Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,805 members, 7,851,705 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:01 AM

Turn That Phone To A Brand New One!! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Turn That Phone To A Brand New One!! (730 Views)

A Brand Newly Renovated Mini Flat And Self Contain To Let @ Dolphin Estate. / Trade In Your Old Furniture For New One!!!! / A new One Brm & Three Bdrm Flat In Gwarinpa, For Rent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Turn That Phone To A Brand New One!! by muyithomas(m): 5:55pm On Aug 01, 2008
Are you having problem with that phone of your's.Can i introduce you guy's to one of the best GSM repairer in naija.All you need is U- Payless Communication.So please don't loose hope on that phone.What you need is to get the best hand to fix it.It could still work again!

You will equally get untold informations on how you  can personally maintain your phone
before the experts attention is required.

Just give me a call on 08033372860 and i'll give you the link.

(1) (Reply)

Invest In The Cheapest And The Fastest Growing Estate In Nigeria / Mini-flat Needed @yaba,tejuosho,onike,akoka / Link Up To Land Owner (omo Onile)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.