Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,676 members, 7,844,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread - Education (720) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread (1035070 Views)

Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 / 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by pweetyz(f): 11:48am On Nov 10, 2014
ifex370:

I don't have any other thing doing on nl... so, just bear with me
nairaland is a very interesting,educative and knowledge-filled forum where you can have a life-changing experience..you've got the literature and diary section to keep you busy,politics pets football,health,etc to impact more knowledge in you..you can't just say you don't have anything doing on nl
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by kelvindim(m): 11:50am On Nov 10, 2014
Neldrizzy:
This thread 'ld Nevr be at Peace unless we all put aside our hate, pride, side talk, envy, jelousy!!!!! i see No reason why some peepz are pained for anything going on here, if you don't like the approach the guys gives to the opposite gender you can as well introduce a topic so every1 can take part in it.. Nobody forced you at gun point to join the thread, you own ur phone, u own ur data, there are more than a thousand topics on NL while not look for the one that suits you and stop bothering ursef about what we do here. If we all abandon the thread who will push it forward, we are all waiting for clearance date to be announced,most of us are bored at home hence, we use this avenue to while away time and chit-chat jus to kill boredom, i see no reason why some pple are mad over it.... If we don't chat here same pple will complain the thread is bored, if we do they will complain of stalking the opposite gender... When there is no academic activities what else do you expect us to do? abandon thread?? No No No!!! Chizzy94 tried to bring us together the other day by the Birthday Gift stuff jus to keep the thread lively, i also did mine by asking all of you who you are eager to meet... You can as well initiate something like that if you don't like the way we attend to girls. ( Am a guy who loves to enjoy himself to the fullest, i love to laff, i love to play, i love to meet new pple, life has no duplicate, i live My life like there's no tomorrow!!!) ***************** ******** ******* ****** we all have our individual lives, our views and opinion differs!!! Anyone who take My Online behaviour serious, you will end up killing ursef i swear.. i always try as much as possible to mak everyone around me feel comfortable and Lively that's wah i hav been trying to do here, but it seems some pple are not happy about it... Fine!!!! i will tak a break, but Pls you all should do the needful to keep this thread alive, if e de bored i no de like am!!!! #Peace be to you all, see you all soon!!!!!! ******** ******** ******** P:s you all shud strt getting ready for a GetTogether Party!!
Honestly bro, this is a cc of what was on my mind all along. You just pasted it all out. We never are being serious about any shìt that emanates from our mouth or hands rather, well, except for pweetyz as per our introductory arrangements. grin I'll use this medium to invite anyone whosoever wishes to brace our occassion in good faith.
That being said, hasn't the tranquility of this thread culminated long enough? I and a few are only trying to make this thread chirpy and fun for all. Why vituperate harshly? We should just ride on along the rollercoaster of intriguing exuberant, boisterous and convivial activities on here.

Peace y'all.

#Drops microphone and walks out.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Navvy(m): 11:51am On Nov 10, 2014
kelvindim:
I mustn't say much here, as I have outgrown silly argumentative brouhahas, I'd make do with that in utter disdain.
man u r takin it personal. Was kidding o. Abeg derz ntin btwn me nd ur pweetyz o.. B4 u begin talk crap hold on #busted
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by dozieinspired: 11:52am On Nov 10, 2014
Uniben pls answer us oooo , see ur main rival AAU has already started paying acceptance fee nd school fee sad
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by ItsAaliyah: 11:53am On Nov 10, 2014
chizzy94:

Bless!

Amen.

But, parts of your posts where sexist. You told your fellow dudes that they were created bosses, and we the girls.......we were created what?
embarassed
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by pweetyz(f): 11:53am On Nov 10, 2014
cooljoe:
wat abou me. M I allowed to stalk u?
hehe cheesy..you know stalking is illegal right....annnnnnnnnnnnnnndddd..i'm a lawyer grin
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by 3coins(m): 11:54am On Nov 10, 2014
neldrizzy,no need to take any break. . . Dont take any offence in what chizzy94 wrote. . .lets not act like pussies. . .chizzy bleeped up. . .i know. . Will talk to him about it. . But please dont go
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by kelvindim(m): 11:55am On Nov 10, 2014
chilledbarbie:
Good morning all pweetyz thanks chizzy94 you looking at it from another perspective kulkatty don't tell me you hate my personality cos you just don't wanna reply my mentions if i offended you in any way I'm soo sorry. I hope I'm not causing some sort of commotion in the house. Thank you all hope I'm welcomed.
Babydoll, you didn't mention me? sad

You aren't causing nothing bae and you're oh so welcomed here. wink
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by mesoade(m): 11:56am On Nov 10, 2014
dozieinspired:
Uniben pls answer us oooo , see ur main rival AAU has already started paying acceptance fee nd school fee sad
AAU a rival? . . You must be kidding me
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by kelvindim(m): 11:57am On Nov 10, 2014
Navvy:
man u r takin it personal. Was kidding o. Abeg derz ntin btwn me nd ur pweetyz o.. B4 u begin talk crap hold on #busted
Activities man! Activities!

And oh, please kindly point out the ”crap” I ”talked.” undecided
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by pweetyz(f): 11:58am On Nov 10, 2014
Navvy:
eHH..shocked..so what happens to my cars...hmm..what an ex-pastor has joined together,let no man put assunder

neldrizzy can you see this..kelvindim free me woh..shey you have port..me too i've port woh angry
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by dozieinspired: 11:59am On Nov 10, 2014
mesoade:
AAU a rival? . . You must be kidding me
well at least they are in the same state. i an just tired
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by mesoade(m): 12:00pm On Nov 10, 2014
Everybody now seems to be abandoning the thread,well . . That's immaturity . .
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by mesoade(m): 12:01pm On Nov 10, 2014
dozieinspired:
well at least they are in the same state. i an just tired
if u resume now,and if you resume next year . . What does it change?
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by dozieinspired: 12:01pm On Nov 10, 2014
mehn u guys love gals ooo(me inclusive) see how as una dey fams the newbie that got into nl. there is God oooo. hope it did not piss kulkatty
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by kelvindim(m): 12:03pm On Nov 10, 2014
ItsAaliyah:

Amen.

But, parts of your posts where sexist. You told your fellow dudes that they were created bosses, and we the girls.......we were created what?
embarassed

Boss of the bosses! grin
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by mesoade(m): 12:03pm On Nov 10, 2014
I'm clueless . . Let someone provide a topic for discussion
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Neldrizzy(m): 12:03pm On Nov 10, 2014
3coins:
neldrizzy,no need to take any break. . . Dont take any offence in what chizzy94 wrote. . .lets not act like pussies. . .chizzy bleeped up. . .i know. . Will talk to him about it. . But please dont go
am not referring to chizzy94, if him talk anyhow i go break him head,him know that one.... My only problem with this thread is, there is hatred, envy, pride, jealousy and these are the things i detest in My life... If we all move along together and support ourselves in a way or the other every1 would be happy!!!!!
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by kelvindim(m): 12:04pm On Nov 10, 2014
pweetyz:
hehe cheesy..you know stalking is illegal right....annnnnnnnnnnnnnndddd..i'm a lawyer grin[/i]
Bae got me lol'ing. cheesy
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by 3coins(m): 12:06pm On Nov 10, 2014
Neldrizzy:
am not referring to chizzy94, if him talk anyhow i go break him head,him know that one.... My only problem with this thread is, there is hatred, envy, pride, jealousy and these are the things i detest in My life... If we all move along together and support ourselves in a way or the other every1 would be happy!!!!!
yes,but you "taking a break" wont help the thread in anyway
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by mesoade(m): 12:06pm On Nov 10, 2014
dozieinspired:
mehn u guys love gals ooo(me inclusive) see how as una dey fams the newbie that got into nl. there is God oooo. hope it did not piss kulkatty
argh! Kulkatty na our queen Na! . . Even before the tsunami
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Neldrizzy(m): 12:13pm On Nov 10, 2014
pweetyz:
eHH..shocked..so what happens to my cars...hmm..what an ex-pastor has joined together,let no man put assunder

neldrizzy can you see this..kelvindim free me woh..shey you have port..me too i've port woh angry

come wats ur real name self... Shey iya weray ni?? Who are you calling pastor ?
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by pweetyz(f): 12:14pm On Nov 10, 2014
kelvindim:
Honestly bro, this is a cc of what was on my mind all along. You just pasted it all out. We never are being serious about any shìt that emanates from our mouth or hands rather, well, except for pweetyz as per our introductory arrangements. grin I'll use this medium to invite anyone whosoever wishes to brace our occassion in good faith.
That being said, hasn't the tranquility of this thread culminated long enough? I and a few are only trying to make this thread chirpy and fun for all. Why vituperate harshly? We should just ride on along the rollercoaster of intriguing exuberant, boisterous and convivial activities on here.

Peace y'all.

#Drops microphone and walks out.

Aww..kelvin sweetie..so you can talk like this..i sure wasn't mistaken when i called you sweet-mouthed..so you are serious about the introduction..bdw..my elder brothers confirmation name is kelvin so i'm certain he'd love you and agree quickly to our wedding..just bring 16 cars and 3 plantain trees with 20 pregnant chickens when coming for the introduction..honey..please forgive navvy..i'm all yours..no more polyandrt for me..cheesy
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Neldrizzy(m): 12:15pm On Nov 10, 2014
3coins:

yes,but you "taking a break" wont help the thread in anyway
i only wanted to avoid trouble, you know i don't lik that!!
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by kelvindim(m): 12:16pm On Nov 10, 2014
pweetyz:

Oh, how my heart bleeds; from the words you bid.
River's wide, river's deep; but my love for you won't sleep.
Oh, how far they have steep; mi lady don't weep.
I love you so, I hope you know; please don't go, let our love grow.

Love,
Kelvin sad
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by 3coins(m): 12:17pm On Nov 10, 2014
Neldrizzy:
i only wanted to avoid trouble, you know i don't lik that!!
yeah i know
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by ItsAaliyah: 12:17pm On Nov 10, 2014
kelvindim:
Boss of the bosses! grin

I like that approach. cool

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by mesoade(m): 12:20pm On Nov 10, 2014
Neldrizzy:
come wats ur real name self... Shey iya weray ni?? Who are you calling pastor ?
apostle . . More anointing sir
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by kelvindim(m): 12:23pm On Nov 10, 2014
pweetyz:

Aww..kelvin sweetie..so you can talk like this..i sure wasn't mistaken when i called you sweet-mouthed..so you are serious about the introduction..bdw..my elder brothers confirmation name is kelvin so i'm certain he'd love you and agree quickly to our wedding..just bring 16 cars and 3 plantain trees with 20 pregnant chickens when coming for the introduction..honey..please forgive navvy..i'm all yours..no more polyandrt for me..cheesy

Sixtee.....*coughs....si'si....sixteen cars?! *chokes and faints.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by chilledbarbie(f): 12:25pm On Nov 10, 2014
I can't handle this anymore i have to go lots of haters here soo annoying dat even kulkatty was seeing my memtions and ignoring them why the hating i didn't know you guys were like this
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Fortunate017(m): 12:26pm On Nov 10, 2014
chizzy94:
Now I wish I could do a Hopsin on all of you niggas!
Some might say in their minds that I sound pained, and that's a fact. I'm really pained, deal with that!
I hate that moment when y'all just scramble about; yapping about nothing, like sheeps without a shepherd when a sobriquet with the (f) insignia makes its way into the thread.

Y'all don't seem to understand something, you weren't created for naughts. You were created first for a whole lot of reasons and this could be one and it is only disheartening I had to scribble through 5-6 pages in the wee hours of today, of y'all tripping.

A fellow brother asked to be guided and 'no one saw the post' but then again a creature with boobees and as;s walks into the thread, posted something similar and y'all found it difficult maintaining balance.

I can only wonder if there are no girls where y'all are located and the mad rush for e-girls whose accounts could have behind them, crooked as;s or betterstill, smart as;s niggas.

Y'all were created bosses, females were created from your own rib. I am not saying you ain't gotta have anything to do with them females but I hope y'all stop selling cheap and play the role of bosses valiantly!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) ... (1041) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants / NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.