Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,227 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Maheeda Explains Why She Posts Nude Pics Online +more Nude Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maheeda Explains Why She Posts Nude Pics Online +more Nude Pics (1090 Views)

Fame And Luv Sex Scandal: More Nude Pictures Of Actress Shewa Leaked By Lover. / Pregnant Alicia Keys Posts Nude Photo Of Herself With Peace Sign Painted On Baby / Maheeda Gone Crazy, This Girl Really Need Attention, Postd More Nude Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Maheeda Explains Why She Posts Nude Pics Online +more Nude Pics by bbkool09: 3:06pm On Dec 21, 2013
Maheeda, who insists she's a gospel singer, tells Galaxy TV

"I'm not posting those nude pictures on the internet to teach people to start going naked, I posted them because I felt I am sexy and I love sexuality. In Europe, where I live, at a certain age, parents will start to teach their children about sex education. But it is unfortunate that I came from this part of the world where sentiment is attached to everything.

I’m 31 years old and I can’t pretend to behave like a baby or something. I’m sexy and I like it. I’m still spiritually inclined and I have some gospel songs which are not out yet. One of them is Papangolo. Those nude pictures you see is Maheeda. That is me. I am just expressing myself. I’m sexy and I am only appreciating that fact because I love sexuality. See more of her so called sexuality photos here: http://tundebadmuss..com/2013/12/maheeda-explains-why-she-posts-nude.html
Re: Maheeda Explains Why She Posts Nude Pics Online +more Nude Pics by psucc(m): 3:27pm On Dec 21, 2013
I really commend her feat. If actually she wants to appreciate herself well, Internet may not be the only platform. She should go nude on the streets so that people can behold her sexy body and applaud her.

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Explains Why She Posts Nude Pics Online +more Nude Pics by flolancracker: 5:44pm On Dec 21, 2013
grin grin hallelujah

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj’s ‘anaconda’ Cover Art Has Us Screaming ‘holy G-string!’ / Photos: Mo'cheeda Goes On A Wow On Boat Cruise With Her Boo / Irene D Dream Flaunts Her Wicked Assets & B0*bs In A Bikini [see Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.