Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Dear Tecno , Thanks But Your Phones Are Crap! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Dear Tecno , Thanks But Your Phones Are Crap! (24613 Views)

Be Careful Of Your Phones And Phone Addiction, See Why / 15 Reasons Android Phones Are Better Than The Iphone / Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Tecno , Thanks But Your Phones Are Crap! by Kelvindwaplord(m): 9:41pm On Dec 20, 2013
Dear Tecno , the year 2013 is almost over and i'ld like to congratulate you for your contribution in the smartphone market this year. I'ld also like to commend your efforts towards providing nigerians with android phones at a cheaper rate. My mum used to tell me that ''The Best Things In Life Dont Come Cheap''. There is no doubt your phones are one of the cheapest in the market , but they're not the best. In my opinion they are 'Crap' compared to the phones created by other tech companies.. Perhaps you can prove me wrong with this reasons.

•Tecno Phones Have No Special Features : Yes Your phones have no special features!. Your phones are not water and dust proof , they dont have gorilla glass , worst of all they dont even have OTA upgrade!. Tell me , which of your phones can you compare to :

•A Samsung Galaxy S4 That has a special app called 'S-translator'. With s translator you can convert your voice to any language of your choice.

•A Nexus 5 that has an unscratchable gorilla glass screen. Or

•A Sony Xperia z1 that is both dust and water proof

??

Obviously none of your phones can compare because you're not thinking towards that direction , all you care about is releasing 'Look A like' phones every Month!. So please give me a reason why i should buy your phone rather than to just stick to my Nokia 3310

•They Are Products Of A Stagnant Company: yes , Tecno is a stagnant company!. We've heard lots about samsung creating a smartphone with a curved screen , creating wristwatches that acts and performs the same functions as a phone and we're even hearing about samsung's plan to create a 'foldable display' phone in 2014. However , we havent heard about any ongoing technological projects from tecno. I know you might want to say your company is still 'growing' but the truth is that the rate in which technology is advancing , you have to up your game or else you get kicked out of the market. I'm not suprised about the kinds of phones you produce because thats what is expected from a stagnant company like yours.

•Your Devices Lack OTA Upgrade: a lot has been said about tecno phones lacking the ability to upgrade it operating system. Am really suprised that nothing has been done about this. Is it that you guys dont have capable engineers to fix this or what Any reasonable company that values its customers would have found a solution to this but i'm really suprised that nothing has been done so far.

BBM now works on android but my friend's tecno d3 cant use BBM because he cant upgrade his phone's operating system. To me , thats total crap and i'ld rather not use a phone at all than to buy a tecno android.

Nigerians have fallen in love with you and they'ld like to see more from your company or else , dont be suprised if your phones goes into extinsion sooner than expected.

Credit : http://dailytechmedia.com/dear-tecno-thanks-phones-crap.html

24 Likes

Re: Dear Tecno , Thanks But Your Phones Are Crap! by Youngpo413: 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2013
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Dear Tecno , Thanks But Your Phones Are Crap! by 1stola: 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2013
Na today u know
Awuf dey run belle

2 Likes

Re: Dear Tecno , Thanks But Your Phones Are Crap! by physise(m): 9:50pm On Dec 20, 2013
waiting for tecno fans grin
Re: Dear Tecno , Thanks But Your Phones Are Crap! by xtophy(m): 9:59pm On Dec 20, 2013
@op....try P5...dnt judge blindly

2 Likes

Re: Dear Tecno , Thanks But Your Phones Are Crap! by christaddicted: 10:03pm On Dec 20, 2013
Finally, this' true. That's why I like my Nokia 3310.

1 Like

Re: Dear Tecno , Thanks But Your Phones Are Crap! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 20, 2013
Truth hurts cry
Re: Dear Tecno , Thanks But Your Phones Are Crap! by seunwen2(m): 10:06pm On Dec 20, 2013
Oya clap for yourself still rocking bbm with my tecno m7

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Tecno , Thanks But Your Phones Are Crap! by vizkiz: 10:09pm On Dec 20, 2013
bro i feel ur pain after spendinq dt much amount on ur phone Tecno nw started creatinq smart Phones wif cheaper prices grin nw u cnt reali form 4 Jide n fatia hw biq ur phone z tongue

48 Likes

Re: Dear Tecno , Thanks But Your Phones Are Crap! by Deekaydadon(m): 10:10pm On Dec 20, 2013
angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Dear Tecno , Thanks But Your Phones Are Crap! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 20, 2013
Say bye bye to chineese MTK devices

1 Like

Re: Dear Tecno , Thanks But Your Phones Are Crap! by adelolaa(m): 10:12pm On Dec 20, 2013
just passing by with my surulere++ sha. #team_Tecno_m3

visit this for young c++ programmer https://www.nairaland.com/1536652/c-beginner-discussion-room-drop/3#20359305

1 Like

Re: Dear Tecno , Thanks But Your Phones Are Crap! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 20, 2013
U don mean it@kevin. Mua is planning 2 get a p5,by january. Are u encouragin or discouragin mua?

1 Like

Re: Dear Tecno , Thanks But Your Phones Are Crap! by kindy86: 10:14pm On Dec 20, 2013
Hmmm,i know that someone else wil stil translate this topic,bt come what may tecno save my money

1 Like

Re: Dear Tecno , Thanks But Your Phones Are Crap! by drss(m): 10:14pm On Dec 20, 2013
If e pain u so much, go hug transfomer!! #TEAM TECNO ALL THE WAY#!!!!

25 Likes

Re: Dear Tecno , Thanks But Your Phones Are Crap! by physise(m): 10:16pm On Dec 20, 2013
lol butthurt tecno fans

accept the fact

1 Like

Re: Dear Tecno , Thanks But Your Phones Are Crap! by Kelvindwaplord(m): 10:21pm On Dec 20, 2013
Adaobi12: U don mean it@kevin. Mua is planning 2 get a p5,by january. Are u encouragin or discouragin mua?

am not tryn to discourage u. I'm just opening ur eyes to the bitter truth about tecno

Madam , do u knw why samsung's phones are expensive??. Coz they are of high quality and accepted worldwide. I double dare tecno to take their phantom a+ to america and lets see if they'ld even make up to 200 sales.. Its only in nigeria that u'ld hear of tecno dats coz they know nigerians are ignorant and they like #awuuf. They dont like to spend money on good things. always looking for a way to manipulate things and pay less for a greater value.

BOTTOM LINE :

If You're Going For Quality Then Get A Samsung , Sony Or HTC Phone.

If You're Going For Price Then You Can Manage A Tecno Phone.

SAMSUNG , HTC , SONY Are For Men.

TECNO Is For Boys.

#i Rest My Case!

29 Likes

Re: Dear Tecno , Thanks But Your Phones Are Crap! by daverebranded(m): 10:35pm On Dec 20, 2013
dear op thank you for your thread but its crap....tank u

39 Likes

Re: Dear Tecno , Thanks But Your Phones Are Crap! by Kelvindwaplord(m): 10:39pm On Dec 20, 2013
daverebranded: dear op thank you for your thread but its crap....tank u

dear dave , thanks for you comment but your opinion dosent matter. You werent forced to comment on this, were u?

9 Likes

Re: Dear Tecno , Thanks But Your Phones Are Crap! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 20, 2013
WAITING FOR THE TBOY'S
Re: Dear Tecno , Thanks But Your Phones Are Crap! by Oyetboy(m): 10:55pm On Dec 20, 2013
It will make fp
Re: Dear Tecno , Thanks But Your Phones Are Crap! by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 20, 2013
reserved
Re: Dear Tecno , Thanks But Your Phones Are Crap! by lycann(m): 11:10pm On Dec 20, 2013
I agree with u partially,we need something amazing from tecno so we can keep up with other great phone in the market. #TeamTecno #TM3

1 Like

Re: Dear Tecno , Thanks But Your Phones Are Crap! by delikay4luv: 11:29pm On Dec 20, 2013
seun will soon get tired of Tecno threads.
psalmdave: Not that you are rong but how many people can afford those high end phone,even here on nl...... How many htc1,s4,note3,iphone5 etc users do we have?are they not just mere admirers of the products and they will still scream,We need high end phones
we dont even know the type of phone(s) they r using. they r always shouting about tecno, let tecno produce a high-end phone, they will still bark and say china na china.

6 Likes

Re: Dear Tecno , Thanks But Your Phones Are Crap! by Femistico(m): 12:21am On Dec 21, 2013
correct
Re: Dear Tecno , Thanks But Your Phones Are Crap! by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 21, 2013
op how much do dey sell those phones u mention,has tecno produce a phone of 90k and advertise for you to buy.....am an HTc user but dont pass such judgment.....s4 will get 4 m7 and 3 A+ ...LOL

10 Likes

Re: Dear Tecno , Thanks But Your Phones Are Crap! by physise(m): 12:35am On Dec 21, 2013
EMMAUGOH: op how much do dey sell those phones u mention,has tecno produce a phone of 90k and advertise for you to buy.....am a real tecno hater but dont pass such judgment.....s4 will get 4 m7 and 3 A+ ...LOL
Lol
Re: Dear Tecno , Thanks But Your Phones Are Crap! by Nobody: 12:48am On Dec 21, 2013
the phones you compared tecno with,do they come cheap? Tecno has really demystify the so called tech giants from ripping the public of their glorified piece of plastic...mind you,i use samsung galaxy grand,but i hate someone unnecessary being judgmental,affordability should be the key word here.

27 Likes

Re: Dear Tecno , Thanks But Your Phones Are Crap! by psalmdave(m): 1:06am On Dec 21, 2013
about the sony xperia......M not tryna say it aint water proof,it is but it has a limit,go read about it,there is a certain time and depth it can stay water proof,if it exceeds that lipsrsealed......

1 Like

Re: Dear Tecno , Thanks But Your Phones Are Crap! by Nobody: 1:18am On Dec 21, 2013
@ OP why are you comparing low end phone to high end ones. It shows you are just looking for unnecessary and bashing attention

6 Likes

Re: Dear Tecno , Thanks But Your Phones Are Crap! by Nobody: 3:19am On Dec 21, 2013
Wacky thread. What have you ever produced?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Pays For iPhones & Got Apples / Specifications Of The Smartphone That Was Made Just For Hackers / Reactions Of People When Their Phones Malfunction (Memes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.