Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Difference Btw Cow And Zebra - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Difference Btw Cow And Zebra (721 Views)

MTN4G: Cow Painted MTN Colour (Photo) / What Is The Difference Btw Ram And Internal Memory / Difference Btw Nokia N70, N70me & N70i (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Btw Cow And Zebra by tomola(m): 5:04pm On Aug 01, 2008
The animals that change their names from cow to zebra are still animals, so also the network that change their name from celtel to zain is still a network. What i mean is that i just came from the zebra zoo and i have bring to you the secret of MMS activation:procedure:-> send an sms to 184 with the keyword mmsgprs phone make and phone model. E.g mmsgprs nokia 6260 to 184 immediately you will recieve setting save set it as default after this to browse free using mms pls kindly meet barrister hon_sule to give you some secret. Am Sorry for not posting it here
TO activate GPRS send an sms with the text WAP your phone make and phone model to 232. For example send :->wap nokia 6260 to 232 then if request for pin use 0(zero) or 0000(zero)
Re: Difference Btw Cow And Zebra by Henry234(m): 6:21pm On Aug 01, 2008
why did you make this topic appear more than once?
Re: Difference Btw Cow And Zebra by samuelk(m): 6:28pm On Aug 01, 2008
Hmm,Econet
Re: Difference Btw Cow And Zebra by honsule(m): 9:19pm On Aug 01, 2008
tomola:

meet barrister hon_sule to give you some secret.

which one come concern Honsule and cow plus zebra.funny subject.
Re: Difference Btw Cow And Zebra by talk2medo(m): 1:32am On Aug 02, 2008
Maybe him won tell us say U dey work for ZOO! @ honsule tongue tongue
Re: Difference Btw Cow And Zebra by honsule(m): 4:21am On Aug 02, 2008
@Talk2medo.A barrister in the zoo doing what?
Re: Difference Btw Cow And Zebra by honsule(m): 4:24am On Aug 02, 2008
@Talk2medo.A barrister and solicitor of The Supreme Court in the zoo doing what?
Re: Difference Btw Cow And Zebra by MrInfo1(m): 10:11am On Aug 02, 2008
You guys should drop ya testimonies o wink or else y'all shd stop rantingĀ  angry
Re: Difference Btw Cow And Zebra by talk2medo(m): 10:27am On Aug 02, 2008
**************LoAdInG**************

(1) (Reply)

Any Non Symbian Phone That Browse Freely / Is There Anyway U Can Watch Olympic Live On Yr Mobile For Free? / How Do I Connect My Imate To The Computer For Browsing? Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.