Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,437 members, 7,850,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:07 AM

GEJ: Two Years In Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ: Two Years In Pictures (3826 Views)

Presidency Orders Sack Of Civil Servants With 30 Years In Service And Above / Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures / Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ: Two Years In Pictures by DonaldGenes(m): 9:44pm On Dec 21, 2013
Op abeg, spare us this same political rethorics "I had No father,Had No shoes,No mama" maxim ad nau seum, Yes! He's absolutely doing well as President but when you people keep using this same line at every point just to persuade people-it makes it kinda banal

In any case-I like Gej but he keeps wearing the same cloth all the time,haba! It's no brainer at all! At least we should see him with another cloth nah
Re: GEJ: Two Years In Pictures by omenka(m): 9:53pm On Dec 21, 2013
lipsrsealed

Re: GEJ: Two Years In Pictures by omenka(m): 9:56pm On Dec 21, 2013
DonalĂ° Genes:
In any case-I like Gej but he keeps wearing the same cloth all the time,haba! It's no brainer at all! At least we should see him with another cloth nah

In GEJ's voice: I-have-no-clothes...
Re: GEJ: Two Years In Pictures by olapluto(m): 10:10pm On Dec 21, 2013
Ikengawo: As much as I respect your opinion and thank you for helping my thread to grow by contributing, it has become impossible to claim that Jonathan is not a performer.

Nigeria is now the #1 economy is Africa. Not the largest in Africa, not the largest in Sub Saharan Africa, not the second largest, not the largest oil producer, the largest economy in the entire continent! We are officially the true black giant of the world and this is why GEJ can stand with Merkel, Obama and Cameron and be eyed with respect!

Forbes has made our Ag. Minister the man of the year. Not man of the day, man of the article, etc, man of the YEAR.

Opec has made our petrol minister an executive of the organization

Nigeria was the first to evacuate it's citizens from Egypt and Tunisia. Nigeria led the way in restoring peace in Ivory Coast. Nigeria challenged Ghaddafi head on and won.

Farming is back, Nigeria no longer imports rice and other foodstuffs and we're ready to export!

Our airports have been rebuilt

Our trains are back

Power production is back and out of government hands.

Fuel subsidy thieves no longer have a chance to loot our collective wealth

Sure-P, and YOUwin have given grants to countless nigerian YOUTHS with ideas for the future to start their business

Boko Haram use to have the power to attack Kano and Abuja, they're now restricted to only Maidugari

Local industry is booming. Nigeria is producing CARS now, the first black people in the world to do so, even before america and south africa.

Our governors are also going a great job. My hats off to Fashola, Sullivan, Akpabio, Mimiko, Obi, Imoke, Ameachi and the rest, but under OBJ and Yar Adua governors didn't even have the power to speak let alone lead.

Jonathan is the modern Nigeria and I'm happy about that fact.

I left Nigeria 8 years ago and only visit for maximum of 3 weeks in between. Now I have stayed 3 months straight in Nigeria, and THINGS ARE REALLY BAD. Things have gone from bad to worst!
1. NTA is now PDP's broadcasting outfit. The one hour news is 90% PDP and 10% of unseen transformation agenda.
2. Power supply is terrible. Its never been this bad in the history of Nigeria. In Ibadan, its an average of 10 minutes a day for the lucky ones. Some have up to 8 hours out of 24 on the best days. Today, in my house, no light since morning! Its 10.01pm, and we're still on gen.
3. SureP is fraud! My sister (a nurse) had to resign from that SUREP because they are not being paid at the primary health centre funded by SURE P.
4. Food is very expensive in the market! Where is the transformation agenda on agriculture?
5. I have visited almost a third of Nigeria since I came home. Things are not better in those states either. You can drive through Ibadan tonight and all you see is generator everywhere! The governor is doing well, but its so glaring the lapses of the federal government.
6. Corruption is the only achievement of this government. Till date, NO politician has been convicted of corruption. Rather, it is committees upon committee, and no implementation of the recommendations. Tafa Balogun would have loved this GEJ administration.
How people can ask for another 4 years of this pain, suffering and anguish is beyond me.
7. Fuel subsidy thieves still have access to our wealth. In fact, GEJ has invited more seasoned thieves like Tony Anenih to help him get re-elected with NPA funds.
8. Dont let me get started on our airports. You can put lipstick on a pig, it is still a pig!
9. You even dare mention Boko Haram as an achievement. You just exposed GEJ as failing in his number 1 priority to secure the lives and properties of Nigerians. Truth be told, GEJ is not capable of quenching boko haram!

3 Likes

Re: GEJ: Two Years In Pictures by Brimmie(m): 10:19pm On Dec 21, 2013
Agbameta na crayy morafucker!! grin grin

E just spoil show for Ikenga with that GEJ moronic look pishure!! grin grin
Re: GEJ: Two Years In Pictures by agbameta: 10:22pm On Dec 21, 2013
[img]http://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1478087_Goodluck_Jonathan-pompous-480x330_jpg22b79d4d00a87216435368f42bb302b2[/img]

Damn!!! This negro must have consumed 20 galons of creekside ogogoro....lmao

1 Like

Re: GEJ: Two Years In Pictures by phillippiano(m): 10:42pm On Dec 21, 2013
grin grin grin
agbameta: [img]http://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1478087_Goodluck_Jonathan-pompous-480x330_jpg22b79d4d00a87216435368f42bb302b2[/img]

grin
agbameta: [img]http://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1478087_Goodluck_Jonathan-pompous-480x330_jpg22b79d4d00a87216435368f42bb302b2[/img]

Lmao!!!!
Re: GEJ: Two Years In Pictures by ALTRUTH(m): 10:49pm On Dec 21, 2013
[
Re: GEJ: Two Years In Pictures by MRWHINNIG: 11:00pm On Dec 21, 2013
alj harem:

powerful picture
What makes it powerful?
Re: GEJ: Two Years In Pictures by greatgilbert: 11:03pm On Dec 21, 2013

You are so INDISCIPLINED!!!!
Badly brought and lack manners.

You could be charged to court for defamation.
You could be charged to court for putting the Highly esteemed Office of the President in disrepute!

Be warned and please...

Remember, you can't hide!
Re: GEJ: Two Years In Pictures by ALTRUTH(m): 11:04pm On Dec 21, 2013
How many bottles of ogbomoso rat poison did this man drink? grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: GEJ: Two Years In Pictures by tosan200(m): 11:04pm On Dec 21, 2013
Gej is really walking. cool
Re: GEJ: Two Years In Pictures by ALTRUTH(m): 11:07pm On Dec 21, 2013
Who gave this man that powerful fulani tea to drink grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: GEJ: Two Years In Pictures by Ikengawo: 11:25pm On Dec 21, 2013
Re: GEJ: Two Years In Pictures by Ikengawo: 11:30pm On Dec 21, 2013
Re: GEJ: Two Years In Pictures by nduchucks: 11:31pm On Dec 21, 2013
Can't you people take a break from your usual tribal and bigoted fights, during this yuletide? SMH
Re: GEJ: Two Years In Pictures by omanzo02: 11:34pm On Dec 21, 2013

Have ever taken a closer look at yourself in the mirror or picture?, u may not be as handsome as GEJ. Lol
Re: GEJ: Two Years In Pictures by oduaboy1: 11:34pm On Dec 21, 2013
greatgilbert: You could be charged to court for defamation.
You could be charged to court for putting the Highly esteemed Office of the President in disrepute!
shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked
Re: GEJ: Two Years In Pictures by MagicBishop: 11:35pm On Dec 21, 2013
Omo_Tier1: How I wish GEJ was a performer like Fashola and then I see Him with Picture like this >>> It will make me even joyous to make a full portrait of the picture and hang it somewhere in my office so even gets talking and wanting to know more. Alas! the reverse is the case cry

Fashola is not even in charge of the state he is purported to have been elected to manage.

If one man can control a sitting duck governor how can he even dream of becoming the president?

Your fashola is a stooge for theifnibu!

3 Likes

Re: GEJ: Two Years In Pictures by Ikengawo: 11:35pm On Dec 21, 2013

1 Like

Re: GEJ: Two Years In Pictures by OmoTier1(m): 11:42pm On Dec 21, 2013
Abeg... you people should help me tell these mediocres how a seating President and Commander in Chief really looks like cool cool

Re: GEJ: Two Years In Pictures by omanzo02: 11:46pm On Dec 21, 2013
ola_pluto:

I left Nigeria 8 years ago and only visit for maximum of 3 weeks in between. Now I have stayed 3 months straight in Nigeria, and THINGS ARE REALLY BAD. Things have gone from bad to worst!
1. NTA is now PDP's broadcasting outfit. The one hour news is 90% PDP and 10% of unseen transformation agenda.
2. Power supply is terrible. Its never been this bad in the history of Nigeria. In Ibadan, its an average of 10 minutes a day for the lucky ones. Some have up to 8 hours out of 24 on the best days. Today, in my house, no light since morning! Its 10.01pm, and we're still on gen.
3. SureP is fraud! My sister (a nurse) had to resign from that SUREP because they are not being paid at the primary health centre funded by SURE P.
4. Food is very expensive in the market! Where is the transformation agenda on agriculture?
5. I have visited almost a third of Nigeria since I came home. Things are not better in those states either. You can drive through Ibadan tonight and all you see is generator everywhere! The governor is doing well, but its so glaring the lapses of the federal government.
6. Corruption is the only achievement of this government. Till date, NO politician has been convicted of corruption. Rather, it is committees upon committee, and no implementation of the recommendations. Tafa Balogun would have loved this GEJ administration.
How people can ask for another 4 years of this pain, suffering and anguish is beyond me.
7. Fuel subsidy thieves still have access to our wealth. In fact, GEJ has invited more seasoned thieves like Tony Anenih to help him get re-elected with NPA funds.
8. Dont let me get started on our airports. You can put lipstick on a pig, it is still a pig!
9. You even dare mention Boko Haram as an achievement. You just exposed GEJ as failing in his number 1 priority to secure the lives and properties of Nigerians. Truth be told, GEJ is not capable of quenching boko haram!
IF u left Nigeria 8 years ago was GEJ ruling 8 years ago?, what country are u and how long does infrastructure or installation/ construction last where u are?, how long does bureaucratic procedures takes?.............Be realistic in your answers because u are not the only one living abroad.
Re: GEJ: Two Years In Pictures by atlwireles: 11:52pm On Dec 21, 2013
ola_pluto:

You left Nigeria 8 years ago only to return as Liar Mohammed. angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: GEJ: Two Years In Pictures by omanzo02: 11:53pm On Dec 21, 2013
Omo_Tier1: Abeg... you people should help me tell these mediocres how a seating President and Commander in Chief really looks like cool cool

U are the mediocre here, seating Kings/queens, presidents and prime ministers in Europe don't use or look like that, doing so can end their political career, they mostly use Airbus 300 and don't show off, u need a re-orientation.
Re: GEJ: Two Years In Pictures by OmoTier1(m): 11:58pm On Dec 21, 2013
omanzo02:

U are the mediocre here, seating Kings/queens, presidents and prime ministers in Europe don't use or look like that, doing so can end their political career, they mostly use [b]Airbus 300 [/b]and don't show off, u need a re-orientation.

@ bold... you must be the KING OF OLODO KINGDOM cheesy cheesy Airbus 300 my foot cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: GEJ: Two Years In Pictures by agbameta: 11:59pm On Dec 21, 2013
greatgilbert:

You are so INDISCIPLINED!!!!
Badly brought and lack manners.

You could be charged to court for defamation.

Be warned and please...

Remember, you can't hide!

[img]http://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1478087_Goodluck_Jonathan-pompous-480x330_jpg22b79d4d00a87216435368f42bb302b2[/img]

Seriously.You don't think this dude is grossly high on ogogro...

I mean, look at his eyes bulging out of control like it's about to fall out of his big assss head...lmao
Re: GEJ: Two Years In Pictures by agbameta: 12:01am On Dec 22, 2013

Re: GEJ: Two Years In Pictures by agbameta: 12:02am On Dec 22, 2013
^^^^^^Question..

Who is the president and who is the houseboy?

1 Like

Re: GEJ: Two Years In Pictures by Ikengawo: 12:11am On Dec 22, 2013
atlwireles:

You left Nigeria 8 years ago only to return as Liar Mohammed. angry angry angry angry angry angry

HAHAHAHHAAAAA!!!
Re: GEJ: Two Years In Pictures by Ikengawo: 12:14am On Dec 22, 2013
Re: GEJ: Two Years In Pictures by Ikengawo: 12:20am On Dec 22, 2013

Re: GEJ: Two Years In Pictures by omanzo02: 12:24am On Dec 22, 2013
Omo_Tier1:

@ bold... you must be the KING OF OLODO KINGDOM cheesy cheesy Airbus 300 my foot cheesy cheesy cheesy

U are the olodo, all European kings and head of state uses Airbus 280 - 300 and in case u don't know Airbus is European brand, only commercial airlines have Boeing in their fleet, I live here and see them everyday.

Go purge yourself of hate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is The Lagos State Government Covering Up An Obvious Boko Haram Attack? / Going Back To His Vomit: Governor Okorocha Is Going Back To Apga! / I Was Humiliated Because Of You, Ojukwu (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.