Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

I Got A Job Today Through Nairaland - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Got A Job Today Through Nairaland (17941 Views)

I Got A Job Today / I Got A Job Through Nairaland. / I Got A Fantastic Job Through Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got A Job Today Through Nairaland by comtem2011: 11:54am On Dec 21, 2013
Pearlyakin: Congrats miss contem,please what does the company produce and what is the course that yu study....thanks.
. Importatn of cars, Transportatn, and farm products (local and int'l) and other services. Accounting. Thanx dear.
Re: I Got A Job Today Through Nairaland by Hogan007: 11:59am On Dec 21, 2013
Congrats! However I expect u to share incisive contact details of the consultants so that others can benefit.
Re: I Got A Job Today Through Nairaland by oluxy(m): 12:04pm On Dec 21, 2013
Congrats lady. Go and exploit.

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job Today Through Nairaland by lebienconnu: 12:59pm On Dec 21, 2013
felicitations, mon fille.

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job Today Through Nairaland by bukkylois(f): 1:22pm On Dec 21, 2013
Perfect bright: Exceeding Grace !!!, Strange Works, Strange Acts , Exceeding Grace. Papa prophised that many shall be picking their jobs, thank God in less a week to the end of shiloh 2013, you have pick ur own job. Is indeed the strange acts of God. Thanks
am tapping into this ooo. My strange acts on the way

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job Today Through Nairaland by bigyomite(m): 2:16pm On Dec 21, 2013
Is it neccesary u know d organisation?, congrat babe.
Re: I Got A Job Today Through Nairaland by Pearlyakin(m): 2:31pm On Dec 21, 2013
comtem2011: . Importatn of cars, Transportatn, and farm products (local and int'l). Accounting. Thanx dear.
you are welcome ma,i would like to know you more,cos am also into agriculture,so dat yu might be of help to me in the future..
Re: I Got A Job Today Through Nairaland by Mornah25: 2:50pm On Dec 21, 2013
comtem2011: Thanx to God and I appreciate Izik dat posted d job vacancy 2wks ago. God bless you.
Pls what did u put in for? I need anwer asap pls!
Re: I Got A Job Today Through Nairaland by adejodan(m): 2:56pm On Dec 21, 2013
Congrats. Where did you get the job?
Re: I Got A Job Today Through Nairaland by GentleFrank(m): 3:04pm On Dec 21, 2013
Good !
Re: I Got A Job Today Through Nairaland by klens(m): 3:49pm On Dec 21, 2013
congrats dear. it's not easy at all, to secure job these days in Nigeria na long thing
Re: I Got A Job Today Through Nairaland by PrincessAmaka(f): 4:57pm On Dec 21, 2013
Congrats Bro....

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job Today Through Nairaland by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 21, 2013
adejodan: Congrats. Where did you get the job?

She got d job in my house;
Re: I Got A Job Today Through Nairaland by Estorico: 10:31pm On Dec 21, 2013
Congratulations! I tap into that huge blessing as I receive mine before the year runs out in Jesus name Amen. Exceeding Grace Strange Works will surely locate me soon!

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job Today Through Nairaland by browniecay: 11:45pm On Dec 21, 2013
comtem2011: thanx all and congrats in advance for your year of exceeding grace and strange acts of God.

...Strange works indeed is working...Proudly repping LFC...

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job Today Through Nairaland by ignis: 7:51am On Dec 22, 2013
Pakonte: i got a job on thursday but not tru nairaland
Who ask you?
Re: I Got A Job Today Through Nairaland by bakingsoda: 8:15am On Dec 22, 2013
5.00GP:

WITHIN A WEEK YOU SECURED D JOB...
HOPE U DIDN'T USE WHAT YOU HAVE TO GET WHAT YOU WANT..
may negativity not ruin your life. i saw a vacancy advert here on nairaland, i applied same day, was interviewed and i got the job same day...

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job Today Through Nairaland by Onyenna(m): 8:50am On Dec 22, 2013
comtem2011: thanx, am a lady.

Huh!? You're a Lady!!......Congratulations Girl!
Re: I Got A Job Today Through Nairaland by seangy4konji: 1:49pm On Dec 22, 2013
You get jobNice one ooo...It no easy.i nor deh even find again self...Work hard you hear>>be a good girl there...May God provide for people searching for jobs but with the way our corrupt leaders including Goodluck Jonathan,his wife,the finance minister,Iweala or whats her name,Stealer Oduah,and all those corrupt ministers are running our countryYour case will continue to look like a miracle which is nothing to marvel at as a citizen of Nigeria which is endowed with natural gift such as oil and gas...If you have a friend who is a UAE citizen or Saudi Arabia then you will know how citizens of Nigeria should be living...You got a jobReal Kings and Princess dont work...The only type of work is charity jobs ie paying back to the community and less privileged but i am telling you there is no less privilege in UAE OR QATAR unless the person has got mental problems and would be treated in a mental institution...That awkward moment when a president uses an ex militant to secure the crude oil of the country,that awkward moment when aviation minister buys bullet proof cars even OBAMAs beast is not worth,that awkward moment when billions are spent on funeral ceremonies while the insurgency is carrying out attacks in the nothern part of Nigeria,that awkward moment when a president wears Agbada to commission a toy plane and calls it a drone which cannot even carry a bottle of Heineken not to talk of 10 ton bomb to destroy enemy base camp....Dont be glad you got the job...keep praying for your country...God provide for us all but its a shiite hole here...We are just silent but we are watching!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job Today Through Nairaland by Talie2kiss(f): 7:01pm On Dec 22, 2013
Congrats gal,i tap my own job frm this testimony.amen
Re: I Got A Job Today Through Nairaland by eljayson(m): 4:18am On Dec 23, 2013
Abeg oo, make nairalanders contribute votes for me sef, so I go get job.

http://pulse.ng/music/vote-for-jason-id2582297.html
Re: I Got A Job Today Through Nairaland by Sike(m): 6:47am On Dec 23, 2013
Raymondenyi: Congrats; first bank; 3092215847 ; my account number!!!

Pls I'll b expecting ur First fruit by jan 30th; tnx in advance!
lmao. Are U a pastor?
Re: I Got A Job Today Through Nairaland by esherizdan(f): 7:00am On Dec 23, 2013
ceejay91: congrate.....hope say na beta work.
congrate.....hope say na beta work.
congrate.....hope say na beta work.
if u dnt no hw to appreciate God for every little thing u have u will neva appreciate him even wen get bigger things in life

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job Today Through Nairaland by esherizdan(f): 7:06am On Dec 23, 2013
5.00GP:

WITHIN A WEEK YOU SECURED D JOB...
HOPE U DIDN'T USE WHAT YOU HAVE TO GET WHAT YOU WANT..
u r an enemy of progress or may be u r jealous.rejoice with people wen they r rejoicing dnt make ur jealousy obvious

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite / Career At Etisalat Nigeria. Oshodi Call Center / Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Update From Workforce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.