Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (3989 Views)

Temptations Vs Our Sight / Why Do People Hate Catholic Church So Much? / Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 21, 2013

1 Like

Re: . by ogunwalea(m): 12:16am On Dec 21, 2013
this is beyond physical....... I know i dnt av any demon bt sum pple luk irritating sumtimes.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:48am On Dec 21, 2013
ogunwalea: this is beyond physical....... I know i dnt av any demon bt sum pple luk irritating sumtimes.

But this one is on sight without irritating anyone.
Re: . by tpia5: 12:02am On Dec 23, 2013
its an "ism" and the fault is often in the person hating.

"ism" or "ia" as in racism, tribalism, etc.

"ia" as in xenophobia, phobia, etc. Caused by fear of something or someone, for whatever reason.

"Intuition" does not make you hate someone on sight, rather i'd call it a neuroses, an "ism" or "ia".
Re: . by ogunwalea(m): 12:19am On Dec 23, 2013
oyinbo.......
Re: . by bizmahn: 1:40am On Dec 23, 2013
@OP There are cases where its the other way round whereby an individual has hate,rejection,disfavour "attracting" demons resident in them.This makes their presence to be repulsive to people.The demons magnet hatred,disfavour from people against them.This is usually caused by grievous curses on an individual or some deep deviant sin(s) that shut the open heavens of the individual.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 25, 2013
@bizmahn "hate,rejection,disfavour" are from demons. An individual who is led by the Holy Spirit will not hate others, that individual would only keep away from those they are not comfortable with.

"When someone hates an individual as soon as they see the person, it is because they themselves have demons, who recognize the holy spirit who covers the other person. Then the demons influence the person who has them, and the individual get a negative reaction. This is a spiritual situation, and the spirits involved are not those of the humans present. Spirits can communicate with each other, without the humans knowing about it" as described above.
Re: . by tpia5: 8:58pm On Dec 25, 2013
tpia@:
its an "ism" and the fault is often in the person hating.

"ism" or "ia" as in racism, tribalism, etc.

"ia" as in xenophobia, phobia, etc. Caused by fear of something or someone, for whatever reason.

"Intuition" does not make you hate someone on sight, rather i'd call it a neuroses, an "ism" or "ia".
Re: . by tpia5: 9:03pm On Dec 25, 2013
Xenophobia is the irrational or unreasoned fear of that which is perceived to be foreign or strange

Racism

poor treatment of or violence against people because of their race

: the belief that some races of people are better than others

Tribalism

loyalty to a tribe or other social group especially when combined with strong negative feelings for people outside the group

Phobia

A phobia (from the Greek: φόβος, Phóbos, meaning "fear" or "morbid fear" ) is, when used in the context of clinical psychology, a type of anxiety disorder, usually defined as a persistent fear of an object or situation in which the sufferer commits to great lengths in avoiding, typically disproportional to the actual danger posed, often being recognized as irrational. In the event the phobia cannot be avoided entirely, the sufferer will endure the situation or object with marked distress and significant interference in social or occupational activities.

It is possible for an individual to develop a phobia over virtually anything. The name of a phobia generally contains a Greek word for what the patient fears plus the suffix -phobia.

sources: wiki and www
Re: . by tpia5: 9:07pm On Dec 25, 2013
Prejudice

refers to prejudgment, or forming an opinion before becoming aware of the relevant facts of a case.

The word is often used to refer to preconceived, usually unfavorable, judgments toward people or a person because of gender, social class, age, disability, religion, sexuality, race/ethnicity, language, nationality or other personal characteristics.

In this case, it refers to a positive or negative evaluation of another person based on their perceived group membership.

Prejudice can also refer to unfounded beliefs and may include "any unreasonable attitude that is unusually resistant to rational influence."

Gordon Allport defined prejudice as a "feeling, favorable or unfavorable, toward a person or thing, prior to, or not based on, actual experience."

wiki
Re: . by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 26, 2013
@tpia

Your explanation is just like believing that the football or movies you watch on TV all happens inside the TV only, without seeing the much bigger picture of how the movies are made or being in the stadium where the football is being played.
Re: . by tpia5: 4:52pm On Dec 26, 2013
I have posted the reasons why you may see people hating you on sight. Check your skin colour, ethnicity, origin, nationality, accent, financial status, etc.

not invisible demons.

even if demons are the reason, in your opinion, people still need an excuse to manifest them, and those are what i listed above.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 26, 2013
^ You don't know the the reason why people hate you on sight. If you understand religion very well you will know demons do exist. The same demons are the ones using most pastors to exploit their members.
Re: . by tpia5: 5:06pm On Dec 26, 2013
if people do not hate you on sight, then that means you are not an achiever.

if they do hate you on sight, look at the reasons i gave above, because you need to know how to direct your prayer if you are disturbed by what you observe.

are you overseas or in nigeria?
Re: . by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 26, 2013
@tpia

The reason I started this thread was to help those who maybe going through such and how they should pray about it.

I did not start this thread to ask you for advice.
Re: . by tpia5: 6:47pm On Dec 26, 2013
If you started the thread to help them then you should not block them from useful contributions.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 26, 2013
@tpia

How have I blocked them. My post offers prayers and advice to help people when they are faced with such a situation. All you have started are what most people already know but what solution do you have for them?
Re: . by tpia5: 7:08pm On Dec 26, 2013
What Jesus said was WATCH and pray.

Praying without also watching, is not enough.

Identifying areas of hatred will help you know what to do.

If you are interacting with xenophobics for example, will prayer make them suddenly stop being xenophobes? You might succeed in having one or two become your "friends" but a better and more lasting option is having enforced laws in place that make for sanity in the environment.

And when that is not possible, you are not necessarily advised to stay there, you can prove me wrong from the bible.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 26, 2013
@tpia

You did not read all that I posted at first, if you did then you would have seen the solutions below that it offers:

What to do:

If it is an optional relationship, you can just walk away, and dissociate yourself, thus protecting yourself from further rejection.

If the acceptance of the other person is critical, and not optional, then you must act.

Pray, and heed the direction of the Holy Spirit

Cover yourself with the blood of Jesus, and ask for a hedge of protection to be put around you.

-
Prayer of agreement:

Everyone cover you with the blood of Jesus, and ask the Father in Jesus name.

Everyone agree with you that you will find favor with people, and that God will bless you efforts.

May the Father God send angels to do battle for you, so that you can get some rest from the spiritual battle, be refreshed, and achieve the success you deserve.

Even if others do have demons, pray a veil over you, so that the demons will be blind to you, and unable to discern your spirit, and attack you.
Re: . by tpia5: 1:22am On Dec 27, 2013
we are essentially saying the same thing, just from different angles.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:40am On Dec 27, 2013
No we are not saying the same thing!
Re: . by mrsbingbagbo(f): 8:05am On Dec 27, 2013
MrBible: No we are not saying the same thing!

oh thank you mrbible. so if people hate you without cause it means you have a good spirit? then i am glad. i am the no1 victim of hatred and rejection without cause. often i am a subject of discussion. please guide me
Re: . by PastorOluT(m): 8:59am On Dec 27, 2013
MrBible: Did you ever wonder why some people hate you as soon as they lay eyes on you?

It could be a new social group (school, church, etc), or a job interview, or a new neighborhood.

They do not know you. They have not spoken to you, in any meaningful way yet. You have not done anything wrong. But the look in their eyes is total disgust or repulsion.

You suddenly feel insecure, or uncomfortable around these people, and you can feel the coldness.

You are definitely in trouble. And it will not go away. Do not delude yourself.

This is NOT a personality clash. You have not yet revealed your personality to them, so this is not it.

When someone hates you as soon as they see you, it is because they themselves have demons, who recognize the holy spirit who covers you.

Then the demons influence the person who has them, and you get a negative reaction.

This is a spiritual situation, and the spirits involved are not those of the humans present.

Spirits can communicate with each other, without the humans knowing about it.

*** Note: This is how psychics work. They have demons who get information about you, from the demons hovering near you, or assigned to you. Then, the demon reveals the information to the psychic, who then gives you a reading.
In the diagram below, the positive (+) person has the Holy Spirit (yellow). The negative person (-) has the demon (black). The two spirits over the people are aware of each other, and react to the other one.

The Holy Spirit is positive, but will be aware of the demon of the (-) person, and allow you to be uncomfortable. This is a warning to that something is wrong, and to avoid the other person – there is some danger. The (+) person reacts with discomfort.

The demon is aware of the “rejection” by the Holy Spirit, feels insulted, and reacts with anger, hate, rejection, also. The feelings are passed onto the (-) person, who feels justified in hating the (+) person, without knowing why. Their response will be irrational, and will be negative in general.
-
What to do:

If it is an optional relationship, you can just walk away, and dissociate yourself, thus protecting yourself from further rejection.

If the acceptance of the other person is critical, and not optional, then you must act.

Cover yourself with the blood of Jesus, and ask for a hedge of protection to be put around you.

Request pray coverage from others, and ask them to stand in agreement with you.
-
Prayer of agreement:

Everyone cover you with the blood of Jesus, and ask the Father in Jesus name.

Everyone agree with you that you will find favor with people, and that God will bless you efforts.

May the Father God send angels to do battle for you, so that you can get some rest from the spiritual battle, be refreshed, and achieve the success you deserve.

Even if others do have demons, pray a veil over you, so that the demons will be blind to you, and unable to discern your spirit, and attack you.

Source: http://heavenawaits./do-people-hate-you-on-sight/

I can perfectly relate with this if u understand what I mean, sorry for the long quote, winks!
Re: . by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 27, 2013
mrs bin gbagbo: often i am a subject of discussion. please guide me

What to do:

If it is an optional relationship, you can just cover yourself with the Blood Of Jesus and walk away, and dissociate yourself, thus protecting yourself from further rejection.

pray a veil over you, so that the demons will be blind to you, and unable to discern your spirit, and attack you.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 27, 2013
Pastor Olu T: I can perfectly relate with this if u understand what I mean, sorry for the long quote, winks!

The reasons and the remedy really makes a lot of sense. But people experiencing such should look for prayer points and prey by themselves rather than going to other people to pray for them as they will be exposing themselves to more demon attackers because the people they go to for prayers have these demons in them too.
Re: . by PastorOluT(m): 8:58pm On Dec 27, 2013
MrBible:

The reasons and the remedy really makes a lot of sense. But people experiencing such should look for prayer points and prey by themselves rather than going to other people to pray for them as they will be exposing themselves to more demon attackers because the people they go to for prayers have these demons in them too.

Yeah, bt really is not just a prayer thing (though it will be nice to pray) 'cos some people just hate u not for what u have done bt for who u are. So the best thing is just to avoid them, though many at times the spirit in them will always bow (I am a witness) n sometimes if u are filled with the spirit u will cast it out. Also Christians need the spirit of discernment to be able to survive on this side of eternity, 'cos there are all sorts of spirits out there.

But the main solution I guess is to be constantly filled with the spirit, when one is constantly filled with the spirit, no demon will be dumb enough to mess with him.

NB u are right sir, prayers will also make one filled with the spirit bt that's not just it; investing more spiritually n walking in the spirit daily.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 27, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

But the main solution I guess is to be constantly filled with the spirit, when one is constantly filled with the spirit, no demon will be dumb enough to mess with him.

True, but if it is an optional relationship, you can just cover yourself with the Blood of Jesus and walk away, and dissociate yourself, thus protecting yourself from further rejection.

Even Jesus told His Disciples in Luke 9:5 "If people do not welcome you, leave their town and shake the dust off your feet as a testimony against them."

(1) (Reply)

Django Unchained And My Catholic Chilldhood / PICTURES: World Sango Festival & Other Festivals / Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.