Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

PES 14 Is Better Than FIFA 14. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PES 14 Is Better Than FIFA 14. (2898 Views)

8 Ways That PES 2016 Is Better Than FIFA 16 / Fifa 14 Pc September 2014 Transfers / Squad Update / PES 14 Is Better Than FIFA 14 ( From A Fifa Fan) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PES 14 Is Better Than FIFA 14. by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 21, 2013
I'm a fan of EA's FIFA franchise, but I gotta say, Konami's PES 14 (fully modded) on PC beat FIFA 14 hands down in every department. Graphic wise, Pes 14 is superb (players look exactly like they do in real life) thanks to their new FOX engine. Presentation wise, Pes 14 is surrealistically realistic. Commentary underwent a complete overhaul and is now on par with Fifa 14. Gameplay is unbelievable.

Welcome back Pes.
Re: PES 14 Is Better Than FIFA 14. by lawrence7: 11:11am On Dec 21, 2013
Are you sure this is the same pes 14 i saw. After watching someone play it i couldn't just understand how Konami could release something so bad.
Re: PES 14 Is Better Than FIFA 14. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 21, 2013
Pes on the 4th Gen rocks better than it's Fifa's counterpart. I installed the game yesterday and installed the Modding software this morning. Right now, My pes is fully licenced ( Both club and country). Contains African Cup of Nations, AFC, Copa America, Euro, UCL, EL, Copa Libertadores and option to create your own tournament. Stadiums are magnifico and spectators are no more blurry. Commentary has greatly improved, the gameplay plays like the real thing (Konami finally embraced simulation). Still testing it out, but so far so good I'm hooked. Groovy!
Re: PES 14 Is Better Than FIFA 14. by bionicdude(m): 6:20pm On Dec 21, 2013
FrostyZonn: Pes on the 4th Gen rocks better than it's Fifa's counterpart. I installed the game yesterday and installed the Modding software this morning. Right now, My pes is fully licenced ( Both club and country). Contains African Cup of Nations, AFC, Copa America, Euro, UCL, EL, Copa Libertadores and option to create your own tournament. Stadiums are magnifico and spectators are no more blurry. Commentary has greatly improved, the gameplay plays like the real thing (Konami finally embraced simulation). Still testing it out, but so far so good I'm hooked. Groovy!
u were never a fifa fan,if u were u won't say dis even though fifa 14 was wack dis year, it's still better than pes(i've played both so i know what am saying).
Re: PES 14 Is Better Than FIFA 14. by lawrence7: 6:24pm On Dec 21, 2013
FrostyZonn: Pes on the 4th Gen rocks better than it's Fifa's counterpart. I installed the game yesterday and installed the Modding software this morning. Right now, My pes is fully licenced ( Both club and country). Contains African Cup of Nations, AFC, Copa America, Euro, UCL, EL, Copa Libertadores and option to create your own tournament. Stadiums are magnifico and spectators are no more blurry. Commentary has greatly improved, the gameplay plays like the real thing (Konami finally embraced simulation). Still testing it out, but so far so good I'm hooked. Groovy!

Is it better than the ps3 version in terms of graphics and all.
Re: PES 14 Is Better Than FIFA 14. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 21, 2013
lawrence7:

Is it better than the ps3 version in terms of graphics and all.

I don't know about the console version. Graphic wise, I reckoned it's the same as the one on PS3 though, since they are all 4th gen.
Re: PES 14 Is Better Than FIFA 14. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 21, 2013
bionicdude: u were never a fifa fan,if u were u won't say dis even though fifa 14 was wack dis year, it's still better than pes(i've played both so i know what am saying).

Dude, remove the coloured sun shades from your eyes and see the truth. As of last week, I was busy enjoying my Fifa 14 till I finally got the Pes 14 from a friend. After installing it, I downloaded a modding program from www.moddingway.com, then installed it inside the Pes 14 file, ran it and tinkered with some files inside the program, saved and closed it, then ran my Pes 14. Voila! All the clubs and leagues are fully licenced, Countries too. Abuja national stadium is even present, if you can believe it!

Graphic wise, it's superb. The players are too realistic, abeg! I will try and get a screen shot to show you what I meant. I have never seen anything like this since I got introduced into 4th gen footy gaming.

Still a Fifa fan, but for the meantime, it's taking a backseat for a change.
Re: PES 14 Is Better Than FIFA 14. by lawrence7: 7:58pm On Dec 21, 2013
FrostyZonn:

Dude, remove the coloured sun shades from your eyes and see the truth. As of last week, I was busy enjoying my Fifa 14 till I finally got the Pes 14 from a friend. After installing it, I downloaded a modding program from www.moddingway.com, then installed it inside the Pes 14 file, ran it and tinkered with some files inside the program, saved and closed it, then ran my Pes 14. Voila! All the clubs and leagues are fully licenced, Countries too. Abuja national stadium is even present, if you can believe it!

Graphic wise, it's superb. The players are too realistic, abeg! I will try and get a screen shot to show you what I meant. I have never seen anything like this since I got introduced into 4th gen footy gaming.

Still a Fifa fan, but for the meantime, it's taking a back sit for a change.

Please take as many screenshots as possible. Maybe use fraps it's a program.
Re: PES 14 Is Better Than FIFA 14. by kamuigaiden: 7:33am On Dec 22, 2013
Well fifa will always be above konami. Anytime and anyday bt nw u say fifa14 is wack dis year maybe I culd get your own copy for a cheaper price if your are interested on ps3 only not pc.....thanks
Re: PES 14 Is Better Than FIFA 14. by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 22, 2013
kamui gaiden: Well fifa will always be above konami. Anytime and anyday bt nw u say fifa14 is wack dis year maybe I culd get your own copy for a cheaper price if your are interested on ps3 only not pc.....thanks

Were you talking to me bro?
Re: PES 14 Is Better Than FIFA 14. by austinebode: 12:10pm On Dec 22, 2013
I have been paying PES for years(more than 15years) I just potted to FIFA14 last week and it' great. Got the 2games (PES 14 and FIFA14) played PES14 for 2months and FIFA14 for just a day and it great. Fifa14 is better.
Re: PES 14 Is Better Than FIFA 14. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 22, 2013
austinebode: I have been paying PES for years(more than 15years) I just potted to FIFA14 last week and it' great. Got the 2games (PES 14 and FIFA14) played PES14 for 2months and FIFA14 for just a day and it great. Fifa14 is better.

Well, in my case, it's roughly the opposite. I was a fifa fan(still am) but pes 14 (fully modded) knocked fifa off it's perch...at least for the moment.
Re: PES 14 Is Better Than FIFA 14. by austinebode: 2:30pm On Dec 22, 2013
FrostyZonn:

Still a Fifa fan, but for the meantime, it's taking a backseat for a change.
. Well I ve the 2games(PES14 and FIFA14) CD and I hv palyed them. If u have the original CD try play them on a console. Fifa all the way bro.
Re: PES 14 Is Better Than FIFA 14. by austinebode: 2:34pm On Dec 22, 2013
FrostyZonn:

Well, in my case, it's roughly the opposite. I was a fifa fan(still am) but pes 14 (fully modded) knocked fifa off it's perch...at least for the moment.
hmm, but have u played both game- PES14 and FiFA14?
Re: PES 14 Is Better Than FIFA 14. by kamuigaiden: 4:51pm On Dec 22, 2013
[quote author=FrostyZonn]

@frosty no not atall I jst nid a fifia 14 4 ps3 console @ a cheap price add ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ if anybody has 32301fbf or 08070709658 thanks
Re: PES 14 Is Better Than FIFA 14. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 22, 2013
austinebode: . Well I ve the 2games(PES14 and FIFA14) CD and I hv palyed them. If u have the original CD try play them on a console. Fifa all the way bro.

Pes 14 in it's original form may be average, but once you mod it with the modding program from moddingway.com, it becomes something else. Frankly, the way my pes 14 look and play now, it's touchable.
Re: PES 14 Is Better Than FIFA 14. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 22, 2013
austinebode: hmm, but have u played both game- PES14 and FiFA14?

I was enjoying the Fifa 14 till a friend gave me the Pes 14. He told me his version of Pes was better than fifa 14, initially I didn't believe him but I quickly changed my mind after he showed it to me. Pes 14 (Fully modded) rocks, my brother.
Re: PES 14 Is Better Than FIFA 14. by temitopecoal(m): 3:45am On Dec 30, 2013
Hello Friends Pls Help Me In My Project By Filling This Form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1i9oaDBNH5eUvCt1-mhNPWVhRRnGq_A1KP-Mshz8kX3Y/viewform

(1) (Reply)

Download And Play TOP HD Android Games Thread Part 1 / Megabet Online Draughts - Test Your Draughts Skills And Win 500k Naira / Can Intel Celeron Play Pes 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.