Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,121 members, 7,867,245 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:45 PM

Amaechi Blasts Jonathan,list Out His Many Sins - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Blasts Jonathan,list Out His Many Sins (2939 Views)

It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan / 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala / Amaechi Blasts Tukur Over APC Sponsorship Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Blasts Jonathan,list Out His Many Sins by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 21, 2013
Gold-mind:
Amaechi s preparing his political coffin.

It's the President fighting battles on different fronts that should be getting set for political oblivion.

Obviously....he has refused or damn too naive to understand the virtue of picking your political battle wisely.

Some of us here warned him that Ameachi remained the last person he should pick a fight with.....but his aides led by Wike misled him into a battle with his most vociferous supporter among the governors.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Blasts Jonathan,list Out His Many Sins by tosan200(m): 8:09am On Dec 21, 2013
The fear of Gov Amaeci is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: Amaechi Blasts Jonathan,list Out His Many Sins by Chigold101(m): 8:50am On Dec 21, 2013
Point of correction... Amaechi is not the chairman of governor‘s forum. Kalabari youths on monday praised GEJ & said he is the only president that has ever remembered them. Amaechi is just wooping up sentiment against GEJ cos in 2015 APC might consider giving him ambarsadoral post...
Re: Amaechi Blasts Jonathan,list Out His Many Sins by ObiOkpor(m): 9:03am On Dec 21, 2013
Gamji007:

But so far, the president has been loosing his battles in PH na! Abi, u no de read news?
big lie!
Re: Amaechi Blasts Jonathan,list Out His Many Sins by ObiOkpor(m): 9:05am On Dec 21, 2013
ilugunboy:

When has it become a taboo to disagree politically with a sitting President...

Some of these irritants on NL are damn just too politically ignorant.
)people like you right?
Re: Amaechi Blasts Jonathan,list Out His Many Sins by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 21, 2013
Obi Okpor: )people like you right?

Aren't you the one that claimed Ameachi is a loser because he disagreed on point of politics and principles with GEJ? What is wrong in holding a different political view point to that of a President? Is he your god?
Re: Amaechi Blasts Jonathan,list Out His Many Sins by ObiOkpor(m): 9:18am On Dec 21, 2013
ilugunboy:

Aren't you the one that claimed Ameachi is a loser because he disagreed on point of politics and principles with GEJ? What is wrong in holding a different political view point to that of a President? Is he your god?
yes,he is .is it not constitutionally right for GEJ to contest for re-election?Why can't Amechi let him be.i only have one true God,and not god ok. *Peace out*
Re: Amaechi Blasts Jonathan,list Out His Many Sins by Gamji007: 9:20am On Dec 21, 2013
nsk 1st son: he has told us about gej....soon his daughter wil tel us about him

We ll hear his daughter speaking with Abati's voice!
Re: Amaechi Blasts Jonathan,list Out His Many Sins by Gamji007: 9:36am On Dec 21, 2013
Obi Okpor: yes,he is .is it not constitutionally right for GEJ to contest for re-election?Why can't Amechi let him be.i only have one true God,and not god ok. *Peace out*

Yo seem to be forgeting that GEJ started witch hunting Amaechi for nursing a vice presidential ambition to a different presidential candidate. Is it constitutionally wrong for Amaechi to support a presidential candidate order than GEJ? [b] WHY CAN'T GEJ LET HIM BE?

My friend,stop feigning ignorance and accept the fact that GEJ started the fight and is beginning to regret it.
Re: Amaechi Blasts Jonathan,list Out His Many Sins by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 21, 2013
Chigold101: Point of correction... Amaechi is not the chairman of governor‘s forum. Kalabari youths on monday praised GEJ & said he is the only president that has ever remembered them. Amaechi is just wooping up sentiment against GEJ cos in 2015 APC might consider giving him ambarsadoral post...
Re: Amaechi Blasts Jonathan,list Out His Many Sins by ObiOkpor(m): 10:01am On Dec 21, 2013
Gamji007:

Yo seem to be forgeting that GEJ started witch hunting Amaechi for nursing a vice presidential ambition to a different presidential candidate. Is it constitutionally wrong for Amaechi to support a presidential candidate order than GEJ? [b] WHY CAN'T GEJ LET HIM BE?

My friend,stop feigning ignorance and accept the fact that GEJ started the fight and is beginning to regret it.
GEJ will not regreat but ur soKcalled Amechi will.2014,his ass will be on fire.Politically i can tell u that ur Amechi is dead.
Re: Amaechi Blasts Jonathan,list Out His Many Sins by elari(m): 2:38pm On Dec 21, 2013
Obi Okpor: must you comment?what are you saying?
. . . i swear u dumb
Re: Amaechi Blasts Jonathan,list Out His Many Sins by ObiOkpor(m): 4:28pm On Dec 21, 2013
elari: . . . i swear u dumb
you are dumber than you think you pathetic slowpoke!
Re: Amaechi Blasts Jonathan,list Out His Many Sins by DeCleff(m): 5:01pm On Dec 21, 2013
Ameachi is a fearless breed; imagine how he stood on a rail line to stop the moving train

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayose Sets For Second Downfall / No Morality In Governance, If You Want To Be Moral, Go To Church – Amaechi / Multichoice Considers Tough Times, Reduces Price Of Offerings For Subscribers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.