Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,380 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

I Am Sure He Is Cheating How Can I Stop Him Javascript:void(0); - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Sure He Is Cheating How Can I Stop Him Javascript:void(0); (1514 Views)

How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband / MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife / Help!!!my Dad Is Cheating On My Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Sure He Is Cheating How Can I Stop Him Javascript:void(0); by pepeyoyo: 7:46am On Dec 21, 2013
please i really need tips on how to stop my husband from cheating. am convinced he is but he keeps denying it. some weeks back he traveled out of Nigeria for 3weeks. normally i wanted to see his pictures lo and behold i stumbled on a conversation with another lady about shaving their privates,then he said maybe they should have done that together. i asked questions and he denied having anything to do with her but later apologised . last week Saturday he traveled for a friend's wedding checking the pictures i saw nude pictures of a girl having her bath in his hotel room yes his hotel room cause i saw his shoes in the picture. i confronted him and he denied. first he said the pics were not his then later he said he got them from the Internet like am a fool was his shoe photo shopped into the pics. right now my trust level is zero,am loosing my feelings for him gradually. i really want an evidence so it will be difficult for him to deny. am willing to forgive because of the kids if only he confesses and asks for forgiveness. i have had my share of growing up with separated parents i dont want my kids to experience same . but right now if this issue is not handled with care i may get tired of the whole marriage and throw away the 5 years we have stayed together. please how can i stop him.
Re: I Am Sure He Is Cheating How Can I Stop Him Javascript:void(0); by bellong: 7:51am On Dec 21, 2013
I am sorry, I don't think anybody has the magic wand to stop a cheating man.

The best you can do for yourself is to stop sniffing him around. What we don't know can't hurt nor kill us. Meanwhile, protect yourself from STD.

Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: I Am Sure He Is Cheating How Can I Stop Him Javascript:void(0); by adekoonlay(m): 7:53am On Dec 21, 2013
heyaa, easy my sister. Be patient y we wait for d counselor
Re: I Am Sure He Is Cheating How Can I Stop Him Javascript:void(0); by pepeyoyo: 8:00am On Dec 21, 2013
bellong: I am sorry, I don't think anybody has the magic wand to stop a cheating man.

The best you can do for yourself is to stop sniffing him around. What we don't know can't hurt nor kill us. Meanwhile, protect yourself from STD.

Goodluck
yes i used to belong to ur school of thought how do i know if he eventually impregnates another woman someday, dont u think ppl will blame me for not seeing the signs
Re: I Am Sure He Is Cheating How Can I Stop Him Javascript:void(0); by cbrass(m): 8:34am On Dec 21, 2013
The Only thing I know you can do and will give you quick result is PRAYeR...just try it and try to be more loving than before....and if nothing happens....it maybe He is trying to get back to you..he may not actualy be sleeping with them.
Re: I Am Sure He Is Cheating How Can I Stop Him Javascript:void(0); by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 21, 2013
People should stop giving this annoying advice, how can you tell a woman whose husband is cheating to be more loving than before, will you be more loving if your wife is cheating?

OP, there is nothing you can do to stop a cheating hubby,even if you lay down your life . The day you discovered your husband is cheating,should be the day you start bracing yourself for the possibility of life without him.Do you want to be happy or do you just want to be married ? your choice.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Sure He Is Cheating How Can I Stop Him Javascript:void(0); by peggykorol(f): 12:50pm On Dec 21, 2013
If he protects himself all the time then thats a small relief
Re: I Am Sure He Is Cheating How Can I Stop Him Javascript:void(0); by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 21, 2013
I just dnt know how women do it o. Tolerating shit like this when Men can't tolerate any rubbish from a woman. Tolerance has limits. To keep being loving and caring to a man who is a potential HIV n STD carrier, thereby putting ur life and that of the children at risk, is one of the most difficult things for any warm blooded human to do excpet u want the person to go Mad. I just get shocked as to why pple continue to give such advice they know they can't apply. Na wa o. I can't tolerate this whole thing if i were in your shoes @Op. Uve got to ask yourself how long u can keep tolerating all these. Ure made of blood n uve got feelings. these are things women go through that land them in psychiatric wards. Men who have such cheating habit Hardly change. It only takes the grace of God. Do u want to end up like women such as Clara Chime?? Ask yourself.
Re: I Am Sure He Is Cheating How Can I Stop Him Javascript:void(0); by breathless(m): 2:56pm On Dec 22, 2013
@OP. I'm truly so sorry on behalf of ur hubby for putting u thru dis. Pls forgive him 1st and pray for him to have a repentant heart.
As for your question, "How can I stop him"? I'm afraid you don't have the power to "stop" him. That power lies with the Holy Spirit for he is the Spirit of Truth. Pray for the conviction of his soul while also taking protective and precautionary measures such as insisting on HIV/STI screening, have enough savings, alert his parents and perharps siblings. Also, rather than confronting (which is a fertile ground for denials) make him realize the implications and consequences of his actions now and in future.
Moreso, give more attention and a good dose of sex anytime, anyhow, anywhere, anyways (healthy tho). Become his "BITCH" (pardon me) in bed.
Pay him unschedule visits @ work and take him out for lunch and "short time". Let him know you're just a phone call away anytime he's "Hot".
The competition for us married men is assuming a dangerous dimension. So who get her husband make she hollam wella.

1 Like

Re: I Am Sure He Is Cheating How Can I Stop Him Javascript:void(0); by pepeyoyo: 2:51pm On Dec 23, 2013
tanx everyone i really appreciate ur contributions, i will certainly proctect myself against any form of std, i was so angry dat i stopped cooking for him, will start cooking again. but honestly it hurts so bad. you can imagine going an extra mile to change even the bedmatics for his sake( normally i will be fine with just once a month or twice in two months at random) but it doesn't feel like its worth it o thank God i didn't put dat thing in my mouth cause the imagination of the dirty places its been makes my skin crawl so bad its just irritating. guess its psychological.
Re: I Am Sure He Is Cheating How Can I Stop Him Javascript:void(0); by cbrass(m): 3:17pm On Dec 23, 2013
pepeyoyo: tanx everyone i really appreciate ur contributions, i will certainly proctect myself against any form of std, i was so angry dat i stopped cooking for him, will start cooking again. but honestly it hurts so bad. you can imagine going an extra mile to change even the bedmatics for his sake( normally i will be fine with just once a month or twice in two months at random) but it doesn't feel like its worth it o thank God i didn't put dat thing in my mouth cause the imagination of the dirty places its been makes my skin crawl so bad its just irritating. guess its psychological.

Don't worry...it will be fine, just pray a lot and make all those changes...
Re: I Am Sure He Is Cheating How Can I Stop Him Javascript:void(0); by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:34am On Dec 24, 2013
byvan: People should stop giving this annoying advise, how can you tell a woman whose husband is cheating to be more loving than before, will you be more loving if your wife is cheating?

OP, there is nothing you can do to stop a cheating hubby,even if you lay down your life . The day you discovered your husband is cheating,should be the day you start bracing yourself for the possibility of life without him.Do you want to be happy or do you just want to be married ? your choice.
†ђξ
Most sensible post of †ђξ
Year

(1) (Reply)

Any Lawyer In The House? Who Keeps The Baby / Advice My Cousin Pls / Father Is Shocked When He Discovers This Horrifying Letter From His Son.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.