Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,372 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? (17167 Views)

Why Do People Hate Jews? / Why Do People Hate Catholic Church So Much? / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 14, 2011
I was just wondering why People hate the Bible.

The bible is hated so much that in many strictly Islamic and Stalinist countries the bible is banned in a bid to keep it out of the reach of the common man.

In the western world it is ridiculed, defamed , contradicted , maligned and the truths turned into fables.

During the middle ages the catholic church ensured that the Laity and peasants had no personal copies.

But why  If this book is so useless and aimless and objectionless, why spend so much time, money , effort and in some cases blood just to completely destroy it  undecided

It always says something when people feel insecure just because of a book and it contents !!

In my opinion it is not the bible per se , but the author that is hated.  Yes GOD and his SON Christ JESUS.

Contained within the bible are the nature , thoughts , actions and intentions of GOD.

It therefore goes to say that those who do not have the nature of GOD cannot bear to stand HIM or his word and would instead try to ridicule his book to their own damnation.

I adjure thee, you unwise ones, to humble yourselves under the mighty hand of GOD and read the  precious truths of the BIBLE that will both save your soul and deliver you from the eternal wrath.
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 14, 2011
may be cos they cant handle the truth contained therein
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Jenwitemi(m): 10:30pm On Oct 14, 2011
Why do people "hate" the bible?
Maybe because you christians thump people who are uninterested in the book on their heads way too often instead of keeping the book and it's contents to yourselves? Or is it because the book does not seem to live up to it's own hype after undergoing the slightest of scrutinies? Saying that the book is "hated" is a gross exaggeration, though. There are people who believe in it and there are those who don't. Simples.

Do you lot hate the torah, the talmud, the quran, the upanishads, the mahabharata, etc? If the answer is yes, then why? If you can find the answer to that, then you will know why others feel the same way about your own scriptures. Simples.
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by mantraa: 10:45pm On Oct 14, 2011
There are so many different religions with completely different holy books out there. You know that they cant all be right. But What makes you so sure the your one is the right one. And dont say that its because the bible says so. You must see that a muslim can just as easily say that Islam is the right one because the Koran says so etc.
Atheist dont hate the bible, they just dont believe that it is true, just like all the other ancient (and modern) supernatural myths.
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 14, 2011

The bible is hated so much that in many strictly Islamic and Stalinist countries the bible is banned in a bid to keep it out of the reach of the common man.

In the western world it is ridiculed, defamed , contradicted , maligned and the truths turned into fables.

During the middle ages the catholic church ensured that the Laity and peasants had no personal copies.

But why  undecided   If this book is so useless and aimless and objectionless, why spend so much time, money , effort and in some cases blood just to completely destroy it 

It always says something when people feel insecure just because of a book and it contents !!

In my opinion it is not the bible per se , but the author that is hated.  Yes GOD and his SON Christ JESUS.

Contained within the bible are the nature , thoughts , actions and intentions of GOD.

It therefore goes to say that those who do not have the nature of GOD cannot bear to stand HIM or his word and would instead try to ridicule his book to their own damnation.

I adjure thee, you unwise ones, to humble yourselves under the mighty hand of GOD and read the  precious truths of the BIBLE that will both save your soul and deliver you from the eternal wrath.

Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Jenwitemi(m): 10:57pm On Oct 14, 2011
GOD means nothing, mate. It is just another NOUN that can be used in any story contained in any book to jack it's importance and value up. Writing this god noun in caps changes nothing in the grand scheme of things. Any other religion can make the same GOD claim in it's scriptures. That does not mean that YOU - as a christian -  has to believe it as the truth. To you, the GOD in the bible is the real deal, but to others HE is fake. It is all about belief and unbelief of each sentient individuals influenced by the belief systems in which they find themselves in. Simples. smiley
frosbel:

But why  If this book is so useless and aimless and objectionless, why spend so much time, money , effort and in some cases blood just to completely destroy it  undecided

Perhaps you should do the same before ALLAH or face the same fate. How about that, wise one?[
frosbel:
]I adjure thee, you unwise ones, to humble yourselves under the mighty hand of GOD and read the  precious truths of the BIBLE that will both save your soul and deliver you from the eternal wrath.
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 12:31am On Oct 15, 2011
Jenwitemi:

Why do people "hate" the bible?
Maybe because you christians thump people who are uninterested in the book on their heads way too often instead of keeping the book and it's contents to yourselves? Or is it because the book does not seem to live up to it's own hype after undergoing the slightest of scrutinies? Saying that the book is "hated" is a gross exaggeration, though. There are people who believe in it and there are those who don't. Simples.

Do you lot hate the torah, the talmud, the quran, the upanishads, the mahabharata, etc? If the answer is yes, then why? If you can find the answer to that, then you will know why others feel the same way about your own scriptures. Simples.

as an excuse, this is pretty silly and downright untrue. No one hits you with the bible . . . most so-called christians dont even read it.
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by mazaje(m): 6:39am On Oct 15, 2011
frosbel:

No body hates the bible because the bible can not even stand up to its basic claims. . .You have been wired to believe for example that any body that points to the so many contradictions in the bible hates it. . .If some one ask a question like did Moses really write the first 5 books of the bible because of reason a, b and c, all you see is someone that hates the bible because of how you have been wired to reason instead of seeing a person that is asking a legitimate question. . .Everything you said can be used to make a case as to why people hate the koran, so the question is do you hate the koran, if your answer is not then you will see the reason why no body hates the bible as you claim. . .
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:01am On Oct 15, 2011
the bible has caused so much death, destruction and misery to people of the world. So we hate it.
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Jenwitemi(m): 8:36am On Oct 15, 2011
Really? A what do you think the christian evangelism is? Going out into the "world" to win souls, as you guys call it.
davidylan:

as an excuse, this is pretty silly and downright untrue. No one hits you with the bible . . . most so-called christians dont even read it.
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by shumno(f): 11:32am On Oct 15, 2011
Truth is bitter, the Bible is the true Word of God that is why people criticize it, burn it, sink shiploads of it yet it is still there. If it was fiction or a false book it would have long disappeared and would have been forgotten by now, but because you can never destroy God nor His truth, the Bible is still existing.

Jesus is the way, the Truth and the life, no one can see the Father except through Him, come to Him now and He will make your burdens light.
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by thehomer: 12:36pm On Oct 15, 2011
Why did people hate the Qur'an, the Satanic Verses, Mein Kampf, Uncle Tom's Cabin, Harry Potter books etc?

I wonder if the truths it contains include zombies roaming the streets, humans living in big fish, donkeys talking, slavery being acceptable etc.
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 15, 2011
thehomer:

Why did people hate the Qur'an, the Satanic Verses, Mein Kampf, Uncle Tom's Cabin, Harry Potter books etc?

I wonder if the truths it contains include zombies roaming the streets, humans living in big fish, donkeys talking, slavery being acceptable and the MISSING LINK

grin grin grin
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by harakiri(m): 1:10pm On Oct 15, 2011
frosbel:

Like MAZAJE rightfully said, nobody hates the bible rather it's the way your mind has been conditioned to see things that makes you think so. Let me give you an example :

Some months ago, i was hanging around my residence on a weekend when some men came to preach "the word of god" to me. I politely told them i wasn't interested. They ignored me and continued preaching about the love of god and his care and my "need" to be born again, bla bla bla. For the second time, i told them i wasn't interested. They still proceeded with their preaching to the extent i was forced to tell them i'm an Atheist and besides that, there is nothing they are gonna tell me that i haven't heard tens of thousands of times before. The look they gave me was priceless (it was if they had seen SHREK in real life). They started asking me questions like "Do you hate Christians?" , "Do you hate god", "Do you know hell fire is real?" etc At this point, i was way beyond irritated but i kept my emotions in check and asked them : IF AN IMAM COMES TO YOU WITH HIS QURAN AND STARTS PREACHING ISLAM TO YOU THE WAY YOU ARE TRYING TO FORCE YOUR BELIEFS DOWN MY THROAT, WOULD YOU TOLERATE IT?

They just looked at me dumbfounded with nothing meaningful to say. I simply walked away from them.

Back to the issue. . .

I don't hate the bible or any other religious book (I used to be a Christian and i still have a bible tucked away somewhere). There's nothing to hate there. As far as i'm concerned, it's just a book that has misled billions of people. Period! There are several occasions when i have tried having debates concerning the bible with Christians but somehow along the line when the questions get tough, they (the Christians) start referring to me as being "confused", "possessed" or "a fool". When i return the favor by calling them what they really are, they turn around to say i hate god and Christians. How can i hate a god that doesn't exist? How can i hate people who don't know what they are talking about? How can i hate a book of shams and contradictions?

It can be annoying sometimes but I've learnt not to bother anymore. What's the point?
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by thehomer: 1:23pm On Oct 15, 2011
frosbel:

grin grin grin

What you're doing can be considered dishonest because you're putting words in my mouth without indicating that you've done so.
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 15, 2011
^

Not intended to convey that meaning.

But coming back to your earlier post below :

I have not heard of any country or society or institution that has decided to ban any of the books you mentioned !

The Quran is a book soaked in BLOOD, how come it has never had to undergo the same stigmatisation that the BIBLE has had to endure for over a millenium 
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by texazzpete(m): 1:58pm On Oct 15, 2011
frosbel:

Why do you hate Ogun so much?
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by 9dynasty(m): 2:11pm On Oct 15, 2011
harakiri:

I don't hate the bible or any other religious book (I used to be a Christian and i still have a bible tucked away somewhere). There's nothing to hate there. As far as i'm concerned, it's just a book that has misled billions of people. Period! There are several occasions when i have tried having debates concerning the bible with Christians but somehow along the line when the questions get tough, they (the Christians) start referring to me as being "confused", "possessed" or "a fool". When i return the favor by calling them what they really are, they turn around to say i hate god and Christians. How can i hate a god that doesn't exist? How can i hate people who don't know what they are talking about? How can i hate a book of shams and contradictions?

It can be annoying sometimes but I've learnt not to bother anymore. What's the point?

see who's fool1ng himself with the i used to be a christian crap. . .you were never a christian. all these atheist coming here with i used to love Jesus, i used to like reading the bible, i used to eat, give me a break
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 15, 2011
I love the bible kiss kiss kiss. One of my sources of strength when I am weak. kiss kiss
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 15, 2011
Some months ago, i was hanging around my residence on a weekend when some men came to preach "the word of god" to me. I politely told them i wasn't interested. They ignored me and continued preaching about the love of god and his care and my "need" to be born again, bla bla bla. For the second time, i told them i wasn't interested. They still proceeded with their preaching to the extent i was forced to tell them i'm an Atheist and besides that, there is nothing they are gonna tell me that i haven't heard tens of thousands of times before. The look they gave me was priceless (it was if they had seen SHREK in real life). They started asking me questions like "Do you hate Christians?" , "Do you hate god", "Do you know hell fire is real?" etc At this point, i was way beyond irritated but i kept my emotions in check and asked them : IF AN IMAM COMES TO YOU WITH HIS QURAN AND STARTS PREACHING ISLAM TO YOU THE WAY YOU ARE TRYING TO FORCE YOUR BELIEFS DOWN MY THROAT, WOULD YOU TOLERATE IT?

I for one do not agree with forcing my belief down people's throats. Appears their approach was not the right one but they did it out of LOVE not malice, so get that fact right first.

Secondly Christians make the wrong assumption that GOD is begging people on his knees to become his children, this produces a sort of arrogance in the recipients of the good news.

It's like a woman doing Shakara for a man chasing her, that man might be a good man, had working and loyal. However because she thinks she deserves better than this pleading fool she goes to marry a man who is as proud and vain as she is. The result is the marriage from HELL.

Two things I will like to bring out of this ;

1. Unlike the man chasing the woman on his knees, Jesus is not on his knees begging for your love. He has demonstrated his LOVE for you on the cross, you accept it or reject it.

"God overlooked people's ignorance about these things in earlier times, but now he commands everyone everywhere to repent of their sins and turn to him." - Acts 17:30

It is true that the Holy Spirit convicts us of SIN , Judgement and Righteousness but it is not BY FORCE.  You can reject the gospel as you are doing right now.

"Then the LORD said, "My Spirit will not put up with humans for such a long time, for they are only mortal flesh " - Genesis 6:3

"And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city." - Matthew 10:14-15

So it's simple, if I come to your house to preach the gospel, and you tell me to bagger off, I will be off faster than the sound of Light  grin

2. Like the woman who ended up with the wrong man, many of us reject Christ and end up living fruitless, aimless and frustrating lives. Not worth it in my opinion.

They just looked at me dumbfounded with nothing meaningful to say. I simply walked away from them.

Bravo !!!

I don't hate the bible or any other religious book (I used to be a Christian and i still have a bible tucked away somewhere).

get it out and read John Chapters 1 to 3

There's nothing to hate there. As far as i'm concerned, it's just a book that has misled billions of people. Period!

Happens when you try to read it with an angry , biased and proud heart.

If you were to just read the bible and try to understand the context prayerfully, i doubt that you will have any difficulty.

There are several occasions when i have tried having debates concerning the bible with Christians but somehow along the line when the questions get tough, they (the Christians) start referring to me as being "confused", "possessed" or "a fool".

Not right for a Christian to become abusive because others reject the gospel, I concur with you here.

I have used the word FOOL , no doubt, but within the context of scripture  grin

When i return the favor by calling them what they really are, they turn around to say i hate god and Christians. How can i hate a god that doesn't exist? How can i hate people who don't know what they are talking about? How can i hate a book of shams and contradictions?

Many of us know what we are talking about, my problem with atheists is that while they reject the bible, there is no substitute, they either believe in the fable called Evolution or some random silly theories.
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by jpworld(m): 2:24pm On Oct 15, 2011
Nobody hate the bible, the bible hate the world,
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by shadrach77: 2:32pm On Oct 15, 2011
The bible itself has answered the question or shall we say, God has already answered the question in the bible

"For you refuse my discipline and treat my words like trash." (Psalms 50:17) New Living Translation
cheesy cheesy smiley
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by atasteve: 2:43pm On Oct 15, 2011
Because their eyes of understanding have been darkened.
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 15, 2011
frosbel:

Many of us know what we are talking about, my problem with atheists is that while they reject the bible, there is no substitute, they either believe in the fable called Evolution or some random silly theories.

the problem with fundamentalists is that they wine and dine on that false dichotomy. Atheists do not only reject the bible, they also reject the quran and every other book claiming divine authorship. It's very myopic to think that your religion is the sole reason for people's atheism because an atheist who used to be a muslim probably rejected the quran and not the bible. Same goes for an ex buddhist, ex pagan or ex shamaladindong.

There are atheists on this site who don't accept evolution so your either or fallacy bites in you in the a$$ again. Besides, people don't believe in evolution just like people don't believe in the Atomic theory or Relativity. You either accept them or you don't.
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by EvilBrain1(m): 2:56pm On Oct 15, 2011
See these hypocrites complaining about people hating the bible when they themselves have zero respect for other people's religious beliefs (or lack of them).

You guys make me sick.
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Jibson999(m): 3:07pm On Oct 15, 2011
just curious. did jesus ever mention about d bible or for anyone to be a christian in his lifetime.
why do some xtians say jesus is GOD.
too many glaring points
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by alexola20(m): 3:07pm On Oct 15, 2011
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by mail4gift2(m): 3:11pm On Oct 15, 2011
The Bible is and will continue to be a source of inspiration to me, a book of Wisdom, a book to Guild me and protect me, i want you people to compare the numbers of people that hate other religion and compare the number of people that hate CHRISTIANS (Followers/Disciples of Jesus Christ) and see the difference. if anybody here says he/she used to be a Christian is a Completely lier and a thief and a big F.O.O.L, let me tell you why i said this, there is a big difference between darkness and light and my SWEET BIBLE says Darkness till wonders what makes it run when it sees the LIGHT.

Once you are a Christian and not just a Christian for saying sake, a Real Christian, living by example and practicing what you preach, you can never go back not because you can not, NO but because you will not want to, there is difference between working for a Good MAN and working for  Wicked Man, when you work for a wicked man and then later work for a good man, you will swear with your life to kill yourself the next time you find yourself working for a wicked man.

My SWEET bible also said a lot of things about you people speaking ill/evil against it. let me show you because i have read the whole books of my SWEET BIBLE, i suggest you do the same.
John 16:2 "They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service"-this is for the Muslims and so called Crusaders of those days.

There is also a parable which my SWEET LORD AND PERSONAL SAVIOUR (JESUS CHRIST) said about people like you too, here let me show you.

Mark 4:3-9
New International Version (NIV)
3 “Listen! A farmer went out to sow his seed.
4 As he was scattering the seed, some fell along the path, and the birds came and ate it up.
5 Some fell on rocky places, where it did not have much soil. It sprang up quickly, because the soil was shallow.
6 But when the sun came up, the plants were scorched, and they withered because they had no root.
7 Other seed fell among thorns, which grew up and choked the plants, so that they did not bear grain.
8 Still other seed fell on good soil. It came up, grew and produced a crop, some multiplying thirty, some sixty, some a hundred times.”
9 Then Jesus said, “Whoever has ears to hear, let them hear.”

Now, let me show you a place in my same SWEET BIBLE where my LORD explained this parable because he knows that i will need to explain it to you.

Matthew 13:18-23

The first seed explained
“Therefore hear the parable of the sower: When anyone hears the word of the kingdom, and does not understand it, then the wicked one comes and snatches away what was sown in his heart. This is he who received seed by the wayside.

The Second seed explained
But he that received the seed into stony places, the same is he that heareth the word, and anon with joy receiveth it;
Yet hath he not root in himself, but dureth for a while: for when tribulation or persecution ariseth because of the word, by and by he is offended.

The Third Seed Explained
He also that received seed among the thorns is he that heareth the word; and the care of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, choke the word, and he becometh unfruitful.

The Forth Seed Explained.
But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty
Then Jesus said, “Whoever has ears to hear, let them hear.”

Each and everyone of us in this wicked world today fit into one of these categories, can anyone PLEASE tell me where else i can find this parable apart from the bible.

frosbel:

The above are the one of the numerous reasons most people hate the bible. I thank God for giving you Understand and WISDOM to understand the bible.

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six Revelation 13:18

Thank God for giving you WISDOM
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by ogaju007(m): 3:18pm On Oct 15, 2011
Naawaaaoo Guys u better beleive and read the Bible its an alternative to being employed or have a proper career now. And guess what its so powerful with it you can collect money from people and have your own private jet. They will willingly give to you rather than help the needy. grin grin grin
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by jason2010(m): 3:45pm On Oct 15, 2011
Read your biblelogically-- KRS1. A lot of stuff just don't add up as I read my biblelogically. Then when I question event or things that don't add up as I read my bible logically, then all of a sudden I am now an anti-christ. Even my parents screams at me when I ask certain questions that would make perfect sense if you remove the whole fear of the "implications of questionning the bible".
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by mail4gift2(m): 3:50pm On Oct 15, 2011
ogaju007:

Naawaaaoo Guys u better beleive and read the Bible its an alternative to being employed or have a proper career now. And guess what its so powerful with it you can collect money from people and have your own private jet. They will willingly give to you rather than help the needy.  grin grin grin

Most People has/have and still using the bible and the word of God to enrich themselves, that is why at times i get tired of going to church, i prefer calling one or two of my friends to come to my home and read the bible with me, and one tenth of what i earn go to the poor, my bible also warned me against people who mis-used the word of God.

Luke 9:1-10
New International Version (NIV)

1 When Jesus had called the Twelve together, he gave them power and authority to drive out all demons and to cure diseases, 2 and he sent them out to proclaim the kingdom of God and to heal the sick. 3 He told them: “Take nothing for the journey—no staff, no bag, no bread, no money, no extra shirt. 4 Whatever house you enter, stay there until you leave that town. 5 If people do not welcome you, leave their town and shake the dust off your feet as a testimony against them.” 6 So they set out and went from village to village, proclaiming the good news and healing people everywhere.

above is also why the Jehovah Witness shake the dust off their feet when you do not welcome them into your home.

Matthew 7:15
King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.-This is why i do not go to church because i can actually tell who is a false prophet and who is not, but i do not like the feeling i get, telling people their pastor is fake, at times i wonder if people worship God this days or their pastors/prophets.

Romans 16:17-20
16:17 Now I urge you, brothers and sisters, to watch out for those who create dissensions and obstacles contrary to the teaching that you learned. Avoid them! 18 For these are the kind who do not serve our Lord Christ, but their own appetites. By their smooth talk and flattery they deceive the minds of the naive. 19 Your obedience is known to all and thus I rejoice over you. But I want you to be wise in what is good and innocent in what is evil. 20 The God of peace will quickly crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you.

Above is also how to spot the Anti-Christ.

2:2 And many will follow their debauched lifestyles. Because of these false teachers, the way of truth will be slandered. 3 And in their greed they will exploit you with deceptive words. Their condemnation pronounced long ago is not sitting idly by; their destruction is not asleep. -2 Peter 2:2-3 (NET)

This is why i always urge people to read the bible, i rather tell you to read the whole of New Testament, than to preach to you about it
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 15, 2011
Most People has/have and still using the bible and the word of God to enrich themselves, that is why at times i get tired of going to church, i prefer calling one or two of my friends to come to my home and read the bible with me, and one tenth of what i earn go to the poor, my bible also warned me against people who mis-used the word of God.

Same here.

Meet up with some serious Christians and share the word of GOD together.

Many so called Nigeria MOG mis-use the bible to fulfil their own agenda which normally revolves around money , status and power.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Is Euthanasia A Sin ??? / David Oyedepo's Story / Funny Names Of Nigerian Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.