Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,565 members, 7,958,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:27 PM

Sperm Comes Out Of My Wife's Vagina Few Seconds After Expulsion, Is This Normal? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sperm Comes Out Of My Wife's Vagina Few Seconds After Expulsion, Is This Normal? (14355 Views)

My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? / 6 Ways Many Men Are Unknowingly Killing Their Sperm / Can Premature Expulsion Affect My Chances Of Fathering A Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sperm Comes Out Of My Wife's Vagina Few Seconds After Expulsion, Is This Normal? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 24, 2013
Why cant a fragment of Nairaland community dish out mature comments instead of showcasing their stupidity on an anonymous forum. angry angry angry
Re: Sperm Comes Out Of My Wife's Vagina Few Seconds After Expulsion, Is This Normal? by tellwisdom: 5:22am On Dec 25, 2013
Ok, maybe her vagina is leaking. U sure sey na her vagina u dey put am so?? sad
Re: Sperm Comes Out Of My Wife's Vagina Few Seconds After Expulsion, Is This Normal? by Originalsly: 12:41pm On Dec 25, 2013
Normal. As a married man you need to google and learn about body and sex...male and female. From your write up I think you believe that when you release your sperm are supposed to be stored in some kind of stomach...so now that it is flowing back out there is a problem...maybe some blockage/leakage. Bro...it has to come back out sooner or later... 99% of it. The 15 sec release you are seeing should be a good sign to you. Same way that you release when you reach orgasm...same way a woman releases fluid when she reaches orgasm. That what you see right after is mainly her release....a sign that you have sexually satisfied her....took her to the mountain top...where many husbands have not succeeded. Relax...look forward to more releases but ...still read up.I say congrats!
Re: Sperm Comes Out Of My Wife's Vagina Few Seconds After Expulsion, Is This Normal? by Originalsly: 12:48pm On Dec 25, 2013
Why on earth would orgas.m be changed to "heavenly feeling"? Is it a bad word? "Heavenly feeling" should be censored if any since it is kind of blasphemous....who went to heaven to know what it feels like?
Re: Sperm Comes Out Of My Wife's Vagina Few Seconds After Expulsion, Is This Normal? by Jalinco: 10:48pm On Dec 13, 2015
OP, your gbonla is so small to an extent that it cannot make way for ordinary sperm to pass.
After sex just tell your wife to stay on her head with leg up for 30minutes. Sheor, must we tell you everything?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria May Import Doctors To Address Shortage — Medical Guild / FG Approves COVID Vaccine Booster Shots / Abia Teachers Undergo COVID-19 Test At Sample Collection Centers (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.