Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

What Will Happen To You If Christian Sister Propose Marriage To You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Will Happen To You If Christian Sister Propose Marriage To You (1032 Views)

Can A Christian Sister Or Brother Become A Model? / A Christian Sister Pregnant Before The Wedding: Is It Right? / A Christian Sister Pregnant Before The Wedding: Is It Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will Happen To You If Christian Sister Propose Marriage To You by emmanuele: 5:02pm On Aug 01, 2008
yes if you ask me i do not know what i will do,

but one is sure i will pray to God first and then go to my pastor and tell about this and get his advice.

then he will call the sister in question to talk to her

what about you make your comment
Re: What Will Happen To You If Christian Sister Propose Marriage To You by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 01, 2008
Nothing bad would happen if a sister proposes to a brother! tongue grin

In some churches, this is encouraged, especially if the sister is of age (30 and above).

N-way, I don't see anything wrong if a sister who is led by God takes the first step to discussing it with the brother.
Re: What Will Happen To You If Christian Sister Propose Marriage To You by tpia: 6:08pm On Aug 01, 2008
Nothing will happenĀ to you if a Christian sister proposes marriage to you.

The sky will not fall down.

But if it scares you, then by all means see your pastor and get his advice.

(1) (Reply)

Re- Falling Under The Anionting / Are There Really Atheists On Nairaland? The Idea Is Just Too Foolish / Could The Modern World Work Solely On The Basis Of Biblical Laws?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.