Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,311 members, 7,864,480 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:03 PM

Jonathan Approves Sale Of Refineries - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jonathan Approves Sale Of Refineries (375 Views)

Nigeria's Four Refineries To Begin Operation Next Month - NNPC / FG Approves Sale Of NITEL/MTEL For $252m / Way Forward for Nigeria: Construction of Refineries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Approves Sale Of Refineries by yaxeji: 7:30am On Dec 21, 2013
Nigeria's President, President Goodluck Jonathan has approved the commencement of the privatization of the nation's four refineries by the Bureau of Public Enterprises (BPE).

Nigeria's four refineries: Port Harcourt Refining Company Limited (PHRC) I and II; Kaduna Refining & Petrochemical Company Limited (KRPC); Warri Refining & Petrochemical Company Limited (WRPC).

Read More: http://www.frontiersnews.com/index.php/business/37-business/6974-president-jonathan-approves-sale-of-refineries
Re: Jonathan Approves Sale Of Refineries by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 21, 2013
Privatization is the way forward. Keep the positive changes in focus, my President, My Unsung Hero

(1) (Reply)

Dangote First On List Of Africa’s Top Gainers In 2013 / Store Discounts / Blimwhite Cleaning Services At Your Door. (office Or Home)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.