Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,181 members, 7,860,235 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:12 AM

Beyonce Finally Declares She's A Memeber Of Illuminati - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Finally Declares She's A Memeber Of Illuminati (1438 Views)

Bruce Jenner Aka Caitlyn Jenner Declares She No Longer Feels Like A Woman!!! / Asari Dokubo Finally Declares For Biafra / Flavour's Babymama Sandra Okagbue Declares She Is His One & Only With New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce Finally Declares She's A Memeber Of Illuminati by diranfbi(m): 12:21pm On Dec 21, 2013
http://e-magin.com/boyounce-finally-declares-publicly-shes-a-memeber-of-illuminati/

In yesterday's much-anticipated interview with Oprah, Beyoncé finally admitted she was a member of the New World Order, also known as the Illuminati.

Rumors have swirled since the episode's taping; many fans wondered why Oprah never questioned the star about her alleged Illuminati ties and commented that it might be due to Oprah's own participation in Illuminati activities.

Less than three seconds into the interview, Oprah turned to Beyoncé and said, "So, you know what I'm gonna say to you ... the Illuminati." From there, Bey delved into her beginnings with the group, their assistance in her rise to fame, and her recent promotion to the highest ranks of the order.

Beyoncé says she finally came clean after feeling guilty over all the undue credit she's been given. "People keep thinking I'm this magical ageless beauty, when really that's the result of consuming all these blood sacrifices." Oprah interjected, "You still work hard, and you're raising a beautiful daughter." Beyoncé remained critical: "People ask me how I juggled my career and pregnancy without understanding that reptilian pregnancies last only 2 months."

Oprah's surprised reaction following this statement has been deemed inauthentic by fans. As godmother to Blue Ivy, she would have presumably been present at both the conception ritual and birth ceremony.

The pinnacle of the interview was when Oprah solemnly asked if the Illuminati was behind the death of Whitney Houston.

For more, visit http://e-magin.com/boyounce-finally-declares-publicly-shes-a-memeber-of-illuminati/
Re: Beyonce Finally Declares She's A Memeber Of Illuminati by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 21, 2013
human blood sacrifices? are you guys seeing the price people are paying to become famous? you guys should not be surprised if you find out most of the politicians, wealthy elites in nigeria also drink human blood! why must these peeps always drink human blood? to make matters worst after drinking blood and in some cases eating human flesh and making demonic incartations, these guys amazing stroll into churches and mosques walking TALL when you expect them to be striken by God and drop dead. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Beyonce Finally Declares She's A Memeber Of Illuminati by diranfbi(m): 8:54am On Dec 23, 2013
Well said

(1) (Reply)

[PHOTO] Kelly Rowland Shows Bare Baby Bump In LA / Classiest Nigerian Actors! / Kolade Oyewande Aka Highlander Set To Release His New Film

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.