Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Investment In Dubai? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Investment In Dubai? (832 Views)

Double Investment In One Payment. Buy A House And A Full Plot Of Land Together. / Investment In Farm Plantations Give Higher ROI Than Most Rental Apartments / Real Estate Investment In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investment In Dubai? by cyberslam: 2:18pm On Aug 01, 2008
Hi all,

I am an authorize agent of DAMAC ( www.damacholding.com ), the largest private developer of the Middle East and sell properties directly from the developer. I have a great pre-launch offer in the booming real estate market coming up in Dubai.

Please find below the details of this investment:

http://www.mydamacproperty.com/admiral/

All the paperwork, money transactions etc, will be done directly between you and DAMAC.

Let me know if you or someone you know would be interested in this once in a life time investment opportunity.
Re: Investment In Dubai? by beninman(m): 2:27pm On Aug 01, 2008
Just tell me why I should live Nigeria and go all the way to Dubai with my CASH!!! You better take this shit out of here b4 something bad happen to people like you! What you are doing is asking those stupid Governors to steal our money and follow you to Dubai!! I am smarter than you are boy. I am telling you now, Don't ever encourage investment over sea here again, gat it?

U have to invest your motherfucking money in Dubai your dirty self. Don't encourage no one to follow you out of this country!! We want all the money to stay right here in Nigeria not taking them away to Dubai, gat-it?? U better hear me now 'cos we will be hunting people like you soon ans all of you will pay!
Re: Investment In Dubai? by sinibar: 2:43pm On Aug 01, 2008
lol
Re: Investment In Dubai? by cyberslam: 2:43pm On Aug 01, 2008
beninman,

firstly, i am not forcing you or anyone to invest in dubai and get great returns. Everyone knows that Dubai is now a booming real estate market and still expanding at an alarming rate.

secondly, no one is asking you to go all the way to Dubai with harcore cash? heard of bank transfer and escrow accounts?

Last but not the least, please mind your language. If you want to invest then good enough otherwise carry on with your life.

P.S. moderators, are there any rules in this forum as beninman post def. needs to have a look at.
Re: Investment In Dubai? by femigirl(f): 5:50pm On Aug 03, 2008
lol grin

sorry this make me laugh. I though Qatar was the new in place to invest

(1) (Reply)

Why You Look Towards Ikorodu For An Apartment And Building A House / Abuja Building Permit / 4 Plot Of Land At Arepo Nuj For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.