Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Calls For Jonathan’s Impeachment Plot To Abort National Conference – Afenifere - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Calls For Jonathan’s Impeachment Plot To Abort National Conference – Afenifere (2013 Views)

Impeachment Plot Against Governor Aliyu Stopped / Impeachment Plot Against Jonathan Thickens / More Trouble For GEJ As Impeachment Plot Thickens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calls For Jonathan’s Impeachment Plot To Abort National Conference – Afenifere by Onlytruth(m): 2:32pm On Dec 21, 2013
Olamagnifico: So Afenifere is the real Yoruba now... Hahaha

Some time ago u ppl haild wole soyinka and later insultd him...

Am sure u guys will insult afenifere very soon...

IBO Hypocrates

Look let me tell you this, the REAL Afenifere is REAL and is led by REAL Yoruba interests, not "come and eat" interests.
They have a credible history. That is why I would always think through any of their proposals that I don't agree with, but I hardly insult them because they have earned their credibility. Now, I'm talking about the Afenifere with Ayo Adebanjo in it. I would NEVER insult Ayo Adebanjo, just like I would never insult Wole Soyinka (irrespective of political differences).
Re: Calls For Jonathan’s Impeachment Plot To Abort National Conference – Afenifere by dami212: 2:49pm On Dec 21, 2013
ISpiksDaTroof: First off, I'm still wondering why you threw in Buhari's name in the above nonsensical rant. Second, do you really expect us to believe that GEJ--- A man thats refused to declare his assets, has proven to be utterly corrupt, divisive and tribalistic, forgives international fugitives and calls them his mentors, was willing to give N4Billion of the country's to his wife to play around with constructing a meaningless building ---- really has

Lmao

First tell him to ask Dame to resign her post as Permanent Sec. in Bayelsa State, afterall shes never showed up for work before., not even once.
Sharap there, enemy of progress. If it is u that will make this conference not to hold we will sacrifice u to the Gods. Rubbish. National conference or ur life.

Re: Calls For Jonathan’s Impeachment Plot To Abort National Conference – Afenifere by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 21, 2013
A conference with a no-go area can not be taken serious.
I saw it on NTA news last night and only Yoruba Leaders were interviewed as if the NC is all about the SW. You think SW people will vote GEJ auyomatically because of NC? People are more rational than emotional these days. The NC will be a waste of time and money. It wont address the main problems we're facing.
Re: Calls For Jonathan’s Impeachment Plot To Abort National Conference – Afenifere by nduchucks: 3:37pm On Dec 21, 2013
I detect a 2-prong approach by our crafty ofe mmanus. I consider this political approach sharp. Appear to support GEJ through Afenifere on the one hand, and commandeer APC through Ojuyoubo, on the other. 50% of the eggs in one basket and the remaining in 2 or more other baskets. cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/229503_ROFLMAODog_gif3fa44b12f55ba64fc785c3a5794ba92e
Re: Calls For Jonathan’s Impeachment Plot To Abort National Conference – Afenifere by taharqa: 4:27pm On Dec 21, 2013
MODS, front page abeg. Great debate topic....
Re: Calls For Jonathan’s Impeachment Plot To Abort National Conference – Afenifere by Goddex: 4:53pm On Dec 21, 2013
Now, the true leaders of the South West are talking
Re: Calls For Jonathan’s Impeachment Plot To Abort National Conference – Afenifere by Obiagu1(m): 6:39pm On Dec 21, 2013
I said this before here.

Obiagu1: Something tells me that all these lies from Sanusi, Obasanjo and Tambuwal throwing tantrum has to do with this Confab not 2015.
The timing shows it is for Confab. Obasanjo writing letter and coping to Northern Ex-Presidents, Buhari meeting Obasanjo, and Obasanjo working covertly for the APC.

They are fighting their last battle, forcing their people from the North to decamp in order to get enough legislators to initiate impeachment of the President before the Confab will start. This obviously won't work!
The two regions that are perpetual parasites to this Country working hand in hand to ensure that the status quo remains.

We must restructure or disintegrate. There's no going back.

1 Like

Re: Calls For Jonathan’s Impeachment Plot To Abort National Conference – Afenifere by Obiagu1(m): 8:46pm On Dec 21, 2013
Obasanjo now joins APC but the National Conference can't be stop else there will be a revolt.
Re: Calls For Jonathan’s Impeachment Plot To Abort National Conference – Afenifere by taharqa: 7:59am On Dec 22, 2013
Onlytruth:

Look let me tell you this, the REAL Afenifere is REAL and is led by REAL Yoruba interests, not "come and eat" interests.
They have a credible history. That is why I would always think through any of their proposals that I don't agree with, but I hardly insult them because they have earned their credibility. Now, I'm talking about the Afenifere with Ayo Adebanjo in it. I would NEVER insult Ayo Adebanjo, just like I would never insult Wole Soyinka (irrespective of political differences).
Gbam!
Re: Calls For Jonathan’s Impeachment Plot To Abort National Conference – Afenifere by meine: 1:59pm On Dec 22, 2013
Lol, so these are the real Yoruba leaders abi? Where are Gej's party men from the SW in the delegate? This guy is just unserious
Re: Calls For Jonathan’s Impeachment Plot To Abort National Conference – Afenifere by tosan200(m): 2:08pm On Dec 22, 2013
This same people hailing the Afenifere group will curse them if they ever abuse Gej. obj is a perfect example.
Re: Calls For Jonathan’s Impeachment Plot To Abort National Conference – Afenifere by jmaine: 2:14pm On Dec 22, 2013
owobokiri: You can say that again... Adigbolja Peoples Congress is just a meeting point for vintage clowns. Their hirelings here obviously have formed the habit of forgeting their tiny brains in the latrine whenever they start punching the keyboard with smoke puffing off their ears.

Damn!! Your tongue is highly acidic and corrosive. . . . . grin.

1 Like

Re: Calls For Jonathan’s Impeachment Plot To Abort National Conference – Afenifere by taharqa: 8:20pm On Dec 22, 2013
jmaine:

Damn!! Your tongue is highly acidic and corrosive. . . . . grin.
lol...
Re: Calls For Jonathan’s Impeachment Plot To Abort National Conference – Afenifere by fdigital(m): 8:45pm On Dec 22, 2013
Finally a sincere voice from the sw

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ajimobi's Campaign Rice Floods Oyo State...(picture) / Congratulations To Gov Amaechi / FG Hires European Mercenaries To Fight B’haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.