Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread - Education (636) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread (1026083 Views)

Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 / 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by pweetyz(f): 5:33pm On Oct 19, 2014
Unibenstudent:
convocation is after nysc ,so I heard ..so that's still quite far..and so have u got the resumption date of freshers?
..I did..buh ion think its authentic anymore..the post utme altered the timetable as some exams were postponed as well as the holidays and resumption date for this present semester..so i've got no idea what the recent resumption date for us freshers is right now

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 19, 2014
pweetyz:
..I did..buh ion think its authentic anymore..the post utme altered the timetable as some exams were postponed as well as the holidays and resumption date for this present semester..so i've got no idea what the recent resumption date for us freshers is right now

but I still think everything about resumption will be falling into january though ,what month do u have in mind?
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by kelvindim(m): 5:37pm On Oct 19, 2014
kulkatty:

Hey
Evening sire!
Longest time and howdy??
Yeah, everyone on here's been on lowkey, hustling for clearance money I guess. I'm fine by the way and I sure hope you're good too?
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by pweetyz(f): 5:39pm On Oct 19, 2014
Unibenstudent:
but I still think everything about resumption will be falling into january though ,what month do u have in mind?
..Same..i think t'would be towards the end of january though
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 19, 2014
pweetyz:
..Same..i think t'would be towards the end of january though
yea..manual clearance is hectic so u should be waking up early to stand on the cue
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by upros(m): 5:47pm On Oct 19, 2014
PrincesAsinya:
finally...hope ur getting ready for stress...lol

..can't wait to roll with d stress.... dats how an gonna ball.. hope u be ready to roll too.. wink
PrincesAsinya:
finally...hope ur getting ready for stress...lol

..can't wait to roll with d stress.... dats how an gonna ball.. hope u be ready to roll too..
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by pweetyz(f): 6:03pm On Oct 19, 2014
Unibenstudent:
yea..manual clearance is hectic so u should be waking up early to stand on the cue
..Thanks for the cue..i'd definitely not have a p with it..i'm an early riser
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 19, 2014
pweetyz:
..Thanks for the cue..i'd definitely not have a p with it..i'm an early riser
that's good,I have some good friends who are in faculty of law,maybe we will all bond
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by pweetyz(f): 6:13pm On Oct 19, 2014
Unibenstudent:
that's good,I have some good friends who are in faculty of law,maybe we will all bond
Jeez..are you God's sent or what..seems you'd make my adjusting to uniben an easy one..at least with your friends i'd be able to know a few things about law and em lecturers..we'd definitely bond..plus i've got naijaboiy too

so damn elated
grin
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by mrnononsense: 6:18pm On Oct 19, 2014
kelvindim:
No, I don't think so. Below is Uniben's requirements for the upcoming clearance.
Uniben Physical Clearance is done at Akin Deko
Auditorium of the University of benin. The Clearance is done by clearance officials for
different faculties.
The Physical Clearance is sectioned into three
parts.
1.School Clearance
2.Faculty Clearance 3.Departmental clearance. Documents (Original) Needed For The Exercise a. Clearance/Eligibility slip (with the online
payment receipt)
b. Certificates/ Statements of result
c. Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
d. Acceptance Letter
e. Guarantor’s Letter f. Affidavit of Good Conduct
g. Affidavit of Non-Membership of Secret Cults
h. JAMB & UNIBEN offer of Provisional Admission
slips
i. 40 passports (You will need them for other
things) with red background. j. WAEC/NECO Scratch Cards Arrange your documents and put them in a file
the way it is been listed above from a to h but do not pin them yet, make six (6) copies each of
the listed items b to h. Physical clearance commences at the University Auditorium
Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 5pm each
day. (Note) There shall be no financial transactions in whatever form at the Main Auditorium
Clearance Venue. Follow instructions when you
get to school, ask questions from others, do not
be shy. Find your coursemates.

TNx brO,GOD bLess U,pls there is No STATE OF ORIGIN IN WHAT U POST,pls is it not CoMPUlSORY?
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by mesoade(m): 6:32pm On Oct 19, 2014
Unibenstudent:
people like me dat always wake up late nko? . . And i hate stress like anything
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by mesoade(m): 6:33pm On Oct 19, 2014
mrnononsense:

TNx brO,GOD bLess U,pls there is No STATE OF ORIGIN IN WHAT U POST,pls is it not CoMPUlSORY?
once you have your LGA OF ORIGIN it'll tell the state dat ure 4rm.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 19, 2014
pweetyz:
..Shey its because clearance has not started yet..you'll start begging later grin..yours is better sha..if you attended a federal school,you'd be telling a different story by now..we have to go through series of clearance before we are given ours..i'm done with the 1st stage of mine though..the stuff is sth else

I attended military(seems more like a disciplined private school), we did those clearance after neco, took us a month, looking for staffs to sign the form for me, I'm done with that now tho, will go collect once my shakara has withered... For now, chillin like a b coolss
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by SoftThImy1(m): 6:57pm On Oct 19, 2014
This question has been dancing 'shoki' in my mind since i have been admitted...please o...biko..abegie! Is there any difficulty in having a first class at all? *mesoade i syt u*
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 19, 2014
kelvindim:
Yeah, everyone on here's been on lowkey, hustling for clearance money I guess. I'm fine by the way and I sure hope you're good too?

Yea sure I am smiley
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by pweetyz(f): 7:09pm On Oct 19, 2014
Suley316:
I attended military(seems more like a disciplined private school), we did those clearance after neco, took us a month, looking for staffs to sign the form for me, I'm done with that now tho, will go collect once my shakara has withered... For now, chillin like a b coolss
..Wow..same thing with mine..difference is..they don't let us do ours till after we get our waec results except you lie that you'd be travelling out..so that pretty much delayed us..i had to carry out my bursary and pta clearance diring the holz buh since there were no teachers,the rest remained on hold
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 19, 2014
Same ol' same ol'.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 19, 2014
upros:

..can't wait to roll with d stress.... dats how an gonna ball.. hope u be ready to roll too.. wink......

..can't wait to roll with d stress.... dats how an gonna ball.. hope u be ready to roll too..
lol sure
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by mesoade(m): 7:18pm On Oct 19, 2014
SoftThImy1:
This question has been dancing 'shoki' in my mind since i have been admitted...please o...biko..abegie! Is there any difficulty in having a first class at all? *mesoade i syt u*
bros i dey o. . .

About the 1st class thing,especially in your kind of course,it needs commitment

hardwork

hardwork

and hardwork
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 19, 2014
pweetyz:
..Wow..same thing with mine..difference is..they don't let us do ours till after we get our waec results except you lie that you'd be travelling out..so that pretty much delayed us..i had to carry out my bursary and pta clearance diring the holz buh since there were no teachers,the rest remained on hold

lol haba pta clearance! That's wickedness
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by pweetyz(f): 7:34pm On Oct 19, 2014
Suley316:
lol haba pta clearance! That's wickedness
..PTA is easy woh..just have all your receipts intact from your day one in school and you're good to go..i never joked with my receipts so i just did the thing smoothly
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 19, 2014
pweetyz:
..PTA is easy woh..just have all your receipts intact from your day one in school and you're good to go..i never joked with my receipts so i just did the thing smoothly
wow , babe you are organized, but serzly that's wickedness, bringing your receipt from jss1 to ss3
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by pweetyz(f): 7:59pm On Oct 19, 2014
Suley316:
wow , babe you are organized, but serzly that's wickedness, bringing your receipt from jss1 to ss3
..We were warned as soon as we stepped feet into the school woh..so i just gats avoid trouble..same goes to our school receipts..mine was ss1-ss3 sha cos during my js1 unity sec schools had no js1-js3..
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by pweetyz(f): 8:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
Exactly what did unibenstudent do to warrant a ban eh angry..MODS..whats this one la..oya which of the rules did he break..you guys should stop this thing you're doing woh
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
pweetyz:
..We were warned as soon as we stepped feet into the school woh..so i just gats avoid trouble..same goes to our school receipts..mine was ss1-ss3 sha cos during my js1 unity sec schools had no js1-js3..

wow u tried, u really tried
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by pweetyz(f): 8:12pm On Oct 19, 2014
Suley316:
wow u tried, u really tried
I had to..believe me..you'd have done the same thing if you were in my shoes
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 19, 2014
pweetyz:
I had to..believe me..you'd have done the same thing if you were in my shoes
lol I will constantly ask for the pink/blue/second/reservecopy slip, sha u are right
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by pweetyz(f): 8:26pm On Oct 19, 2014
Suley316:
lol I will constantly ask for the pink/blue/second/reservecopy slip, sha u are right
..nhat that way here..we paid with a bank draft so you just have to photocopy your receipts..i had 2 files..kept the original at home and took the photocopy to school cos we were asked for our receipts during exams and C.As
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 19, 2014
pweetyz:
..nhat that way here..we paid with a bank draft so you just have to photocopy your receipts..i had 2 files..kept the original at home and took the photocopy to school cos we were asked for our receipts during exams and C.As

same here but we were asked to bring the original, no seperate those who paid from their counter-parts
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by drizzytee: 8:57pm On Oct 19, 2014
It's been a while, I hope y'all are gud.
#tag
mesoade
kulkatty
neldrizzy
suley316
chizzy94
benromeo39
kelvindim
godwin10 Baba

I miss all those time before pume when this thread was on fire, too bad man gas to hustle.
y'all should pls hit me on whatsapp ma digits are with my signature below I lost a lot of contacts, Thanks.

shout out to pweetyz.. fyi geh (*_0) ah c u
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by drizzytee: 8:59pm On Oct 19, 2014
TheOneAndOnlyMe pls text for once, jx type anythn

(1) (2) (3) ... (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) ... (1041) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants / NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.