Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread - Education (1030) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread (1028471 Views)

Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 / 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1027) (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by estebony(f): 6:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
Godwin10:

No problem bro, I guess the payment can be made anywhere as long as you are paying into the account number assigned to you. Things must have changed bro, I advice you get to school and knw what is going on.
Peace.
bro pls how can I get a direct entry student dat has bein cleared
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
estebony:
kk am intrested but want to know if its a male roomate or female

I want a female rumie joor.. very affordable
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 26, 2015
MissyKwnly:
gal or guy?

am a guy obviously Nd I want a female rumie.. interested persons should send me a pm
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by chaarly(m): 7:47pm On Jan 26, 2015
please guys--- who knows any final year hall3 brethren dt wnto sell his space. Am ready 2 buy oo. Pls quote me
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by finest0007(m): 7:57pm On Jan 26, 2015
Damager:

finest u b Uniben student too. u look familiar anyways, tried to snd u a mail Buh I couldn't.. help me wif ur contact abg

yes sir.Been in uniben for a while..Just replied your mail too..08102166459
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by lyandre: 9:14pm On Jan 26, 2015
I'm new here but I just want to ask if I can get a single room or bedsitter far or near from school in bdpa or one of the secured location from price range 40k and below Heard school authoritiies want to chase temporary hostel studentd from hall2 tomorrow anyone please?? Or anyone looking for a roommate
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Godwin10(m): 9:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
estebony:
bro pls how can I get a direct entry student dat has bein cleared
I dnt know... U can find them on facebook or go to the direct entry thread..
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Biralee(m): 7:14am On Jan 27, 2015
@etsebony
bro pls how can I get a direct entry student dat has bein.
U need d document stated in that pdf, and also ur ND statement of result should be included. Don't forget ur L.G. Of origin. But before coming for clearance, u ought to have posted ur transcript from ur former school to the registrar of UNIBEN. When ur transcript get to d registrar, it will take a couple days to get to ur clearance officer and u also need to sign for it at exams and records.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by MissyKwnly: 7:18am On Jan 27, 2015
Damager:

am a guy obviously Nd I want a female rumie.. interested persons should send me a pm
hmm. wish u goodluck on dat 1, aint lukin 4 a male rummie
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Adex097: 8:58am On Jan 27, 2015
Damager:

Female roomie or a wife?
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Adex097: 9:02am On Jan 27, 2015
everbrighto:
. Thankss... Pls wats d course title for the 9 courses...
I don't have the comprehensive list here. Holla at me via whatsapp
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Adex097: 9:04am On Jan 27, 2015
bestbanks:
Adex
Oga best.. I hail thee cheesy
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Adex097: 9:07am On Jan 27, 2015
Ehm.... Cabinet for sale..,If you're interested, reach me with dis no. cool
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nimen(m): 11:11am On Jan 27, 2015
MissyKwnly:
male or female? more details pls
ladies are always welcome cheesy buh am a guy
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by estebony(f): 3:01pm On Jan 27, 2015
Damager:

kk dat mins am at d rite place but I nid accomodation dats near ekewa campus cus dats were I will b goin to receive lectures
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by estebony(f): 3:04pm On Jan 27, 2015
MissyKwnly:
hmm. wish u goodluck on dat 1, aint lukin 4 a male rummie
gosh u are a guy nd nids a gal roomate hmmm dats serious well so sowi am not interested again
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by estebony(f): 3:08pm On Jan 27, 2015
Godwin10:

I dnt know... U can find them on facebook or go to the direct entry thread..
pls if u dntt mind can u direct me on how to get the direct entry thread
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by estebony(f): 3:13pm On Jan 27, 2015
Biralee:
@etsebony
bro pls how can I get a direct entry student dat has bein.
U need d document stated in that pdf, and also ur ND statement of result should be included. Don't forget ur L.G. Of origin. But before coming for clearance, u ought to have posted ur transcript from ur former school to the registrar of UNIBEN. When ur transcript get to d registrar, it will take a couple days to get to ur clearance officer and u also need to sign for it at exams and records. U can get me on 07055154306
bro tanks fro d reply but dat means witout my transcript getin to d registra I wnd b able to b cleared?? Cus wit d luk of tins dat will take a very long process nd it might affect me in skol in terms of lectures nd oda tins. Wat do expect I do now cus am confused
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Mcslize: 3:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
estebony:
Hi guday pls I am a direct entry student that was admitted now my problemnot is dat d date for my invitation letter was for 9th of january but due to I havnt gotten my transcript from the school I graduated from that was why I couldn't come from my clearance but now my worry is to know d necessary thing that will be needed for my physical clearance

Try and follow ur transcript up. If by now ur transcript hasn't gotten to Uniben Registrar office, it will take u longer time for u to get cleared. Lots of stress waiting for ya for dat transcript. If u don't follow it up it won't get to ur clearance officer. Follow up map: Registrar > Admission Office > Clearance Officer.

Once it get to Registrar office u are expected to go there and confirm the date of dispatched to Admission office. Once u r sure it has left there then head for admission office room 34 to check if it has arrived.

U will see a guy who will check through all d transcripts that had been sent. If he sees urs he will ask u to write ur name down.

After that, he will pile them up for the deputy Registrar to sign. After signing he will send it to room 4 and u will be asked to go to room 4 to write down ur department and faculty on top of ur transcript. The man will then send them to the typist to type ur memo that will be attached to ur transcript indicating ur name the institution ur transcript came frm and ur faculty. Thats what is contained in the memo. Once the typist is done the transcript will be sent back to room 4 for the man to sign before dispatching it to ur clearance officer.

Pls wen writing ur faculty and department do not open the transcript to spy it. It is forbidden. The man in room 4 will make u tremble. He is a very harsh man. So be prepared for that man.

Knock first before going in or else he will ask u to go back the way u came in.

There will be lots of delay in admission office due to the different offices ur transcript will pass through before being processed. After processing, ur name will be called and u will be asked to go to ur clearance officer to confirm if he has gotten it.

Everything requires lots of follow up.

If u apply for ur transcript frm ur school and seat back home it won't get to ur clearance officer.

They will dump it somewhere once it get to admission office if u do nt go and follow it up. I hope this will help.

Documents Required for D.E Physical Clearance:

1. Waec Cert
2. Affidavit of Good conduct
3. Affidavit of non membership of secret cult
4.Cert of Local Gov of origin
5. Birth cert/ affidavit of declaration of age
6. Jamb admission letter
7. Acceptance letter
8. Guarantor's letter
9. Acceptance fee payment receipt
10. Invitation letter
11. Your ND statement of result
12. Uniben admission letter
13. Your clearance slip
14. Uniben Post D.E registration record
Thats all.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by bhest(m): 3:47pm On Jan 27, 2015
Please i need help very urgently....i was supposed to do my physical clearance on Jan 14th, I just saw it today. Please would I still be allowed to do the physical clearance
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by estebony(f): 3:56pm On Jan 27, 2015
Mcslize:

Try and follow ur transcript up. If by now ur transcript hasn't gotten to Uniben Registrar office, it will take u longer time for u to get cleared. Lots of stress waiting for ya for dat transcript. If u don't follow it up it won't get to ur clearance officer. Follow up map: Registrar > Admission Office > Clearance Officer.

Once it get to Registrar office u are expected to go there and confirm the date of dispatched to Admission office. Once u r sure it has left there then head for admission office room 34 to check if it has arrived.

U will see a guy who will check through all d transcripts that had been sent. If he sees urs he will ask u to write ur name down.

After that, he will pile them up for the deputy Registrar to sign. After signing he will send it to room 4 and u will be asked to go to room 4 to write down ur department and faculty on top of ur transcript. The man will then send them to the typist to type ur memo that will be attached to ur transcript indicating ur name the institution ur transcript came frm and ur faculty. Thats what is contained in the memo. Once the typist is done the transcript will be sent back to room 4 for the man to sign before dispatching it to ur clearance officer.

Pls wen writing ur faculty and department do not open the transcript to spy it. It is forbidden. The man in room 4 will make u tremble. He is a very harsh man. So be prepared for that man.

Knock first before going in or else he will ask u to go back the way u came in.

There will be lots of delay in admission office due to the different offices ur transcript will pass through before being processed. After processing, ur name will be called and u will be asked to go to ur clearance officer to confirm if he has gotten it.

Everything requires lots of follow up.

If u apply for ur transcript frm ur school and seat back home it won't get to ur clearance officer.

They will dump it somewhere once it get to admission office if u do nt go and follow it up. I hope this will help.

Documents Required for D.E Physical Clearance:

1. Waec Cert
2. Affidavit of Good conduct
3. Affidavit of non membership of secret cult
4.Cert of Local Gov of origin
5. Birth cert/ affidavit of declaration of age
6. Jamb admission letter
7. Acceptance letter
8. Guarantor's letter
9. Acceptance fee payment receipt
10. Invitation letter
11. Your ND statement of result
12. Uniben admission letter
13. Your clearance slip
14. Uniben Post D.E registration record
Thats all.
tanks so much for dis infor am very greatful but anoda issue am havin now is my statement of result d one I downloaded wen I wanted to pay for my acceptance wasn't the rite one how will I be able to change it to the rite one
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Lexoma(m): 5:31pm On Jan 27, 2015
Cleared once...thank God....so if person no stay hostel for 100level him no go get better result abi Cos na so them dey tell me here oooo
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Mcslize: 5:34pm On Jan 27, 2015
estebony:
tanks so much for dis infor am very greatful but anoda issue am havin now is my statement of result d one I downloaded wen I wanted to pay for my acceptance wasn't the rite one how will I be able to change it to the rite one

Which statement of result are u referring to? I don't understand
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Biralee(m): 5:52pm On Jan 27, 2015
estebony:
bro tanks fro d reply but dat means witout my transcript getin to d registra I wnd b able to b cleared?? Cus wit d luk of tins dat will take a very long process nd it might affect me in skol in terms of lectures nd oda tins. Wat do expect I do now cus am confused
. Yes dat's how it is. No transcript No clearance. But while waiting for ur transcript to be processed, u can be attending lectures and deal with some small issues.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by estebony(f): 6:03pm On Jan 27, 2015
Biralee:
. Yes dat's how it is. No transcript No clearance. But while waiting for ur transcript to be processed, u can be attending lectures and deal with some small issues.
pls hav lectures started fully in skol?? Nd also am trin to get an accomodation near ekewa campus how is dat possible cus wit d luk of tins I wnt b able to get accomodation inside skol cus of d issues on ground
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by estebony(f): 6:07pm On Jan 27, 2015
Mcslize:

Which statement of result are u referring to? I don't understand
I min my ND statement of result d one I downloaded wen payin my acceptance fee wasn't d rite one wat I mean is dat I hav two ND statement of result but one was wrongly typed nd my CGP wasn't correct nd I mistakenly used it now I dnt know how to correct it by fixin d rite result
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by bhest(m): 6:19pm On Jan 27, 2015
Please i need help very urgently....i was supposed to do my physical clearance on Jan 14th, I just saw it today. Please would I still be allowed to do the physical
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 27, 2015
HALL 3 SPACE FOR SALE for 20k no reduction !!!! quote if interested ohh.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by CJPresh(f): 7:57pm On Jan 27, 2015
icecalm:
CJPresh I hail o
Brother,i hail u back
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by blizoj: 8:12pm On Jan 27, 2015
bhest:
Please i need help very urgently....i was supposed to do my physical clearance on Jan 14th, I just saw it today. Please would I still be allowed to do the physical
yes guy..my date is on the 8th of january nd i cleared 2day
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by odizeey(m): 8:41pm On Jan 27, 2015
Damager:

are u alright?
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Mcslize: 8:53pm On Jan 27, 2015
estebony:
I min my ND statement of result d one I downloaded wen payin my acceptance fee wasn't d rite one wat I mean is dat I hav two ND statement of result but one was wrongly typed nd my CGP wasn't correct nd I mistakenly used it now I dnt know how to correct it by fixin d rite result

Go to ur clearance officer to log u out. Then take the correct statement of result to Uniben shopping complex close to Main Gate. They will remove the wrong one and re-upload the correct statement of Result. Go with the correct statement of result they will re upload it after removing the wrong one. But before u can do that u need to be logged out first by ur clearance officer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1027) (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) ... (1041) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants / NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.