Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,958 members, 7,838,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread - Education (578) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread (1033860 Views)

Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 / 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by sikells(m): 7:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
Marverick: I don't understand
my bro aw fa na..how was your practicalz?
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by etiosa24(m): 7:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
Pls tell me more about Uniben change of course form.Thanks in anticipation.pls I need urgent response
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
bizmania: This works only for differences in date of birth... Differences in name can ONLY be rectified with WAEC/NECO! #believe it
I believe it is the best option but even difference in date of birth still have to be worked on in their office.affidavit can only cover any name mistake in child birth cert to fit Ur desire... name spelling mistake is the hardest case one can have with a clearance officer...... supposed he had a different reoccurrence of names it will be considered very hot for him...... but something like, Aa Bb Cc in jamb and ssce Aa Bb C. or jamb Aa Bb and ssce Aa Bb Cc,although the second case seem unlikely, one can give the option of WAEC/NECO office for prevention of harassment... Godwin10 help us with this; assumed jamb name is Eric Johnson Efedua and waec is Eric Johnson E. do I have a big probs
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by etiosa24(m): 7:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
Nelson2014: 58
Nelson2014: 58
Which course did u applied for
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by chusks(m): 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
bizmania: .... @chuks... @ mesoade..... UNIBEN doesn't joke with discrepancies in names on your ssce/jamb... Last year my clearance officer told a guy that if he knows how to pray or fast or worship juju he should do so cos in two-weeks time, he would forfeit his admission.... Due to differences in name.. I will strongly advice! The only way to solve this is to go to WAEC/ NECO office to change the name to that which is on JAMB database...cos U dare not alter with the one on ur JAMB slip....If not....hmmm...nah I can't say all that will happen..UNIBEN will bend you seriously wen you've not even gotten in. #cheers and welcome to UNIBEN
OK tanks
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by chusks(m): 8:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
efedua: just swear an affidavit of age declaration with the name u used for jamb and pjamb or ssce if u chose to and u are done, otherwise go to waec office with 10k and still swear an affidavit along to remove the Nduka..... but I think it seem stupid.
tanks a lot but i don't know how sure u are if dat 'affidavit', can solve d problem.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 26, 2014
hey sorry am an inspirant for uniben next year I wanna know the cut off for computer engineering ... kindly enlighten me
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Vicconero: 8:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
What is optometry about ....and what is the cut off for medicine this year......
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Vicconero: 8:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
What is optometry about na better course ....and what is the cut off for medicine this year......
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by chue(m): 8:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
bizmania: you will be able to download the instructions for the clearance exercise soon. With it, you can do your online clearance by yourself with any verve/ mastercard enabled ATM. As at last year, a cafe attendant charged me #1500 to help me but I was patient untill I got to school and the Nigerian Federation of Catholic Students (NFCS) did EVERYTHING for me A-Z FREE... No kobo collected. I think some other student fellowship on campus also render same service FREE... #goodluck
in odawords sir shud I wait til resumption??
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Somatohadidas(m): 8:26pm On Sep 26, 2014
Marverick: Boss somatohadidas I sight ya,hws it going smiley
Good jare...
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Somatohadidas(m): 8:26pm On Sep 26, 2014
Marverick: Boss somatohadidas I sight ya,hws it going smiley
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 26, 2014
chusks: tanks a lot but i don't know how sure u are if dat 'affidavit', can solve d problem.
affidavit is not made to solve the name issue on any of the both mentioned but to put Ur birth cert. name in line with Ur credentials......what will u do is it not Ur name that was repeated or because it has Nduka absent in jamb.... but shall assumed u manage to abbreviate Nduka in jamb I can guarantee absolute cleared so to be in the safe side see waec officers with Ur 10k...Godwin10 can help if the correction is not compulsory
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
Can kindly tell Me the cut off for computer engineering .. plss
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by mesoade(m): 8:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
bizmania: .... @chuks... @ mesoade..... UNIBEN doesn't joke with discrepancies in names on your ssce/jamb... Last year my clearance officer told a guy that if he knows how to pray or fast or worship juju he should do so cos in two-weeks time, he would forfeit his admission.... Due to differences in name.. I will strongly advice! The only way to solve this is to go to WAEC/ NECO office to change the name to that which is on JAMB database...cos U dare not alter with the one on ur JAMB slip....If not....hmmm...nah I can't say all that will happen..UNIBEN will bend you seriously wen you've not even gotten in. #cheers and welcome to UNIBEN
thanks bro, what of d affidavit option provided by efedua
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Godwin10(m): 9:02pm On Sep 26, 2014
efedua: I believe it is the best option but even difference in date of birth still have to be worked on in their office.affidavit can only cover any name mistake in child birth cert to fit Ur desire... name spelling mistake is the hardest case one can have with a clearance officer...... supposed he had a different reoccurrence of names it will be considered very hot for him...... but something like, Aa Bb Cc in jamb and ssce Aa Bb C. or jamb Aa Bb and ssce Aa Bb Cc,although the second case seem unlikely, one can give the option of WAEC/NECO office for prevention of harassment... Godwin10 help us with this; assumed jamb name is Eric Johnson Efedua and waec is Eric Johnson E. do I have a big probs
Hmmm tough one, thanks for bringing this to my notice, you have made vital points in all your comments about name validation... There are two options that I know of though. It is to swear an affidavit to back up your real name and while doing so, inform the attendants at the courts what your purpose is, my second option is to hold on to it and wait till clearance day, once you get to meet the clearance officers, relay your issues to them, they are in the best position to tell you what to do to avoid stress.. Plus someone here said something about an ultimate solution to this, saying he went to waec office bla bla bla, When asked to pass the info to others, he jilted out of the conversation and I was not happy with such behaviour, well it's all good. I want you to know that, as long as you have gained your admission, nothing bad can happen, all you will go through is stress. Hope we have been able to clear the air here a bit.

#Gracias... smiley

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 26, 2014
Godwin10:
Hmmm tough one, thanks for bringing this to my notice, you have made vital points in all your comments about name validation... There are two options that I know of though. It is to swear an affidavit to back up your real name and while doing so, inform the attendants at the courts what your purpose is, my second option is to hold on to it and wait till clearance day, once you get to meet the clearance officers, relay your issues to them, they are in the best position to tell you what to do to avoid stress.. Plus someone here said something about an ultimate solution to this, saying he went to waec office bla bla bla, When asked to pass the info to others, he jilted out of the conversation and I was not happy with such behaviour, well it's all good. I want you to know that, as long as you have gained your admission, nothing bad can happen, all you will go through is stress. Hope we have been able to clear the air here a bit.

#Gracias... smiley
who
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by chusks(m): 9:31pm On Sep 26, 2014
efedua: affidavit is not made to solve the name issue on any of the both mentioned but to put Ur birth cert. name in line with Ur credentials......what will u do is it not Ur name that was repeated or because it has Nduka absent in jamb.... but shall assumed u manage to abbreviate Nduka in jamb I can guarantee absolute cleared so to be in the safe side see waec officers with Ur 10k...Godwin10 can help if the correction is not compulsory
I appreciate ur response a lot once again I say thank u very much.... Chaii! 10k when go reach me chop 4 whole month. kaieee!
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Godwin10(m): 9:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
Suley316: who
Cant recall the name. Starts with letter O... Oveyobaba or so
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Godwin10(m): 10:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
chusks: I appreciate ur response a lot once again I say thank u very much.... Chaii! 10k when go reach me chop 4 whole month. kaieee!
You got to pay efedua the 10 jeez yourself.
cheesy
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by idiosyncrasy(m): 10:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
Vicconero: What is optometry about na better course ....and what is the cut off for medicine this year......
were u admitted into optometry dept?
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by anderson482: 10:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
v been admitted.....was given structural engineering.....
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Doctor21(m): 10:24pm On Sep 26, 2014
chusks: I appreciate ur response a lot once again I say thank u very much.... Chaii! 10k when go reach me chop 4 whole month. kaieee!
bros beta do it nw. Mine z na in neco's office. prayn 2 God 4 a quick response
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Drdonzeez(m): 10:26pm On Sep 26, 2014
if you're having any issue regarding your names and date of birth in either of your certificate or jamb slip....don't bother yourself going to any waec office because it won't yield a positive result...the fact is that you would be cleared but will take a few months...less I forget..you would been given a correction form to fill...mind you..your data on your waec cert can never be altered..they can only correct ur data on jamb to that of on cert..speaking from last clearance experience
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by chusks(m): 10:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
tongue[quote author=Godwin10]
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 26, 2014
Godwin10:
cheesy
Lol oga mi u know if they don't hear from u dey will always doubt..... all thanks to u
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by chusks(m): 10:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
Doctor21: bros beta do it nw. Mine z na in neco's office. prayn 2 God 4 a quick response
OK thanks.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by chusks(m): 10:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
Drdonzeez: if you're having any issue regarding your names and date of birth in either of your certificate or jamb slip....don't bother yourself going to any waec office because it won't yield a positive result...the fact is that you would be cleared but will take a few months...less I forget..you would been given a correction form to fill...mind you..your data on your waec cert can never be altered..they can only correct ur data on jamb to that of on cert..speaking from last clearance experience
bros how true is dis ur statement?
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 26, 2014
Vicconero: What is optometry about ....and what is the cut off for medicine this year......
study of eye,it defect,ailment,treatment,etc....the course train one into an eye doctor(optometrist) that work along with ophthalmologist and sometimes opticians in field
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by dharay99: 10:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
jephri: Can kindly tell Me the cut off for computer engineering .. plss

U wunt get an answer here cuz basically dey wunt answer yhu.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
Doctor21: bros beta do it nw. Mine z na in neco's office. prayn 2 God 4 a quick response
what was the problem with urs tell us let compare it
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
Godwin10:
Cant recall the name. Starts with letter O... Oveyobaba or so
he'll complete it know that you mentioned it

(1) (2) (3) ... (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) ... (1041) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants / NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.