Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Don Jazzy Thanks D’banj, Wande Coal For Award - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Thanks D’banj, Wande Coal For Award (2143 Views)

Wizkid,Reekado,Chidinma,Wande Coal,Others Thrill Fans At Jimmy Jatt's Show(pics / See What Fans Are Saying About Don Jazzy, D’banj & Wande Coal Pere Performance / Glo Signs D’banj, Wande Coal As Ambassadors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy Thanks D’banj, Wande Coal For Award by odedeyi01: 4:51am On Dec 21, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-5DDUfMqupmk/UrUFvL81kgI/AAAAAAAAEsI/31riudM97oI/s1600/don_jazzy.jpg[/img]
No matter the kind of ‘beef’ Don Jazzy may have had with his former colleagues, D’banj and Wande Coal, the young man certainly surprised so many people when he more or less, dedicated an award he won over the weekend to them.
He received the Flytime Entertainment Legend Awards given to him during the just concluded Harp Rhythm Unplugged and while on the podium Don Jazzy expressed surprise that he was considered for the awards. “I did not even know that they give award to people at Rhythm Unplugged,” he said.
Accepting the award, Don Baba Jay as he is often referred to by friends and fans thanked D’banj, Wande Coal and the Mavins for the award because without them, he would not have had the award.
Wyclef and Bovi, hosts of the comedy show, made sure there was no boring moment. Bovi showed the reason why he was considered an ace comedian by making sure people rolled on the floor with laughter.
A major highlight of the event was when the comedy merchant wanted to deceive the American into calling him his boss. Bovi told Wyclef that when you want to greet a Nigerian you say, “You be my oga patapata.” However, the American did not fall for the trick as he told the comedian that, “Are you trying to make me say you are my boss? No way!”
The American further challenged the Nigerian comedian to a rap battle for his YouTube channel. According to the crowd’s chants and cheers, Bovi beat Wyclef hands down.
Source : http://www..com/2013/12/don-jazzy-thanks-dbanj-wande-coal-for.html
Re: Don Jazzy Thanks D’banj, Wande Coal For Award by nsk1stson: 4:59am On Dec 21, 2013
he just want to indirectly tel dem dat wit or without dem....he must progress
Re: Don Jazzy Thanks D’banj, Wande Coal For Award by Nobody: 5:50am On Dec 21, 2013
must you spew rubbish...as usual?

nsk 1st son: he just want to indirectly tel dem dat wit or without dem....he must progress
Re: Don Jazzy Thanks D’banj, Wande Coal For Award by padeolu: 5:56am On Dec 21, 2013
smartchoice: must you spew rubbish...as usual?

that's his opinion, if you have problem with it 'go and die"

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Thanks D’banj, Wande Coal For Award by Nobody: 5:59am On Dec 21, 2013
Nope I no go die but watch you drink conc HCL in 3D. cool

padeolu: that's his opinion, if you have problem with it 'go and die"
Re: Don Jazzy Thanks D’banj, Wande Coal For Award by underscore: 6:45am On Dec 21, 2013
Congrats and nice gesture from Don Jazzy. Wande Coal and D'Banj are still his buddies! See pictures of Don Jazzy and his dad + other pictures of the award ceremony here: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/12/photos-don-jazzy-grateful-to-dbanj.html

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Thanks D’banj, Wande Coal For Award by homesteady(m): 7:05am On Dec 21, 2013
Cool!
Re: Don Jazzy Thanks D’banj, Wande Coal For Award by dejt4u(m): 7:13am On Dec 21, 2013
Him be baba nw.. He no need beef at al
Re: Don Jazzy Thanks D’banj, Wande Coal For Award by gRutiE(f): 7:21am On Dec 21, 2013
Love his mature mind. Cngrt

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Thanks D’banj, Wande Coal For Award by axortedbabe(f): 8:48am On Dec 21, 2013
noted
Re: Don Jazzy Thanks D’banj, Wande Coal For Award by Dhelake: 9:52am On Dec 21, 2013
Thats just the truth.... U can't write his story without the dbanj and wande ... likewise u can't write Dbanj and wande's story with Don jazzy in it
Re: Don Jazzy Thanks D’banj, Wande Coal For Award by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 21, 2013
"Going To Africa, Hope I don't Contact AIDS"- Top Company Director Tweets.
http://onubiyi..co.uk/2013/12/going-to-africa-hope-i-dont-contact.html
Re: Don Jazzy Thanks D’banj, Wande Coal For Award by Dannylux: 9:57am On Dec 21, 2013
okay.
Re: Don Jazzy Thanks D’banj, Wande Coal For Award by skyscraperTM(m): 9:59am On Dec 21, 2013
Dude is matured. Aside 2baba, He is one of the most richest and humble Nigerian entertainer.
Re: Don Jazzy Thanks D’banj, Wande Coal For Award by DonaldGenes(m): 12:17pm On Dec 21, 2013
ROSYL: "Going To Africa, Hope I don't Contact AIDS"- Top Company Director Tweets.
http://onubiyi..co.uk/2013/12/going-to-africa-hope-i-dont-contact.html

Lmao
Re: Don Jazzy Thanks D’banj, Wande Coal For Award by veave(f): 12:40pm On Dec 21, 2013
i go marry you DJzzy... smiley
Re: Don Jazzy Thanks D’banj, Wande Coal For Award by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 21, 2013
[size=30pt]OKAY.[/size]
Re: Don Jazzy Thanks D’banj, Wande Coal For Award by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 21, 2013
Dbanj and wande make him blow,if it was nt dbanj and wande wey dey use his beat wella,who go no him!!..
Re: Don Jazzy Thanks D’banj, Wande Coal For Award by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 21, 2013
don baba trying to appease the fans for him f@uk up.
Re: Don Jazzy Thanks D’banj, Wande Coal For Award by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 21, 2013
veave: i go marry you DJzzy... smiley
him ask for ur hand in marriage?
Re: Don Jazzy Thanks D’banj, Wande Coal For Award by veave(f): 7:16pm On Dec 21, 2013
No sad
Na wishful thinking...
Re: Don Jazzy Thanks D’banj, Wande Coal For Award by nsk1stson: 6:47am On Dec 22, 2013
smartchoice: must you spew rubbish...as usual?

n i neva met u on nl,y insultin me

(1) (Reply)

BLOODY! Angry Nigerians Go After Yobo’s Wife On Social Media / My Hatred For The Kardashians And Their Reality Show / Photo Of First SELFIE To Be Taken In The World In 1839

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.