Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,968 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Omenka:Tinubu And Obasanjo Are Not Yoruba People, they are actors --Musiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omenka:Tinubu And Obasanjo Are Not Yoruba People, they are actors --Musiwa (1596 Views)

Ben Bruce And Obasanjo Pictured Together / Buhari And Obasanjo's Tenure More Corrupt Than GEJ Tenure - TI / Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omenka:Tinubu And Obasanjo Are Not Yoruba People, they are actors --Musiwa by musiwa112: 8:05pm On Dec 20, 2013
tinubu and obasanjo are not yoruba people -- musiwa

tinubu real name ahmed magaji, northerner names..

obasanjo mean nothing in yorubaland.. where he claim he comes from.. egba people dont bear obasanjo.. there is no other yoruba person that bear obasanjo.. oba can not sanjo..

In igbo, someone on nairaland said it mean pour it inside her to cover your shame.

2 Likes

Re: Omenka:Tinubu And Obasanjo Are Not Yoruba People, they are actors --Musiwa by musiwa112: 8:08pm On Dec 20, 2013
they are people who just deceive the people. that why the people hate them
Re: Omenka:Tinubu And Obasanjo Are Not Yoruba People, they are actors --Musiwa by piratedcopy(m): 8:09pm On Dec 20, 2013
undecided like seriously. The end is really near undecided
Re: Omenka:Tinubu And Obasanjo Are Not Yoruba People, they are actors --Musiwa by kingofpool: 8:19pm On Dec 20, 2013
musiwa nd INDIAN HEMP sittin side by side.....

Musiwa maka ndu gi na elu uwa stop smokin hot Poo
Re: Omenka:Tinubu And Obasanjo Are Not Yoruba People, they are actors --Musiwa by musiwa112: 9:13pm On Dec 20, 2013
you people need to go to school.. magaji is an hausa name. they change their names to dominate western nigeria, that way it cant leave..

you can see them bomb up people because they believe in domination using anything .. telling lies etc.

do a google search on them. most of you need to go to school. you can tell where people are from ..

they just deceive you
Re: Omenka:Tinubu And Obasanjo Are Not Yoruba People, they are actors --Musiwa by Day11(m): 9:17pm On Dec 20, 2013
And Musiwa is from where?

Burundi
Re: Omenka:Tinubu And Obasanjo Are Not Yoruba People, they are actors --Musiwa by c0llynz02: 10:20pm On Dec 20, 2013
musiwa112: tinubu and obasanjo are not yoruba people -- musiwa

obasanjo mean nothing in yorubaland.. where he claim he comes from.. egba people dont bear obasanjo.. there is no other yoruba person that bear obasanjo.. oba can not sanjo..
PMSL at bolded.
Re: Omenka:Tinubu And Obasanjo Are Not Yoruba People, they are actors --Musiwa by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 20, 2013

Oro yi ma le gan! So no one else bears the name Obasanjo in Yoruba land? Aba jo!
Re: Omenka:Tinubu And Obasanjo Are Not Yoruba People, they are actors --Musiwa by donphilopus: 10:36pm On Dec 20, 2013
Musiwa doesn't quote people, he only creates topics with people's name! People like Dayokanu, dridowu, Ify, Don (Donphilopus), Omenka and so many others I can't remember.
Re: Omenka:Tinubu And Obasanjo Are Not Yoruba People, they are actors --Musiwa by musiwa112: 12:09am On Dec 21, 2013
have you found anybody who bear Obasanjo in the whole of Yorubaland. NO. Why, because he is not Yoruba. One person can not bear a name.

And Obasanjo, oba does not sanjo in Yorubaland, Not egba word.

Magaji is hausa.. Tinubu is not his real name.. his real name is Ahmed magaji.

[img]http://imageshack.us/a/img33/828/e6h.bmp[/img]
Re: Omenka:Tinubu And Obasanjo Are Not Yoruba People, they are actors --Musiwa by musiwa112: 12:11am On Dec 21, 2013
Re: Omenka:Tinubu And Obasanjo Are Not Yoruba People, they are actors --Musiwa by musiwa112: 12:18am On Dec 21, 2013
You can go all over Yorubaland. You will never find anyone person that bear Obasanjo. because it is not a Yoruba name.
Re: Omenka:Tinubu And Obasanjo Are Not Yoruba People, they are actors --Musiwa by Nobody: 1:08am On Dec 21, 2013
musiwa112: You can go all over Yorubaland. You will never find anyone person that bear Obasanjo. because it is not a Yoruba name.
hmmm... I will write an open letter to Obasanjo for him to clarify this. angry
Re: Omenka:Tinubu And Obasanjo Are Not Yoruba People, they are actors --Musiwa by musiwa112: 4:14am On Dec 21, 2013
The Yoruba people know who is Yoruba or not. but the nigeria government force them on the people using their media. Nigeria government own 97% of the media.

You can go on the internet and search 411 of names of Yoruba people living in the USA. and give them a call and ask if they know anyone who bear obasanjo apart from him. I am curious of this issue .

This is one of the reason the people treat them this way.. video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFjWFOcn1y8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kpc8gwCXDn8
Re: Omenka:Tinubu And Obasanjo Are Not Yoruba People, they are actors --Musiwa by bluesun: 6:01am On Dec 21, 2013
obasanjo is not yoruba just for now but in 2003 you musiwa and you brother southwest governor rule by action party fail to field prisidentially flagbearer of then AD,because they reorganise obansanjo are a yoruba man.may be musiwa you just take ogogoro period.
Re: Omenka:Tinubu And Obasanjo Are Not Yoruba People, they are actors --Musiwa by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 21, 2013
If Obasanjo is not yoruba, where is he from?
Re: Omenka:Tinubu And Obasanjo Are Not Yoruba People, they are actors --Musiwa by omenka(m): 6:36am On Dec 21, 2013
Aare Musiwa, I bring you good tidings from my people. They are overwhelmed by the great job of enlightenment you've been doing on this forum. They say may your days be long like your father's, Oduduwa, and your friend, Mandela.

But you can't just tell us both men are not yorubas without hard evidence to prove that. What are your facts. Where are your evidence?
Re: Omenka:Tinubu And Obasanjo Are Not Yoruba People, they are actors --Musiwa by stevecantrell: 8:28am On Dec 21, 2013
musiwa112: .

In igbo, someone on nairaland said it mean pour it inside her to cover your shame.

I agree, it would be a shame to pour it anywhere else !
Re: Omenka:Tinubu And Obasanjo Are Not Yoruba People, they are actors --Musiwa by musiwa112: 5:37am On Dec 22, 2013
I am just curious about the name. I have never seen any Yoruba man bear that name and nobody have ever. Dont I have right to ask the question.

I greet you comrade, Show me APC or PDP members , I have over 70 million members , which are loyal to me, which are more than APC and PDP. With over 50,000 center ready to go.

God as given me the power to influence who become the president that what you people dont know.

I know you think I am joking when I said my family is Ademusiwa is oduduwa first family. Please go and find out.

My interest is to protect the people.

Re: Omenka:Tinubu And Obasanjo Are Not Yoruba People, they are actors --Musiwa by musiwa112: 5:47am On Dec 22, 2013
first: Tinubu is not Yoruba because tinubu claim lagos but madam tinubu is ogun state.

The second thing is that the title iyaloja , is for abeokuta.

the third thing Even if the iyaloja is suppose to be for the Tinubu family, how come Magaji got the title. They dont transfer father family title to Mother family in Yoruba land.

If tinubu father was Iyaloja, then you will say tinubu is Yoruba. You can see the contradiction in all of this..

So you can conclude that 419 dey there..

Is not that I am trying to bring him down. But the spirit of God in me, would not agree with this issue. And If I am wrong please clearly call me a liar.

Something look wrong somewhere.
Re: Omenka:Tinubu And Obasanjo Are Not Yoruba People, they are actors --Musiwa by Yeske2(m): 6:47am On Dec 22, 2013
^^^^
We agree with you that both men are not Yoruba so what next Musiwa? No similarity in altitude obviously.
Re: Omenka:Tinubu And Obasanjo Are Not Yoruba People, they are actors --Musiwa by musiwa112: 7:43am On Dec 22, 2013
most of them are mumu people, they dont know what they call 419...
Re: Omenka:Tinubu And Obasanjo Are Not Yoruba People, they are actors --Musiwa by kushy(m): 7:57am On Dec 22, 2013
its a lie, obasanjo are many in abeokuta. i have a friend AKIN OBASANJO and he is nt a relative of d former president. so, stop this rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Omenka:Tinubu And Obasanjo Are Not Yoruba People, they are actors --Musiwa by musiwa112: 12:35pm On Dec 22, 2013
what nonsense are you talking about, there is nobody by that name in yorubaland.
Re: Omenka:Tinubu And Obasanjo Are Not Yoruba People, they are actors --Musiwa by musiwa112: 11:59pm On Dec 25, 2013
basically what this non yoruba people have done. Is pretend that they are yorubas for many years without the people knowing the truth.
Re: Omenka:Tinubu And Obasanjo Are Not Yoruba People, they are actors --Musiwa by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 26, 2013
Musiwa is not a Yoruba man that is why we have never seen any similarity in attitude not in real life nor Nairaland !

Musawa is a name of Local Govt in Katsina state ,that is where Musiwa comes from ...

No similarity in Attitude .... Musawa is an Hausa/Fulani Name

No Body bear Musiwa In Oduduwa's compound ....it's northerner's !!!
Re: Omenka:Tinubu And Obasanjo Are Not Yoruba People, they are actors --Musiwa by musiwa112: 5:31am On Dec 26, 2013
it is beyoud altitude, look at the picture very well. you just teach me something new.

You dont want to give up. Tinubu or obasanjo are not Yoruba.. they deceive the people alot in nigeria, because most of them run scam on the people. this is how they became rich.
Re: Omenka:Tinubu And Obasanjo Are Not Yoruba People, they are actors --Musiwa by Howmanage: 7:50am On Dec 26, 2013

. Before we can believe anything you say, you have to first clarify who you are
Re: Omenka:Tinubu And Obasanjo Are Not Yoruba People, they are actors --Musiwa by musiwa112: 8:06am On Dec 26, 2013
my family is oduduwa first child. my family have rule for 5000 years. so i can tell you, who is and who is not yoruba. tinubu is a northerner who speak yoruba.

that is the ooni of ife in london when i posted the information. i am from one of the royal yoruba homes.

the thing is the nigeria govt have used element like tinubu and others to deceive our people for so long. this is one of the reason why we were not able to claim our right.

[img]http://1.bp..com/_QGZdNuK3hsw/TA1EpqofQvI/AAAAAAAAA-0/icqLwjEnewE/s1600/Cross+section+of+Chiefs.jpg[/img]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Closure Of The Opening At Dopemu Iyana Bustop Axis On Abeokuta Expressway / Oil Subsidy Rose From N300b To N2.3tn Under Jonathan In Six Months – Amaechi / Buhari Exposed: His Education Life And Career.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.