Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Automated Buying & Selling Of Perfectmoney $. Funding Is Instant(first In 9ja) - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Automated Buying & Selling Of Perfectmoney $. Funding Is Instant(first In 9ja) (1837 Views)

Buying/selling Of Used Trucks/trailers At Cheaper Rate. / Make Money Buying/selling Website(free Ebook Attach) / Buying/selling Of Liberty Reserve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Automated Buying & Selling Of Perfectmoney $. Funding Is Instant(first In 9ja) by Onlinebiz2012: 11:58pm On Dec 20, 2013
What Is Perfectmoney?

Perfect Money is a leading international financial service allowing the users to make instant payments and to make money transfers securely throughout the Internet opening unique opportunities to Internet users and owners of the Internet businesses.
Perfect Money targets to bring the transactions on the Internet to the ideal level!
http://www.perfectmoney.com

What is Voguepay ?

Voguepay is a Nigeria unique online payment processor whose vision is to offer buyers and sellers a secure and easy-to-use means of transacting business online.
http://www.voguepay.com

If you're a victim of perfectmoney scam i.e a situation whereby you exchange perfectmoney with all those nigeria money exchanger and you never get paid, Congratulation for reading this thread.

In this simple tutorial, i will explain to you on how you can buy & sell Perfectmoney Dollar INSTANTLY !

Make sure you have a verified[you verify your email and phone number] Voguepay Account before trying the below tutorial

How To Buy Perfectmoney

1.Goto http://www.eswift-ng.com

2. Login to your account[Register if you are new.

3. Then click on Buy E-currency or visit http://www.eswift-ng.com/buy directly when logged In.

4. You'll be ask to enter your Perfectmoney Account ID(the one that always start with U),Choose the amount you wanna buy and then click on buy

5. You'll be redirected to Voguepay website to make the payment.

6. After the payment is successful, click on "Continue To Merchant Website"

7. INSTANTLY, Your Perfectmoney Dollar will be transferred to the Perfectmoney Account ID you entered when purchasing !

How To Sell Perfectmoney

1. Goto http://www.eswift-ng.com

2. Login to your account(Register if you're new)

3. Click on "Sell E-currency" or visit http://www.eswift-ng.com/sell

4. Enter Your Voguepay Email Address , follow by the amount you wanna sell then click on Sell

5. You'll be redirected to Perfectmoney Website where you'll make the payment

6. After the payment is successful, the money will be converted to Naira and AUTOMATICALLY send to your Voguepay Account which you can later withdraw to your Nigeria Bank Account

Note : The sold Perfectmoney can only be paid into
voguepay account

If you have any question regarding this tutorial, kindly post it here.

Thanks.

ESWIFT-NG.COM
Re: Automated Buying & Selling Of Perfectmoney $. Funding Is Instant(first In 9ja) by Onlinebiz2012: 7:27am On Dec 21, 2013
.. Try it and you won't be scammed of Perfectmoney again
Re: Automated Buying & Selling Of Perfectmoney $. Funding Is Instant(first In 9ja) by Onlinebiz2012: 9:48am On Dec 21, 2013
Re: Automated Buying & Selling Of Perfectmoney $. Funding Is Instant(first In 9ja) by taila67(m): 10:10am On Dec 21, 2013
How long does it take to withdraw money from vogue pay account to your bank account for ATM withdrawal
Re: Automated Buying & Selling Of Perfectmoney $. Funding Is Instant(first In 9ja) by Onlinebiz2012: 10:30am On Dec 21, 2013
taila67: How long does it take to withdraw money from vogue pay account to your bank account for ATM withdrawal
Latest 2hrs

You can as well set Auto withdrawer, that automatically transfer your funds to your bank account so you won't be making withdrawer request every time !
Re: Automated Buying & Selling Of Perfectmoney $. Funding Is Instant(first In 9ja) by Onlinebiz2012: 10:47am On Dec 21, 2013
taila67: How long does it take to withdraw money from vogue pay account to your bank account for ATM withdrawal
On business days Only !
Re: Automated Buying & Selling Of Perfectmoney $. Funding Is Instant(first In 9ja) by Onlinebiz2012: 1:10pm On Dec 21, 2013
Re: Automated Buying & Selling Of Perfectmoney $. Funding Is Instant(first In 9ja) by honeric01(m): 2:09am On Dec 30, 2013
Onlinebiz2012: ...

I have just placed a "test" order on your website, waiting to see how long it takes to process orders..

I read on your website that order processing is automatic, but it doesn't look that way looking at the fact that i am yet to get funded with the "test" order.
Re: Automated Buying & Selling Of Perfectmoney $. Funding Is Instant(first In 9ja) by Onlinebiz2012: 6:59am On Dec 30, 2013
honeric01:

I have just placed a "test" order on your website, waiting to see how long it takes to process orders..

I read on your website that order processing is automatic, but it doesn't look that way looking at the fact that i am yet to get funded with the "test" order.

A field thats only meant to enter perfectmoney number only, why did you include your email ?
Re: Automated Buying & Selling Of Perfectmoney $. Funding Is Instant(first In 9ja) by Onlinebiz2012: 7:05am On Dec 30, 2013
honeric01:

Receipt from voguepay stated it clearly
U5032358: by honexxxx@hxxxx.com
Re: Automated Buying & Selling Of Perfectmoney $. Funding Is Instant(first In 9ja) by honeric01(m): 7:19am On Dec 30, 2013
Kindly delete my email from your comment, that email is private and i don't want it in public domain.

Thanks
Re: Automated Buying & Selling Of Perfectmoney $. Funding Is Instant(first In 9ja) by honeric01(m): 7:20am On Dec 30, 2013
Onlinebiz2012:

A field thats only meant to enter perfectmoney number only, why did you include your email ?

I hope you can come here to correct this accusation.

Thanks
Re: Automated Buying & Selling Of Perfectmoney $. Funding Is Instant(first In 9ja) by Onlinebiz2012: 7:25am On Dec 30, 2013
honeric01:

Thanks

Yeah ! It was our fault by not checking if the end users enter a valid perfectmoney account number or not.

Checked now !

Even if you enter your email along with it next time, system will alert you !

Regards !
Re: Automated Buying & Selling Of Perfectmoney $. Funding Is Instant(first In 9ja) by Onlinebiz2012: 7:27am On Dec 30, 2013
you can actually check www.nairaland.com/1564753/exchange-voguepay-perfectmoney-dollar-online for one of our client testimony who entered his valid perfectmoney number
Re: Automated Buying & Selling Of Perfectmoney $. Funding Is Instant(first In 9ja) by futonat: 8:17am On Dec 30, 2013
honeric01:

Thanks

The owner called and send me d link to this thread !
I was their first user to test the platform and i must say,
I swear to Almighty God , i purchased $5 from them and i was like WOW ! Everything worked fine and automated !

Don't know what happened in your own case tho.....
Buh you should've at least
contact them before posting this kinda review on this thread !

They are real when i purchased $5 , abi ESWIFT-NG don change ?

@OP :-D :-D :-D
Re: Automated Buying & Selling Of Perfectmoney $. Funding Is Instant(first In 9ja) by honeric01(m): 9:16am On Dec 30, 2013
futonat:

The owner called and send me d link to this thread !
I was their first user to test the platform and i must say,
I swear to Almighty God , i purchased $5 from them and i was like WOW ! Everything worked fine and automated !

Don't know what happened in your own case tho.....
Buh you should've at least
contact them before posting this kinda review on this thread !

They are real when i purchased $5 , abi ESWIFT-NG don change ?

@OP :-D :-D :-D
what makes you think i didn't? Anyways case settled. Regards.
Re: Automated Buying & Selling Of Perfectmoney $. Funding Is Instant(first In 9ja) by honeric01(m): 9:19am On Dec 30, 2013
Onlinebiz2012:

Yeah ! It was our fault by not checking if the end users enter a valid perfectmoney account number or not.

Checked now !

Even if you enter your email along with it next time, system will alert you !

Regards !
when next i place an order, you'll get a review accordingly.
Regards
Re: Automated Buying & Selling Of Perfectmoney $. Funding Is Instant(first In 9ja) by Onlinebiz2012: 10:03am On Dec 30, 2013
Alright sir
Re: Automated Buying & Selling Of Perfectmoney $. Funding Is Instant(first In 9ja) by Onlinebiz2012: 2:26pm On Dec 30, 2013
Re: Automated Buying & Selling Of Perfectmoney $. Funding Is Instant(first In 9ja) by ubabtc: 9:05pm On Dec 30, 2013
I sell PM and WEBMONEY at N170/$1. Anyone interested should please call 08129302878. Thanks.
Re: Automated Buying & Selling Of Perfectmoney $. Funding Is Instant(first In 9ja) by Onlinebiz2012: 7:38am On Jan 02, 2014
!
Re: Automated Buying & Selling Of Perfectmoney $. Funding Is Instant(first In 9ja) by Onlinebiz2012: 9:04am On Jan 05, 2014
!

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your Ankara From Cotonou / Ogbonge Roofing Tile From Batlan Concept (photo) / Portable Tyre Pumping Machine Brought Closer To Your Doorstep In Lekki/ajah area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.