Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,136 members, 7,867,282 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:25 PM

UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread - Education (225) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread (1040857 Views)

Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 / 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 07, 2014
mesoade: waoh!,tell us more
we will just call hez number nd he will just answer us. Mesode hwva
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by DavidKissinger(m): 7:20am On Aug 07, 2014
Neldrizzy: In the bible, when THE PRODIGAL SON realised he fuccck up, he made a" U" turn and went back to his father to apologise!!!! YES, i av also realised ma mistake by leaving here, and am back to correct the wrong, a lot of things happened behind the scene but let's leave that aside for now, those of you who were disappointed by my action/decision find a space in ur heart to forgive me! Am still a lil boy so don't mind me.... You all mean a lot 2me that's why am saying this,. Let's nt bring back the ugly past, the present and the future holds a lot.. i appreciate the love you hav all shown me while i was away, i feel loved, i feel great, i feel important and i also feel pompous(permit me to brag a little)....

The goodnews is we are back, i mean i and kulkatty... And we have put the ugly past behind us, we are here to continue the good work we started.

Those of you who held things down here i appreciate you all,

Alikaxon.. Bro honestly you hav won my heart. You jus prove 2 me that you are more than a friend, thogh i left but i was watching from sideline, i own you a lot..

Ryota... i don't know wat 2 say abt you, just know you'v got a hug fan here, we bearly knw each other but you proven you worth more than a friend, i appreciate ur effort trying to keep the thread alive.

Tessy10 God bless you, i saw ur effort also.
Benromeo39 our very own grammarian warlord, nice effort but 2much beef around you... Learn how to telorate atimes..

Emma2cute.. Though we don't converse but am a hug fan of urs, i av been reading ur post lately and am impressed.#respect
Godwin10.. God bless you..

Were are others? Naijaboiy. Always a brother in need, at hand..#respect

Mesoade, 3coins, swagalord18, honourablepomk, eleghosa7, ahika, jaymejate, oveyobaba, Mickey7, my madams at the top kulkatty #wink and GbemiOO.... Suley316,

As for chizzy94...yes we had misunderstanding, but you are Always a brother, i hold no grudges against, you are wlcm anyday anytime

Keep scrolling, I have nothing to say. undecided tongue

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by DavidKissinger(m): 7:24am On Aug 07, 2014
Godwin10:
Can you imagine, the dude just registered and his first post is about Mr Bello helping people gain admission... I got pissed off. #Fraud.

Yeah, I get.

Greetings!
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by drizzytee: 7:28am On Aug 07, 2014
Tessy10: My work's dn here..peace has returned 2 dis thread..am tru

LONG LIVE THE MESSIAH!
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Naldogen(m): 7:34am On Aug 07, 2014
Naldogen: not here to scare anyone nor to cause panic.After seeing ojingbe's post, i decided to call the secretary to The Secretary of college of medicine.(blv me or don't) and asked if its true dat only 50 wl be admitted into med. Nxt session.he said dats a lie.dat d normal quota wl b admitd 90-93.So i asked what d cut off point wl be. He said AROUND 72. Cos there was too many high scores and that d list has already bn compiled and wl be sent to admsn office on monday.I then asked what the highest score was for aggregrate, he said 76. Don't knw if d 72 is catchment or merit, and i didn't wanna bore hm wt too many questns.but it wl be reasonable to say its d merit cut off. UR QUESTN-HOW RELIABLE IS MY SOURCE 2. DID HE KNOW BETR THAN D TEACHING STAFF. ANS-1. very reliable. Every list as far as college of med. Is concerned pass thru his desk. Either admsn or list of successful stdn 4rm 100-600 level,or even list of new employee. It pass thru hs desk ,then he wl submit it to The sec. of d collg of med. Note-he can't tamper wt it. ANS 2. Yes, most teaching staff don't even knw wen admsn is on except they av relatns who is also aspirant. Its d duty of d administrative staff.. Rmbr i said i cald hm, ds is nt hear-say.Peace
a frd called this same man yesterday and he told him dat d cut off for medicine is 70, then he asked if dat 70 was for catchment or merit but he didn,t answered him.peace
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by drizzytee: 7:35am On Aug 07, 2014
kulkatty what's a
Mangekyō Sharingan?
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Alikaxon(m): 7:42am On Aug 07, 2014
Please, don't even try to make the mistake of calling any of those fraudstars claiming admission help.... Nothing like that can happen in uniben, except you are omo baba o'owo and want to give them free money. Uniben is not like some schools that runs admission; they 'll admit you if you merit it. They may/might have even called you, text you, hmmm, pls don't yield in(they did that to me during my time), just ignore them; they are hungry.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by drizzytee: 7:49am On Aug 07, 2014
Neldrizzy: #drags her to a dark corner and rmove her skirt completely *in Mr mayD's voice #Yebaaaaaa*

in wizkid's #You can.not ... be.liv Wat I am see.in with my... eyesssss.

Mhen thats raaape! hehe
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Neldrizzy(m): 8:03am On Aug 07, 2014
Alikaxon: Please, don't even try to make the mistake of calling any of those fraudstars claiming admission help.... Nothing like that can happen in uniben, except you are omo baba o'owo and want to give them free money. Uniben is not like some schools that runs admission; they 'll admit you if you merit it. They may/might have even called you, text you, hmmm, pls don't yield in(they did that to me during my time), just ignore them; they are hungry.
am i mad ?? Shey i told you myy friend was duped abt 3days ago!!
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 07, 2014
drizzytee: kulkatty what's a
Mangekyō Sharingan?
mangekyo sharingan is different from normal sharingan. It has different techniques eg tsukuyomi, amatseru, kamui etc. And it can be gained by killing closest friends or watching people you care about die. And ermmm if one uses it frequently, you may lose your normal eyesight slowly.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 07, 2014
Neldrizzy: In the bible, when THE PRODIGAL SON realised he fuccck up, he made a" U" turn and went back to his father to apologise!!!! YES, i av also realised ma mistake by leaving here, and am back to correct the wrong, a lot of things happened behind the scene but let's leave that aside for now, those of you who were disappointed by my action/decision find a space in ur heart to forgive me! Am still a lil boy so don't mind me.... You all mean a lot 2me that's why am saying this,. Let's nt bring back the ugly past, the present and the future holds a lot.. i appreciate the love you hav all shown me while i was away, i feel loved, i feel great, i feel important and i also feel pompous(permit me to brag a little)....

The goodnews is we are back, i mean i and kulkatty... And we have put the ugly past behind us, we are here to continue the good work we started.

Those of you who held things down here i appreciate you all,

Alikaxon.. Bro honestly you hav won my heart. You jus prove 2 me that you are more than a friend, thogh i left but i was watching from sideline, i own you a lot..

Ryota... i don't know wat 2 say abt you, just know you'v got a hug fan here, we bearly knw each other but you proven you worth more than a friend, i appreciate ur effort trying to keep the thread alive.

Tessy10 God bless you, i saw ur effort also.
Benromeo39 our very own grammarian warlord, nice effort but 2much beef around you... Learn how to telorate atimes..

Emma2cute.. Though we don't converse but am a hug fan of urs, i av been reading ur post lately and am impressed.#respect
Godwin10.. God bless you..

Were are others? Naijaboiy. Always a brother in need, at hand..#respect

Mesoade, 3coins, swagalord18, honourablepomk, eleghosa7, ahika, jaymejate, oveyobaba, Mickey7, my madams at the top kulkatty #wink and GbemiOO.... Suley316,

As for chizzy94...yes we had misunderstanding, but you are Always a brother, i hold no grudges against, you are wlcm anyday anytime

wow I feel Honoured bro. You have just demonstrated that Maturity is not with Age, but is in the mind. Welcome Back !!!
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Neldrizzy(m): 8:31am On Aug 07, 2014
emma2cute:
wow I feel Honoured bro. You have just demonstrated that Maturity is not with Age, but is in the mind. Welcome Back !!!
tanks boss!!

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by drizzytee: 8:35am On Aug 07, 2014
kulkatty: mangekyo sharingan is different from normal sharingan. It has different techniques eg tsukuyomi, amatseru, kamui etc. And it can be gained by killing closest friends or watching people you care about die. And ermmm if one uses it frequently, you may lose your normal eyesight slowly.

hehe... smh

I saw that online while googling the meaning of -susanoo from one of ur posts.
and now? -tsukuyomi and amatseru..?
Una dey try..

#modified

WAIT O!
so d thing na cartoon sef. . in CHINESE!
Lmao
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by viccipedia: 8:40am On Aug 07, 2014
drizzytee:

hehe... smh

I saw that online while googling the meaning of -susanoo from one of ur posts.
and now? -tsukuyomi and amatseru..?
Una dey try o
abeg which country una come from?
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 07, 2014
Naldogen: a frd called this same man yesterday and he told him dat d cut off for medicine is 70, then he asked if dat 70 was for catchment or merit but he didn,t answered him.peace
ask for dentistry naw
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by drizzytee: 8:45am On Aug 07, 2014
viccipedia: abeg which country una come from?
broda! country 9ja o
no fear!
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Neldrizzy(m): 8:45am On Aug 07, 2014
viccipedia: abeg which country una come from?
Lolll was about asking also... All those names sounds like Korean, Chinese and Japanese names
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 07, 2014
Kuttykat wats d advantage of some using wood style
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by drizzytee: 8:49am On Aug 07, 2014
what of iron style? grin
ojingbe: Kuttykat wats d advantage of some using wood style
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by viccipedia: 8:56am On Aug 07, 2014
Swagalord18:
is your name in the book of life. sad
hahahahahahaha lol swagalord u nko?
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by mesoade(m): 8:59am On Aug 07, 2014
ojingbe: we will just call hez number nd he will just answer us. Mesode hwva
guy i dey o,hw ur side na?
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 07, 2014
drizzytee:
what of iron style? grin
I said kuttykat not drizzygoat
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 07, 2014
mesoade: guy i dey o,hw ur side na?
e tight o
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Neldrizzy(m): 9:02am On Aug 07, 2014
Myy celebrity crush is YEMI ALADE... Love that girl pass anything
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by mesoade(m): 9:03am On Aug 07, 2014
emma2cute:
yea ,if maturity were to be with age,methuselah would be wiser than solomon

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 07, 2014
Neldrizzy: Myy celebrity crush is YEMI ALADE... Love that girl pass anything
ihow that take cure ebola aka EVD
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 07, 2014
ojingbe: Kuttykat wats d advantage of some using wood style
ermm I think they are able to make kyuubi calm down when he is out of control and when kyuubi tries to take over naruto's body, they are able to break out of tsukuyomi I think(because yamato was able to break out of it when madara casted tsukuyomi) and they use it to build houses tongue
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by mesoade(m): 9:05am On Aug 07, 2014
ojingbe: e tight o
as expected
whc state u cum 4rm sef?

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (1041) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants / NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.