Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,819 members, 7,828,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Obasanjo's First Wife Wrote A Book About Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo's First Wife Wrote A Book About Him (37287 Views)

Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) Taking Breakfast In 1979 / Photo Of Buhari With His First Wife And Former First Lady / My Life With Ojukwu - Njideka Odumegwu-ojukwu (Ojukwu's First Wife) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo's First Wife Wrote A Book About Him by cap28: 5:10pm On Dec 21, 2013
ImperialYoruba: Out of all the cultures in Nigeria, Yoruba women have the best of equitable and respectful treatment in their household and relationship with husbands, particularly in expression of viewpoints their voice is never shut out. There is visibly a breakdown of proper communication channells in Obasanjo's household and one has to wonder why, given his status.

His household is venting and using the public to reach and tell him what ought to be told privately in family meeting. This could mean he does not keep an open door policy with members of his household and they find him closed to approach. How about Uncles and Aunts and other heads in the extended family to use as conduits? This is a disfunctional family.

Men that are gifted with abundant testosterone are always lacking in soft social skills where emotional empathy and the warmness of heart is needed to relate and support. Therefore they fail in marriages because they are unable to give to the household what it needs to stay put in longevity. Not finding support the wife rebels and takes her grief and children away with her. These men have best appeal and women find them sexually irresistable. Woman after woman, no time to share affection with his children and soon the coldness puts a distance and resentment in the children. Where do we find these men? What they lack at home they posess in society. They are superbly successful in running systems, whether strategic or tactical. They are the best in their career field. Look at people who have great success in military, politics, finance and banking, oil and energy, science and engineering, computing and technology, news media and publishing and so on. Their wealth is what holds their silently suffering family together.

Like this woman said, she is not only one in this predicament. If the wives of high grade military generals and wives of super successful politicians or engineers and technologists and inventors were to come forward with their stories, our jaws will hang so low it will drag on ground from shock and speechlessness.

What Im trying to say is, this news has zero national relevance, we should ignore it. cheesy cheesy

If Yoruba women experience the best treatment in marriage how come so many of them are divorced, living apart from their husbands or have simply been abandoned? Even the ones who claim to be married are forever hopping in and out of bed with other men.

I hope you are not insinuating that obasanjo was successful at running Nigeria because I can tell you in no uncertain terms that he was a categorical failure on all levels, is it the billions he handed over to the paris club for a phantom debt, or is it the massacre of innocents in zaki biam and odi, or is it the wholesale handing over of valuable govt assets to predatory foreign investors for a pittance, or is it the appointment of world bank puppet okonjo iweala who has assisted in the whole sale economic rap.e of Nigeria, I could go on and on.

sycophancy and ignorance are the twin diseases we have in Nigeria that will surely kill many of us.

charity as they say begins at home, show me a man who can not run a successful home and I will show you an all round failure.

You keep strings of women , you don't know how many children you have and yet you have the impudence to regard yourself as an elder statesman, why should any one respect someone with zero moral discipline, leaders are supposed to lead by example but in Nigeria its a case of do as I say and I will do as I please. Its a good job that 90% of Nigerians do not have properly functioning brains.

In a normal society this man would have been treated worse than a leper.

So you think women find sexual perverts who sleep with their own son's wives irresistible? do you think the women who sleep with him are going for him because of his charisma, charm and outstanding good looks or for his money and position?

Obasanjo is only relevant because he still has some remnants of power in Nigeria, this is the only reason why he has people defending him, the real people who will tell him the truth are his family members like his daughter and ex wife who he has treated shabbily.

One thing you can take from this is that arrogance does not pay, Obasanjo is arrogant and he is also a narcissist, he has such a high opinion of himself that he thought that he could continue to treat people like garbage and get away with it but look at what is happening to him now, his own flesh and blood are coming out to expose his nyash in public, talk about chickens coming home to roost!

22 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's First Wife Wrote A Book About Him by touch4mony: 5:13pm On Dec 21, 2013
FreeWill01: Op, did she send the letter to you?
was the one obj sent to GEJ sent to u?

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's First Wife Wrote A Book About Him by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 21, 2013
cry
Re: Obasanjo's First Wife Wrote A Book About Him by ArQueBusieR(m): 5:15pm On Dec 21, 2013
Is this a story about thugs, or what?!
Re: Obasanjo's First Wife Wrote A Book About Him by MsNas(f): 5:19pm On Dec 21, 2013
The book isn't a new thing. It was written 3-4 tears ago by Moji Obasanjo. Iyabo's mom.

I'm not dissing anybody but some people can be ill informed sha.
Re: Obasanjo's First Wife Wrote A Book About Him by LMAyedun(m): 5:20pm On Dec 21, 2013
**Faints**
Re: Obasanjo's First Wife Wrote A Book About Him by dammytosh: 5:23pm On Dec 21, 2013
Jenams: Heheheh I dey laff oh! OBJ why did u write dat letter to GEJ? U see urself now? U hav finished urself by urself. Hahahahahahaha rest in the dustbin of political history foolish old man.

Dustbin and APC leaders including the dreaded Buhari are going to talk to him about their party.

Sit there and be day dreaming. He sure knows how to play his game and has a lot of supporters.
Re: Obasanjo's First Wife Wrote A Book About Him by HAH: 5:24pm On Dec 21, 2013
Obasanjo wrote to Gej on national issues, Gej in reply are busy bringing family issues, that is to tell you how petty he is.

Obj can be wayward in his personal life but as long as those national issues raised are concerned am with him. Please we need answers Mr Jonathan

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's First Wife Wrote A Book About Him by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 21, 2013
ckkris: Obasanjo spent the whole year scheming how to destroy President Jonathan, but by
December 31, Obasanjo is down in irredeemable ignominy, while President Jonathan has the sympathy of Nigerians, through the ASUU strike, and betrayals from Obasanjo and the renegade governors. President Jonathan therefore enters the year 2014 with more goodwill and trust of Nigerians, right into the National Conference. GOODLUCK TO NIGERIANS.

d one wey dey surprise me be say, d man (GEJ) nor dey even talk sef.

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's First Wife Wrote A Book About Him by NaLaugh: 5:26pm On Dec 21, 2013
BABA
Re: Obasanjo's First Wife Wrote A Book About Him by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 21, 2013
Love_Decay:

You sharp ooh. Iyabo first now another ghost wife.

Why did they have to wait till now, to write this composition . If it was cos obj wrote to Jonathan highlighting his misdeeds, it completely foolish.

And Nigerians need to see this Jonathan can't take a punch like a man, stand up and keep fighting. His modus operandi follows lining up human shield as barriers most of which are women.

Patience takes shots for him
Okonjo takes shots for him
Iyabo makes shots for him.
Now another ode is making shot for him.

The man is a disgrace to Niger delta men. Bloody coward, face your enemy squarely .

Shame on you Jonathan wooo wooo woooo shame !

Instead of living in bitterness why not commit suicide cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. By the way, OBJ never realized that he was sitting on a time bomb, there is nothing that kills than a wounded family. Men take care of your family very well, Don't beat your wife otherwise in years to come it will hunt you. This is what is haunting obasanjo now. The bitterness of a family against their father

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's First Wife Wrote A Book About Him by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 21, 2013
Jenams: d one wey dey surprise me be say, d man (GEJ) nor dey even talk sef.

He doesn't need to talk, When God fights your enemy's for you and put them in utter confusion there is nothing to do rather than dance and keep silent. Psalm 97:1 and Exodus 14:14 comes to mind

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's First Wife Wrote A Book About Him by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 21, 2013
cap28:

If Yoruba women experience the best treatment in marriage how come so many of them are divorced, living apart from their husbands or have simply been abandoned? Even the ones who claim to be married are forever hopping in and out of bed with other men.

I hope you are not insinuating that obasanjo was successful at running Nigeria because I can tell you in no uncertain terms that he was a categorical failure on all levels, is it the billions he handed over to the paris club for a phantom debt, or is it the massacre of innocents in zaki biam and odi, or is it the wholesale handing over of valuable govt assets to predatory foreign investors for a pittance, or is it the appointment of world bank puppet okonjo iweala who has assisted in the whole sale economic rap.e of Nigeria, I could go on and on.

sycophancy and ignorance are the twin diseases we have in Nigeria that will surely kill many of us.

charity as they say begins at home, show me a man who can not run a successful home and I will show you an all round failure.

You keep strings of women , you don't know how many children you have and yet you have the impudence to regard yourself as an elder statesman, why should any one respect someone with zero moral discipline, leaders are supposed to lead by example but in Nigeria its a case of do as I say and I will do as I please. Its a good job that 90% of Nigerians do not have properly functioning brains.

In a normal society this man would have been treated worse than a leper.

So you think women find sexual perverts who sleep with their own son's wives irresistible? do you think the women who sleep with him are going for him because of his charisma, charm and outstanding good looks or for his money and position?

Obasanjo is only relevant because he still has some remnants of power in Nigeria, this is the only reason why he has people defending him, the real people who will tell him the truth are his family members like his daughter and ex wife who he has treated shabbily.

One thing you can take from this is that arrogance does not pay, Obasanjo is arrogant and he is also a narcissist, he has such a high opinion of himself that he thought that he could continue to treat people like garbage and get away with it but look at what is happening to him now, his own flesh and blood are coming out to expose his nyash in public, talk about chickens coming home to roost!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo's First Wife Wrote A Book About Him by Caseless: 5:35pm On Dec 21, 2013
if jonathan is bold enough, he and his attack dogs should face obj and stop using fake letters form his family to divert our attentions from the points raised by obj in his letter.

make him talk to obj directly, na dere we go hear everything wey him(gej) never knew exists about his personality.
Re: Obasanjo's First Wife Wrote A Book About Him by Caseless: 5:35pm On Dec 21, 2013
gboss4sure:

He doesn't need to talk, When God fights your enemy's for you and put them in utter confusion there is nothing to do rather than dance and keep silent. Psalm 97:1 and Exodus 14:14 comes to mind
rawbish!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's First Wife Wrote A Book About Him by meforyou1(m): 5:38pm On Dec 21, 2013
There's a saying "he who comes into equity must come with clean hands" which obssanjo doesn't have

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's First Wife Wrote A Book About Him by lekezino(m): 5:38pm On Dec 21, 2013
never seek for the down fall of a leader no matter how bad they are if you want to become a leader no man is above his deed....
Re: Obasanjo's First Wife Wrote A Book About Him by sowprice(m): 5:39pm On Dec 21, 2013
FreeWill01: Op, did she send the letter to you?
¡ †¡re ooo
Re: Obasanjo's First Wife Wrote A Book About Him by supersonic(m): 5:41pm On Dec 21, 2013
Pro GEJ's handiwork,he who want to fight dirty should not be afraid of the mud. OBJ has nothing to loose but GEJ should better be diplomatic,person wey bend down dey look old person yansh,another person dey look im own too. Oga Jonah,no bite more dan u can chew. Abo oro..........

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's First Wife Wrote A Book About Him by tshakes(m): 5:43pm On Dec 21, 2013
its high time for me to write my own leta to dat old man o

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's First Wife Wrote A Book About Him by victorazy(m): 5:43pm On Dec 21, 2013
Jenams: Heheheh I dey laff oh! OBJ why did u write dat letter to GEJ? U see urself now? U hav finished urself by urself. Hahahahahahaha rest in the dustbin of political history foolish old man.

That's why Bible is the only complete book ever, it says "don't judge for u not to be judged" OBJ deserves what he got.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's First Wife Wrote A Book About Him by meforyou1(m): 5:43pm On Dec 21, 2013
I wish Gbenga obasanjo can write an open letter to his dad "so long a letter". An evil man ugly old man that slept with his son's wife. If I were President Jonathan, I will reply him with only one sentence "Obasanjo, you are a very stupid fool"

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's First Wife Wrote A Book About Him by moderatorr: 5:44pm On Dec 21, 2013
GEJ till 2019.
Obasanjo is the baddest polirician ever!
If atiku, ibb, buhari etc comes to power obj knows that he is doomed. so:
step 1: Diss GEJ publicly so apc will think you hate him.
strp2: meet with apc chieftains and have them open their plans to u.
step3: instruct Gej on how to counter it and win the election again! smiley
#baddestEver!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's First Wife Wrote A Book About Him by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:44pm On Dec 21, 2013
Mods, this may be a book, but the reason it is appearing here is known - the letter purportedly written by Iyabo Obasanjo to her father. I advise to move it back to where it is from before it is tribalized.
Re: Obasanjo's First Wife Wrote A Book About Him by Dbryan: 5:45pm On Dec 21, 2013
Dis one na private mata.....sum men cheat and beat deir wife..
Re: Obasanjo's First Wife Wrote A Book About Him by curtain: 5:45pm On Dec 21, 2013
egift: Jonathan should be man enough and tell Nigerians if what OBJ accused him is true or not. Rather than this hide and seek game.
Silence is the best answer to a deranged old fool like OBJ, he should even be happy that his daughter is making frantic effort to save his pathetic soul from eternal perdition, bourne out of decietful life style, such as in his letters.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's First Wife Wrote A Book About Him by GREATERWORKS(m): 5:47pm On Dec 21, 2013
But come o! Why is Obasanjo so interested in sleeping with other people's wives to the extent of sleeping with that of his son? Na wao! He would have been a greater man but his dick is his undoing. He needs to learn that not all erections must lead to penetration.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's First Wife Wrote A Book About Him by 10over101: 5:47pm On Dec 21, 2013
crap upon crap!!! politicians fooling d public with cooked letters..wabbish!!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's First Wife Wrote A Book About Him by EzeJustme(m): 5:50pm On Dec 21, 2013
Love_Decay:

You sharp ooh. Iyabo first now another ghost wife.

Why did they have to wait till now, to write this composition . If it was cos obj wrote to Jonathan highlighting his misdeeds, it completely foolish.

And Nigerians need to see this Jonathan can't take a punch like a man, stand up and keep fighting. His modus operandi follows lining up human shield as barriers most of which are women.

Patience takes shots for him
Okonjo takes shots for him
Iyabo makes shots for him.
Now another ode is making shot for him.

The man is a disgrace to Niger delta men. Bloody coward, face your enemy squarely .

Shame on you Jonathan wooo wooo woooo shame !

bigest fool of the century ONE in nigeria"

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's First Wife Wrote A Book About Him by Dreal1247: 5:52pm On Dec 21, 2013
Jenams: d one wey dey surprise me be say, d man (GEJ) nor dey even talk sef.
The best show of supremacy or superiority over opposition is silence. This leaves the opposition confused. GEJ IS NOT A FOOL.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's First Wife Wrote A Book About Him by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:59pm On Dec 21, 2013
I pity GEJ, he wants to play dirty with OBJ. Reuben Abati and Doyin Okupe who are Yoruba should tell the Mandela of Otuoke the meaning of "BOLEKAJA", and that OBJ is good at it.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's First Wife Wrote A Book About Him by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 21, 2013
are nigerians defending gej by clouding his failure as the captain of this half sinking ship with how bad obj is from his family? anyone who knew obj in his military days as well as his politics will not look back at the truth from his family and absolve gej of bad stewardship.

the problem is that get is a product of post civil war and is expected to be president of all, marching nigeria forward to greater destiny. as a man from his generation, i am personally disappointed in his leadership; mere suit without a real wearer in it. he is older than barackAllah hussaine obama and both are not in the same league in leadership style based on what is available to each. gej needs to grow spine instead of being a jelly fish.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt / General Obasanjo Swearing In Col. Buhari As Petroleum Minister 1976 (Throwback) / Amina Mohammed Interacts With Robot 'Sophia' At UN Summit. Photos/video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.