Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,949 members, 7,824,978 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

My Reminisces - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Reminisces (548 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Reminisces by Samanther(m): 10:04am On Dec 21, 2013
Re: My Reminisces by Samanther(m): 10:08am On Dec 21, 2013
CHAPTER 1 : MY CRUSH BF

I was still in JSS 3 and there was this girl so fine I hated to look at her cuz I got instant boners, she curved niggas for breakfast.. She had the body of a 20 year video hoe and was a Gold Digger that only bleeped with rich niggas and popular niggas, well i was neither.. She thought she was better than
everybody cuz we were in jss3 but her boyfriend was like and he been also in the same with us, he was just in other words her body guard and her maga... Her bf was huge and had packs, he always come to school like he just he got a date with Beyonce later in the day, me on the other hand look like I spent half of my life in Somalia making roads, i was scared of her boyfriend cuz he had a mustache and he roll with the ss3 students... So one day during phe class I overheard him talking about he was
going to some football try outs and his girl was gonna be there too **perfect.... I was about 5'6 120 lbs and her
BF was about 6'2 200 lbs all muscle, I think he was on steroids... Timothy (the guy) love going to parties and hanging outs but my life then was soccer on ps2 (if I use Brazil with my 4-3-3 formation with Adriano Ronaldo Ronaldinho up front? I was kinda sure no one could defeat me then sha) I was also an epl fan tho I hardly play football cos I get tired easily but I was confident my ps2 and EPL knowledge would help me out, all I have to do is do what they do (I wish it was that easy)... I was ready to 360 and stepover this guy in my mind, all of a sudden the coach told me "hey u there, u playing as a defender“, i screamed inside "what?".. All of a sudden I felt regret creeping out of my stomach like I just got on a roller coaster..
Well game started, it was 5 aside, oh Lawd! Timothy was so good, he was the like Yaya Toure on the field on play, he kept skipping pass everybody like no one was there, His footwork was too much for me it was like trying to teach a white person
how to dougie, he was killin my ankles.. Then outta nowhere I saw that guy in Shaolin Soccer (with the ability to fire thunderous shot) all I could do was just stand and witness, but the shot was coming at me and gbam!!!!!! the shot went straight into my stomach and came outta the other side of me i was damn sure "My stomach oh ahhhh I screamed" I squinted my eyes like a chinese slave that was building iPhones for 18 hours to hold back my thug tears,my soul was injured... Then Everything started happening in slow motion... *My life flashed before my eyes... I was a baby.. My mom was holding me ...I was happy*.. I was 5 years old playing with Legos...
I was 9 watching WWE.... My cousin put me in the chicken wing... We laughed... It was a good day, but I heard people calling my name distantly but I thought I was in heaven the something happened.......
Hope say I try sha?
Re: My Reminisces by Samanther(m): 8:32pm On Dec 21, 2013
CHAPTER 2:- DOG OF SHAME

I felt like I was in a market in heaven, i opened my eyes gently only to find out that i'm still alive, I was gasping for air in the middle of the pitch "what happened?" I whispered everybody were forming a circle all around me, the school Nurse had an icey-hot on my head... i was covered in pissed damn... everyone was laughing even Timothy and the girl I almost died for... He was squeezing her ass while kissing her, I stared at them with teary eyes, she looked at me and smiled, "oh lawd" I said... I died again............
That term went and comes the next term we were promoted to sss... I was in ss1 b and there was this particular girl that had to repeat ss1 again and so she was in our class, she was so fat and darkskinned, She looked like Sean Kingston in the face and was built terrible, she was shaped like a deep freezer with a round
head like a pumpkin... So I seen her at lunch and she asked me if she could have my meat pie and bottle of fanta and I jokingly said "if u suck my dick" I was expecting her to hiss or cuss me but she stood and was laughing, she didn't get mad... [(hey guys! If you disrespect a female and she laughs she's a hoe and owes you head)].... So I gave her the meat pie and fanta drink and I told her to meet me after school that ima walk her home... that was my lunch I gave away and I still been hungry af but anyway it was worth the head ima get... So after school I ran to my locker grabbed my hoodie and zipped it all the way up so I wouldn't be seen with her, I asked her If she knew any good spot where we could be alone and she said "yea come along"... we got to this uncompleted building, she said "this is where i hang out" in my mind I was thinking "oh u always suck dick here" we entered the first room and I kinda felt somehow cos people could see us so I told her we should go upstairs.... We got there and she unzips my pants and drops to her knees and I said "hold up! I hear someone or something coming" she stood up and was walking towards the door and all of a sudden this thing bust insude and jumps at me straight for my neck, I dougded it and jumped on the table, "damn its a wild dog" I yelled the dog was so big and tall, its a security dog, it was salivating and so looking hungry to tear-eat some flesh... i looked at the fat girl like BITCH YOU FAT AS Bleep YOU BETTER FIGHT THE DOG! I weigh 140 "I don't wanna die!" I screamed inside... I looked at her and she wasn't even scared she didn't even flinch, she stared at the dog with fury in her eyes, the dog jumped at her and started biting her forearm, she punched the dog in the face put it in a headlock and started to snap its neck, she was pushing the dog's mouth away before they both got on the staircase and started rolling on it fighting for their dear life, she landed badly and I could feel the ground shake so hard, it was like we were about to witness the first earthquake in Nigeria.... I noticed she had given up and stopped breathing "oh my God" I screamed......................................

(1) (Reply)

How To Improve Your Researching Skills And Write Accurately (part One) / What Is A Poet / Driving With Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.