I buy earrings as if my future depends on it.
Danhumprey: Seems like you are a earring freak. I never knew. shocked
Re: What Is That Makes You Uncomfortable. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 20, 2013
Wristwatch.
Re: What Is That Makes You Uncomfortable. by Bootybuttchic(f): 11:39pm On Dec 20, 2013
Lawdy Lawd! Earrings!
Re: What Is That Makes You Uncomfortable. by Dannylux: 11:46pm On Dec 20, 2013
Being dressed up at home. I prefer being nakedd and free..
Re: What Is That Makes You Uncomfortable. by missterious(f): 11:59pm On Dec 20, 2013
I don't wear jewelry of any kind but I always have a wristwatch in my purse in case I forgot to wear it at home.
Re: What Is That Makes You Uncomfortable. by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 21, 2013
Naked as in adam
Dannylux: Being dressed up at home. I prefer being nakedd and free..
Re: What Is That Makes You Uncomfortable. by jaybee3(m): 7:33am On Dec 21, 2013
Wristwatch
Re: What Is That Makes You Uncomfortable. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:37am On Dec 21, 2013
Bra!!!
Re: What Is That Makes You Uncomfortable. by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 21, 2013
Robb balm for my lips embarassed. I'd be seriously uncomfortable.
Re: What Is That Makes You Uncomfortable. by Dannylux: 9:09am On Dec 21, 2013
Adaobi12: Naked as in adam

Nakedd as in shirtless grin
Re: What Is That Makes You Uncomfortable. by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 21, 2013
Ok,nw i get it.
Dannylux:

Nakedd as in shirtless grin
Re: What Is That Makes You Uncomfortable. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 21, 2013
Mine is My Phone.
Re: What Is That Makes You Uncomfortable. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 21, 2013
My phone.

(1) (Reply)

“apple Iwatch” Launching With 1.7″ And 1.3″ Variants In October 2014 / Check Henshaw’s Outfit To A Reception With President Jonathan At Eko Hotel / Need Help For My Kid's Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.