Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,562 members, 7,861,658 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:25 PM

UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread - Education (772) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread (1039341 Views)

Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 / 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Emperorking20(m): 9:53pm On Nov 12, 2014
chue:
Rotflmao...yu don gv hope b4 competition strt??dis nigga sef
Lol! I tire bruh! Campaign for me now? embarassed
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 12, 2014
now I have to share the exuberance nature of my first wooing. mesoade oya hold your sit and grab pop corn.
sigh, how did I start developing feelings still remain a mystery, becoz I do remember back days, if a guy call on my older sister, he want to see her I will soliloquize, "if she go when we get home I will tell mummy", knowing fully she is hearing me I will dastardly asked her to go. and when we get home I will nefariously tell my mum the story. hum! it funny my accusations don't stand any chances, after she would explain to my mum that the guy is her classmate and he was only asking her about her friend. wow my head always eat knocks, she is my only sister and she was at ss3 while I was still in pry 6.in those days in our class is obvious the girls are mighter than we the boys, some of them had already grown mature chest and a few were still under development.I started being disquietude over the well being of ladies than guys after a day which a lady named Francesca safe me from being browbeating for late coming. I am sorta fond of usually coming late to school, so saving me that day was a miracle. I started developing a sorta crazy stuff for her, pleasing her was an apt for me. I usually spend all the money I acquired both scrupulously and surreptitiously on her. all I get each time was just an huge after closing. 3rd term placement examination knocking, men I was like saying, " is this how it is,'love" i thought of surmounting weakness and tell her I love her but the prob is that we are friends already, I thought of writing a sorta shit called love letter as encouraged by a friend of mine in the pry class. writing the stuff was an heck for me, because of lack of good grammatical structure and again I don't even know how to start the letter, I only knew how to write a formal and informal letter but not love letter. I ended up not going any further till after my pry age and by then she was no where to be found, her family packed out of my resident after our placement exam. but still yet I didn't forget her so easily, she was the first lady that opened me to the crap called affection.I was sent to a school I totally despised that same year and my sister at same time got admitted into college, I was only 12 then and when i got into the school I was a kinda gentle in ways and sneaky to avoiding punishments. after my first term in the school I acquired a lot of friend and became truant. spending must time in fastfood eating rice and fried egg, the gentleman started acquiring deficiency in performance, that was when life begun for me. there was this girl she was a sorta dark in complexion, just like that we became friends(too much money was talking then), during break I usually take her and others of my friends to fastfood with the best dish, and it continues all that way till 3rd term when I was already 13. I remembered I started my wooing a day from the fastfood when I had to stare at her for a long time and she noticed it, after when school dismissed that very day she just went home without saying a word to me. I was like saying to myself what went wrong, I thought to myself this is really going no were to be derailing my plan. so i conclude to give up for a while and so we continued with our usually funs. days later when i thought I have grab the best opportunity to woo her by words I message a male friend of mine to send for her without disclosing it was me during dismissal and when she came she told me my friend told her someone said he want to see her here personally, so I sat her by my side and I hold her arms, (summoned courage) being a friend I asked her if she does love me and she replied yes and she asked me if I do love her too and I replied yes, and my head was like glowing, and I could've just pegged her but wanted something more so I asked her to be my girlfriend (romantically). I always don't like remembering what she replied. she just stare at me and said,"I thought we are friends and perhaps don't you think we are too young for that", fainted away, and couldn't say anything more, she stood up pegged me and left. I didn't summon such wooing courage any more till ss1 when I got my first romantic kiss (but wasn't romantic to me) from a different lady I met in the school I started in ss1, wooing her was a doddy. if it was my first kiss i will say when I was 5,6,7,8 and 9 doing hide and seek, mama/papa,best caring friend deserve your kiss,etc all child play (you really miss a lot if you didn't get one). during my stay in jss class after she left the school I got lot of real approaches from some ladies who doesn't want to stay away from handsome guys but I didn't took the chances even while the puck in me tried a lot to make me do. funny so after does fainting away she till remained the last person who touched my lips.(not being a bad boy but I just don't want to lose that nice lips at list now we are matured).
Cc;
Mesoade
Neldrizzy
Chizzy94
Honourablepomk
Kelvindim
Kulkatty
Suley316
Pweetyz
3coin
Tessy10
Victorious1
Benromeo39
Fortunate017
Cjpresh
Ojingbe
Chue
Chimhigher
Swagalord18
Iamtitanium and et al.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 12, 2014
mesoade:
okay, i dey come. . . Remove #50 from d pure water moni wey u sel go buy me pepper mak i add am.

Goan sell your own (˘̯˘ )ʃ
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by mesoade(m): 10:19pm On Nov 12, 2014
kulkatty:

Goan sell your own (˘̯˘ )ʃ
it's late already,who wan buy pure water from me? Witches like you abi?
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by mesoade(m): 10:28pm On Nov 12, 2014
Efedua . . Na uniben girls i dey pity,if dudes like you jam dem ehn . .
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 12, 2014
mesoade:
Efedua . . Na uniben girls i dey pity,if dudes like you jam dem ehn . .
lol, I don change since about 4years now when i would have to read 4-5hr after school dismissal just to help my deficiencies to achieve success in high school. gaming,gambling and others were dropped out at ss1. new school new character and great freedom, I schooled distance from home and my mum so entrusted me she rent an apartment for me there.perhaps that was the order for most students in the school, that's is God arresting me bro. now I don turn elder e remain to become Evangelist
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by mesoade(m): 11:03pm On Nov 12, 2014
efedua:
lol, I don change since about 4years now when i would have to read 4-5hr after school dismissal just to help my deficiencies to achieve success in high school. gaming,gambling and others were dropped out at ss1. new school new character and great freedom, I schooled distance from home and my mum so entrusted me she rent an apartment for me there.perhaps that was the order for most students in the school, that's is God arresting me bro. now I don turn elder e remain to become Evangelist
iffah hear say u turn evangelist mak i convert to islam
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Emperorking20(m): 11:12pm On Nov 12, 2014
#TeamUNIBEN

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

YOU KNOW WHY I'm SMILING NOW... COME 2mao VOTE Emperorking20 INTO THE NEXT ROUND OF THE CONTEST, NOT TO WIN O! JUST THE NEXT ROUND grin WE'LL SEE HOW IT PLAYS OUT FROM THERE grin .. I'll BE GRATEFUL DEARIES embarassed

#TeamEmperorking20
#VOTE EMPERORKING20
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 12, 2014
mesoade:
iffah hear say u turn evangelist mak i convert to islam
grin don't you think change is inevitable. okay let see how it will goes in college.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 12, 2014
Emperorking20:
#TeamUNIBEN

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

YOU KNOW WHY I'm SMILING NOW... COME 2mao VOTE Emperorking20 INTO THE NEXT ROUND OF THE CONTEST, NOT TO WIN O! JUST THE NEXT ROUND grin WE'LL SEE HOW IT PLAYS OUT FROM THERE grin .. I'll BE GRATEFUL DEARIES embarassed

#TeamEmperorking20
#VOTE EMPERORKING20
which contest bro
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by chue(m): 1:24am On Nov 13, 2014
Emperorking20:

Lol! I tire bruh! Campaign for me now? embarassed
broda no worry shey na next round??yu go reach am
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Emperorking20(m): 6:20am On Nov 13, 2014
chue:
broda no worry shey na next round??yu go reach am
Thanks u!
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by drizzytee: 6:54am On Nov 13, 2014
benromeo39:
since you joined NL, what's the total number of likeS you have gotten?

Cc:
JOSH96
KELVINDIM
SULEY316
POLZ
VICCIPEDIA
DRIZZYTEE
ALIKAXON
GODWIN10
FORTUNATE017
PWEETYZ
SUGARCOATED
KELECHIMARIE
VICTORIOUS1
TESSY10
NAIJABOIY
COSMICSENSATION
KULKATTY
INCREDYABLE
HONOURABLEPOMK
EMPERORKING20
EMMA2CUTE
CHIMHIGHER
MESOADE
CHUE
3COINS

177 total likes and 9 total shares and counting...

God bless you and your family as you like and share this smiley

#MODIFIED!
If you know and you are sure that ure a Goat! pass this post without a like grin
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by drizzytee: 7:09am On Nov 13, 2014
HonourablePomk:
Don't know why some niggas be hating for just playing prank don't you guys get what it means.Drizzytee Airtel dey fuvck i sweat before i fit get this internet to work. Kulkatty did it no crucifying but a male did it everyone is going gaga
You pulled one disgusting prank my brother!

lemmi ask, If you discover that a lady ure hitting on is male-disguised as a female, do u smile in satisfaction and show HIM love?
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by chue(m): 7:12am On Nov 13, 2014
Emperorking20:

Thanks u!
post the link
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by drizzytee: 7:14am On Nov 13, 2014
Neldrizzy:
i have travelled to South Africa b4 jus goan produce for someone grin grin grin Lawd have mercy!
[<_<] [^_^] [>_>] [v_v]
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by mesoade(m): 7:16am On Nov 13, 2014
drizzytee:

i don vex,i no go like am
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by drizzytee: 7:20am On Nov 13, 2014
mesoade:
i don vex,i no go like am
lol okay make I go modify d post make we see
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 13, 2014
Woh! You guys should enlighten me. Biko,is it true that due to the elections,new intakes would resume March? shocked tags:neldrizzy,kulkatty,3coins,naijaboiy,pweetyz,benromeo39,kelvin0,nimen.

*coughs*

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by naijaboiy: 7:28am On Nov 13, 2014
Jennimma:
Woh! You guys should enlighten me. Biko,is it true that due to the elections,new intakes would resume March? shocked tags:neldrizzy,kulkatty,3coins,naijaboiy,pweetyz,benromeo39,kelvin0,nimen.

*coughs*
Haven't heard anything of such undecided

That's a blatant lie

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by naijaboiy: 7:29am On Nov 13, 2014
@benromeo39 3538likes 359 shares smiley

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by HonourablePomk: 7:32am On Nov 13, 2014
drizzytee:

lemmi ask, If you discover that a lady ure hitting on is male-disguised as a female, do u smile in satisfaction and show HIM love?

Bros wetin happen did i ask you for money grin common show some love brother grin As long as its still called prank grin
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 13, 2014
drizzytee:

#MODIFIED!
If you know and you are sure that ure a Goat! pass this post without a like grin

I am a goat embarassed
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by mesoade(m): 7:45am On Nov 13, 2014
naijaboiy:
@benromeo39 3538likes 359 shares smiley
i comment my reserve
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by mesoade(m): 7:46am On Nov 13, 2014
naijaboiy:

Haven't heard anything of such undecided

That's a blatant lie
Thank God
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by mesoade(m): 7:47am On Nov 13, 2014
kulkatty:

I am a goat embarassed
same here,which breed are you
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Gafano(m): 7:50am On Nov 13, 2014
drizzytee:

#MODIFIED!
weyre re ooooooooo
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nimen(m): 8:01am On Nov 13, 2014
Abeg this thread is becoming boring...
Lets play a game, you post what you think you know about the previous commenter that no one in this thread knows, no insults abeg.
E.g
gafano is a staunch Man United fan lets go

N.B it can be wrong or right, no insults please...
Lets actualize dream page 1k
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by naijaboiy: 8:05am On Nov 13, 2014
mesoade:
i comment my reserve
LoL...ain't kidding cheesy
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Victorious1(f): 8:11am On Nov 13, 2014
Awwww....Efedua that was romantic! wink
I seem to be the only one here who did't have a single crush throughout Pry & Sec. Sch. Haters every where...no time for Love!
Sometimes my quietness but mostly my grades wins me the favour of my teachers and since they are mostly males I end up being accused by my mates of having an affair with my teachers and that that was why my grades were perpetually high! (Not that am a genius actually but you know the saying "in the land of the blind, a one eyed is king"...).
And since am the type that lacks patience and perseverance I changed school six times bcus of that!
Too much hatred and strife for me to start nursing feeling for some guy....generally growing up was hell! I seriously hope and wish my experience in Uniben would be differened!
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Victorious1(f): 8:24am On Nov 13, 2014
So Drizzytee done dey get feelings for Chilledbarbie already? Girls O, Girls O grin Honorable you no try at all...see now Drizzy is feeling like Gay! lol.
drizzytee:

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by HonourablePomk: 8:45am On Nov 13, 2014
Victorious1:
So Drizzytee done dey get feelings for Chilledbarbie already? Girls O, Girls O grin Honorable you no try at all...see now Drizzy is feeling like Gay! lol.

lol na joke

(1) (2) (3) ... (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) ... (1041) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants / NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.