Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,831 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Girls Rate This Pix - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Girls Rate This Pix (2182 Views)

Rate This Pix, Pass Or Crash! / Rate This Picture Of Seun. / People Pls Rate This Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Rate This Pix by Kingsley1000(m): 1:46pm On Dec 21, 2013
more

Re: Girls Rate This Pix by 190theclown: 1:47pm On Dec 21, 2013
ASUU e nor go better for una angry
Re: Girls Rate This Pix by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 21, 2013
This your papa coat sef wink
Re: Girls Rate This Pix by duni04(m): 1:49pm On Dec 21, 2013
OP ur deliberately attracting yabs and insults 2 urself. u beta take ur pics off now jejely b4 d people that will yab ur life away mistakenly open this thread
Re: Girls Rate This Pix by 190theclown: 1:49pm On Dec 21, 2013
angry angry

How can ASUU just continue playing with the future of young nigerians

Look at what they've done to young kingsley cry cry

them don da-ba-ru the poor young man finish

he's not thinking properly anymore cry cry cry
Re: Girls Rate This Pix by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 21, 2013
Okay. You know what? Upload your entire pictures here, we will choose the best one you can send to your chick.
Re: Girls Rate This Pix by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 21, 2013
190-the-clown:
angry angry

How can ASUU just continue playing with the future of young nigerians

Look at what they've done to young kingsley cry cry

them don da-ba-ru the poor young man finish

he's not thinking properly anymore cry cry cry
190 please i am crying. I beg you in the name of Kingsley, take it easy cheesy
Re: Girls Rate This Pix by Kingsley1000(m): 2:02pm On Dec 21, 2013
Vessi: Okay. You know what? Upload your entire pictures here, we will choose the best one you can send to your chick.
the fact is that my camera resolution is very poor..coupled with the fact that 'm not photogenic,don't know the best way to pose...please inflammatory comments is not allowed.if the pix isn't good,kindly say without using vulgar words.
Re: Girls Rate This Pix by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 21, 2013
Kingsley1000: the fact is that my camera resolution is very poor..coupled with the fact photogenic,don't know the best way to pose...
don't you have celebrity photos on your phone? I mean musicians.
Re: Girls Rate This Pix by sweettease(f): 2:08pm On Dec 21, 2013
190-the-clown:
ASUU e nor go better for una angry
grin grin grin
Re: Girls Rate This Pix by Kingsley1000(m): 2:20pm On Dec 21, 2013
Don't intend this thread to escalate to next page.from my observation i now understand that greater percentage of you is not the fave of the style of the pix,it's now upto me to pick up the correction...Do appreciate all your comments.*NOW THREAD CLOSED*
Re: Girls Rate This Pix by joromi: 2:31pm On Dec 21, 2013
grin grin grin

Lemme be the nice girl here
Send her the second pix you posted i.e the pix without the hideous cap and design
Re: Girls Rate This Pix by Emeraldrita1(f): 2:35pm On Dec 21, 2013
Kingsley1000: that's the default one i have in my phone.Among them,i think this one is more enticing...Buh d pix is ok ryt?
its obvious ur pix is blur na;;abi u no dey see;;;;i no sey u r nt bad bt d xmas light abi na star;;;abeg no even edit ur pix again;;;nd dat capp no b am @all
Re: Girls Rate This Pix by jashar(f): 2:40pm On Dec 21, 2013
AAhnnahhhnnn.....
U guys should not be hard on him.
As u can see he's just a boy...
Bro.Kingsley next time ehhhnnn just wear jeans and a nice polo shirt or a tee shirt
U'll look much berra.
#sighs# to be young n in luv.....
Re: Girls Rate This Pix by Dannylux: 2:42pm On Dec 21, 2013
vizkiz: another E-diot qoinq around showinq his *uqlyness* . . .ur studyinq animal science n lookinq @ dis pix all ah see z an animal grin

Hmm.. I hope you look better than Damon (TVD) with this your loud mouth.
Re: Girls Rate This Pix by Waspy(m): 2:48pm On Dec 21, 2013
vizkiz: another E-diot qoinq around showinq his *uqlyness* . . .ur studyinq animal science n lookinq @ dis pix all ah see z an animal grin
grin grin Dafuq!
Re: Girls Rate This Pix by Kingsley1000(m): 2:57pm On Dec 21, 2013
Kingsley1000: Don't intend this thread to escalate to next page.from my observation i now understand that greater percentage of you is not the fave of the style of the pix,it's now upto me to pick up the correction...Do appreciate all your comments.*NOW THREAD CLOSED*
...."wild gøose chase"Alas,it's just a waste of time and mb for uploading this...Abinitio,i thought i going to get positive comments here or mild criticism..some guys here are uncultured and unrefined.i challenge seun to start screening people before admitting people here.
Re: Girls Rate This Pix by algorithm(m): 3:15pm On Dec 21, 2013
Hypocrites, That's what y'all are, He simply wanted you people to rate him, and you're making fun of him.

guy you look great, but make the smile more genuine, it looks too mechanical.
Re: Girls Rate This Pix by Pdizzle(m): 3:32pm On Dec 21, 2013
Arosa: What a beautiful girl. undecided
grin
Re: Girls Rate This Pix by JbravoAdodger(m): 5:02pm On Dec 21, 2013
Did I hear u say ur from enugu-UKWU!!!!!

*does the dance*

Lmao sorry I'm drunk, itz festive season lighten up!!!!!
Re: Girls Rate This Pix by Prowizy2(m): 5:16pm On Dec 21, 2013
See as OP open mouth like french dog
Re: Girls Rate This Pix by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 21, 2013
Prowizy2: See as OP open mouth like french dog
french dog? Lool he is studying animal science you know. Shouldn't be surprised grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sugar Mummy Agents Are 419. Pls Save Ur Money / Chat Room For All The Sexy Ladies In Akwaibom State! / I Need A Warri Girl From Age 17-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.