Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Osita Iheme Gives-back Through His Foundation (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osita Iheme Gives-back Through His Foundation (Photos) (13269 Views)

Osita Iheme Visits Adoration Ministry, Strikes Pose With Priest & Mass Servants / Osita Iheme (Pawpaw) At The Beach (Pictures) / Osita Iheme's New Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osita Iheme Gives-back Through His Foundation (Photos) by MrCal: 12:37pm On Dec 21, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/-fhCjX3W-7pY/UrVxnaFDghI/AAAAAAACVJc/4o-1yfHMcPM/s1600/Screenshot_2013-12-21-06-54-17.png[/img]
Actor Osita Iheme popularly known as 'Paw Paw' organized a quiz competition via his foundation and presented gifts and cash prices to the winners. More photos below....
[img]http://2.bp..com/-J6b3wdnaQZQ/UrV8nhHc8tI/AAAAAAAAB9E/wUP32kC7MqA/s1600/osita+iheme.jpg[/img]
Presenting gift and cash price to best performing student - Osita Iheme quiz competition.
[img]http://1.bp..com/-lmCAJNl9eQQ/UrVx_xnpCHI/AAAAAAACVJs/M-YjGLbqQ-I/s1600/Screenshot_2013-12-21-06-54-31.png[/img]
Osita with the organizers of the quiz competition
SOURCE: http://..com/2013/12/osita-iheme-gives-back-through-his.html
Re: Osita Iheme Gives-back Through His Foundation (Photos) by axortedbabe(f): 1:20pm On Dec 21, 2013
Nice one man..
Re: Osita Iheme Gives-back Through His Foundation (Photos) by pboiskinpy(m): 3:36pm On Dec 21, 2013
Nice one big bro....God bless!!!
Re: Osita Iheme Gives-back Through His Foundation (Photos) by Soreza(m): 3:37pm On Dec 21, 2013
I ve always prefered osita from the first day than chinedu,not only hez humble,many more attributes,ride on man,size no be wisdom
Re: Osita Iheme Gives-back Through His Foundation (Photos) by chelseabmw(m): 3:37pm On Dec 21, 2013
Nice One Osita.......... God bless Ur Hustle... Amen
Re: Osita Iheme Gives-back Through His Foundation (Photos) by LMAyedun(m): 3:39pm On Dec 21, 2013
Good One there!
Givers never lack.
Re: Osita Iheme Gives-back Through His Foundation (Photos) by IAMBREEZY: 3:44pm On Dec 21, 2013
Nice one paw paw
Re: Osita Iheme Gives-back Through His Foundation (Photos) by Big4wig(m): 3:48pm On Dec 21, 2013
Being dead broke is the root of all evil.paw paw kudos

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme Gives-back Through His Foundation (Photos) by nickz(m): 3:51pm On Dec 21, 2013
Cool stuff cool
Re: Osita Iheme Gives-back Through His Foundation (Photos) by Kingtim(m): 3:52pm On Dec 21, 2013
500+ views and just 8 comments.. Nairaland is fading away

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme Gives-back Through His Foundation (Photos) by solowork: 3:52pm On Dec 21, 2013
Good job Osita. There has to be more PRACTICAL ways to help children than just Christmas-shopping on their behalf. I'm still thinking... I'll present you with my idea soon.
Re: Osita Iheme Gives-back Through His Foundation (Photos) by simongonner: 4:01pm On Dec 21, 2013
Nice one...
Re: Osita Iheme Gives-back Through His Foundation (Photos) by homesteady(m): 4:04pm On Dec 21, 2013
Cool!
Re: Osita Iheme Gives-back Through His Foundation (Photos) by Sermwell(m): 4:12pm On Dec 21, 2013
axortedbabe: Nice one man..
Where is the man??
Re: Osita Iheme Gives-back Through His Foundation (Photos) by 2rublues(m): 4:20pm On Dec 21, 2013
nice one dude
Re: Osita Iheme Gives-back Through His Foundation (Photos) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 21, 2013
Nice.
Re: Osita Iheme Gives-back Through His Foundation (Photos) by Aromas: 4:32pm On Dec 21, 2013
Wow!!!! Organising a quiz competition for students God bless you bro,
Re: Osita Iheme Gives-back Through His Foundation (Photos) by njuwo(m): 4:33pm On Dec 21, 2013
Re: Osita Iheme Gives-back Through His Foundation (Photos) by mki: 5:02pm On Dec 21, 2013
Poor story. Where did it happen and when?

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme Gives-back Through His Foundation (Photos) by Chimoski87(m): 5:08pm On Dec 21, 2013
It's so funny these days that people always like people praising them for any form of help they render to humanity via any form be it scholarship, giving to the destitute or whoever. Every body is setting up one form of foundation or the other just for the purpose of helping the less privileged when one or two of those foundation should have been enough with branches set up in different localities. I want all man to imbibe the biblical injunction which says do not allow your left hand to see what your right hand is giving cos your father in heaven who see both in the daylight & darkness will reward you accordingly. As it stands now, as people are praising him, his reward has be given to him on earth when it should have been in heaven

5 Likes

Re: Osita Iheme Gives-back Through His Foundation (Photos) by pri3stess(f): 5:18pm On Dec 21, 2013
Good job Osita, more grease to your elbow
Re: Osita Iheme Gives-back Through His Foundation (Photos) by imsuboi(m): 5:19pm On Dec 21, 2013
shocked this guy brief o!

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme Gives-back Through His Foundation (Photos) by Oluomo6: 5:33pm On Dec 21, 2013
Chimoski87: It's so funny these days that people always like people praising them for any form of help they render to humanity via any form be it scholarship, giving to the destitute or whoever. Every body is setting up one form of foundation or the other just for the purpose of helping the less privileged when one or two of those foundation should have been enough with branches set up in different localities. I want all man to imbibe the biblical injunction which says do not allow your left hand to see what your right hand is giving cos your father in heaven who see both in the daylight & darkness will reward you accordingly. As it stands now, as people are praising him, his reward has be given to him on earth when it should have been in heaven

Is he giving out your money? Whatever he does with his money is his business not yours!

7 Likes

Re: Osita Iheme Gives-back Through His Foundation (Photos) by Celmatador(m): 5:45pm On Dec 21, 2013
Chimoski87: It's so funny these days that people always like people praising them for any form of help they render to humanity via any form be it scholarship, giving to the destitute or whoever. Every body is setting up one form of foundation or the other just for the purpose of helping the less privileged when one or two of those foundation should have been enough with branches set up in different localities. I want all man to imbibe the biblical injunction which says do not allow your left hand to see what your right hand is giving cos your father in heaven who see both in the daylight & darkness will reward you accordingly. As it stands now, as people are praising him, his reward has be given to him on earth when it should have been in heaven
saddist

2 Likes

Re: Osita Iheme Gives-back Through His Foundation (Photos) by iamdhebuck(m): 5:50pm On Dec 21, 2013
imsu.boi:
shocked this guy brief o!
boring..we know already
Re: Osita Iheme Gives-back Through His Foundation (Photos) by buchibabe: 6:10pm On Dec 21, 2013
Kingtim: 500+ views and just 8 comments.. Nairaland is fading away

U dey mind dem? If its topic like "10 reasons y a woman must be submissive", "how to take care of ur babymama", or "beef btwn ibo, yoruba and hausa man"....... U will see up to 20 something ppages.

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme Gives-back Through His Foundation (Photos) by wealth2al(m): 6:18pm On Dec 21, 2013
good one bro...
Re: Osita Iheme Gives-back Through His Foundation (Photos) by Gepheral: 6:35pm On Dec 21, 2013
Nice one bro
Re: Osita Iheme Gives-back Through His Foundation (Photos) by ceospecial(m): 7:12pm On Dec 21, 2013
how can this bring awoof fowl come my house this XMAS
Re: Osita Iheme Gives-back Through His Foundation (Photos) by satowind(m): 7:17pm On Dec 21, 2013
My shortest boss

Re: Osita Iheme Gives-back Through His Foundation (Photos) by IamDebola: 7:23pm On Dec 21, 2013
I don't know why... I just prefer this guy to his other half/friend/colleague..
Baby Police!
Re: Osita Iheme Gives-back Through His Foundation (Photos) by andyanders: 7:57pm On Dec 21, 2013
Good work.God's blessings my guy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Clinton Joshua Biography; The Hidden Story Behind His Career, Age & Movies / Rosaline Meurer To Ideh Innocent Chukwuma Thisisonesoul: Pay Me My Money / Rachel The Piper Foundation Donates Food Items To Media Houses In FCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.