Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,770 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

If You Are The Governor Of Your State.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are The Governor Of Your State.... (436 Views)

States Internally Generated Revenue: See How Much Your State Generates. / Can an Igbo Man Be the Governor of Lagos State? (Segregation on Channels TV?) / Great/famous People From Your State! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are The Governor Of Your State.... by kenshin17(m): 8:20am On Dec 21, 2013
If you are the governor of your state. Give us 4 ways through which you will provide jobs for the masses.
As for me,these are my ways:
(1)employing a lot of people to pick up refuse from all the roads and streets with the name SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT CLUB thereby enabling recycling of waste.come to think of it, sweden recycles waste alot to the extent of importing waste from Norway,men i tell you that area will very beautiful.
(2)Government owns a large area of land in every L.G.A. so i will invest in agriculture through which some people will be employed.
(3)employing people to plant trees in every L.G.A,major and minor road and in streets and also to take care of them.
(4) employing more civil workers because there is always space for more. The govt just like and want to embezzle the state funds.

(1) (Reply)

Stop Deceiving My Husband, You Have Secret Agenda, Mama Peace Word To Akpabio / Boko Haram: Finish End-of-year Service By 10pm – Army Warn Churches / Plateau Bans Street Begging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.