Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread - Education (890) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread (1028497 Views)

Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 / 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by CJPresh(f): 2:02pm On Dec 13, 2014
Quick Update On Online Clearance.
#RELOADED I will be making this post into a list for easy
understanding... So let's get started.
1. Read and Re-Read the document provided by the school until it is understood before taking action.
2. You will no longer be using the username and password you used for your application and result
checking, you are to take note of your new student credentials(Username and password) once you are logged in. You will henceforth use your new Id and password to login to your student record, only then will you be able to print out your admission letter.
3. Make sure you use a computer when making payments, do not claim you are a big boy using android phone that has 4g to make payments. 4. Once you have made payment, ensure you copy your "clearance activation code" . It is very important, that's why I advice you use a pc, because sometimes the page might not pop up if you are using a mobile phone and please do not rush and close tab on your browser.
5. I hope we all know the meaning of "And" and "Or".... Where it is stated you should use "And", it means you use both, but where you are required to use "Or". You use just the one that is available with you. Why i said this is because of the first item=“O’ level Certificates and Statements of ‘O’ level results from the schools. I will advice we wait when the portal is open to begin, you will all know what to upload there.
6. Still confused on what guarantor and acceptance letter looks like Click here= Samples. Note: It must be typed, not handwritten and signed where appropriate.
7. You can get your affidavits sworn in any court of law in Nigeria for a small token.
8. You can save your form at the bottom of the page and get back to it if you do not have all the required details. Do not save and request clearance when you are not done please. You cannot edit the Clearance /Eligibility Form after final submission.
9. Heed to instructions, take a passport with red background.
10. Get a WAEC/NECO scratch card to present to the clearance officials for result checking. Please do not scratch it yourselves.
11. Always remember to check your clearance date in your online profile so as not to
miss the day you are supposed to be cleared. 12. College of Medical Sciences are to pay N65,000 while other candidates are to pay N45,000 for their acceptance fee.
13. You are not going to any bank please, you are to use a verve card or mastercard for payments, that's why it is called "online clearance".
14. The Online clearance can be done in any cyber cafe in Nigeria, it is not that difficult at all, it is a very easy program that you can do yourself, just that if it were to be a cyber cafe at school, the operators of the cafe already know what to do and the right document to upload since they have been familiar with it over the years but be careful who you disclose your card pin to
15. Well, if you have gone through the instructions given in the doc, you will see there is no deadline stated, but it is advisable you do the online clearance on time, so you will be able to start the physical clearance at the appointed time to avoid confusion With this information, I wish you a stress free clearance, I am sure I missed out some important things too, you can signify to let me know or add yours to the list. And any form correction is also welcome please. Thank You.
Godwin Great Togan

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Savigne(f): 2:07pm On Dec 13, 2014
SuperMartins:
hello Savigne..
Hey
I really wanted to reply you on sunday,but Mtn was bent on frustrating my efforts..Sorry.
So what's up with you?...Are you a student of Uniben?
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by HonourablePomk: 2:10pm On Dec 13, 2014
HonourablePomk:
Please guys I'm about printing Jamb admission letter which of them will i print. Please i beg reply asap

Somebody should reply please
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by CJPresh(f): 2:11pm On Dec 13, 2014
uju18:
Yap,u too?
Yaa
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 13, 2014
Savigne:

Hey
I really wanted to reply you on sunday,but Mtn was bent on frustrating my efforts..Sorry.
So what's up with you?...Are you a student of Uniben?
oh smiley I almost concluded u didn't wana hold up a conversation..Anyways,I "read"Ind. Phy. Uniben.. And ursef? A fresher?
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by CJPresh(f): 2:12pm On Dec 13, 2014
HonourablePomk:

Somebody should reply please
Print d Jamb Admission letter and your Original Jamb Result
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Fortunate017(m): 2:13pm On Dec 13, 2014
HonourablePomk:
Please guys I'm about printing Jamb admission letter which of them will i print. Please i beg reply asap
This one that the Jamb admission letter and original result were not stated on the clearance guidelines as documents required, are you sure we gonna need them?. well, in case. Just print both(Result & admission letter).
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by uju18(f): 2:21pm On Dec 13, 2014
CJPresh:

Yaa
grin are u on whatsapp or bbm?
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by CJPresh(f): 2:29pm On Dec 13, 2014
uju18:
grin are u on whatsapp or bbm?
I'm on whatsapp
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by uju18(f): 2:30pm On Dec 13, 2014
HonourablePomk:
I will be making this post into a list for easy
understanding... So let's get started.
1. Read and Re-Read the document provided
by the school until it is understood before
taking action.
2. You will no longer be using the username
and password you used for your application
and result checking, you are to take note
of your new student credentials(Username
and password) once you are logged in. You
will henceforth use your new Id and
password to login to your student record,
only then will you be able to print out your
admission letter.
3. Make sure you use a computer when
making payments, do not claim you are a big
boy using android phone that has 4g to make
payments.
4. Once you have made payment, ensure you
copy your "clearance activation code" . It
is very important, that's why I advice you use
a pc, because sometimes the page might not
pop up if you are using a mobile phone and
please do not rush and close tab on your
browser.
5. I hope we all know the meaning of "And"
and "Or".... Where it is stated you should use
"And", it means you use both, but where you
are required to use "Or". You use just the
one that is available with you. Why i said this
is because of the first item= “O’ level
Certificates and Statements of ‘O’ level
results from the schools. I will advice we
wait when the portal is open to begin, you
will all know what to upload there.
6. Still confused on what guarantor and
acceptance letter looks like Click here=
Samples . Note: It must be typed, not
handwritten and signed where appropriate.
7. You can get your affidavits sworn in any
court of law in Nigeria for a small token.
8. You can save your form at the bottom of
the page and get back to it if you do not have
all the required details. Do not save and
request clearance when you are not done
please. You cannot edit the Clearance /
Eligibility Form after final submission.
9. Heed to instructions, take a passport with
red background.
10. Get a WAEC/NECO scratch card to present
to the clearance officials for result checking.
Please do not scratch it yourselves.
11. Always remember to check your
clearance date in your online profile so as not
to miss the day you are supposed to be
cleared.
12. College of Medical Sciences are to pay
N65,000 while other candidates are to pay
N45,000 for their acceptance fee.
13. You are not going to any bank please, you
are to use a verve card or mastercard for
payments, that's why it is called "online
clearance".
14. The Online clearance can be done in any
cyber cafe in Nigeria, it is not that difficult at
all, it is a very easy program that you can do
yourself, just that if it were to be a cyber cafe
at school, the operators of the cafe already
know what to do and the right document to
upload since they have been familiar with it
over the years but be careful who you
disclose your card pin to
15. Well, if you have gone through the
instructions given in the doc, you will see
there is no deadline stated, but it is advisable
you do the online clearance on time, so you
will be able to start the physical clearance at
the appointed time to avoid confusion
With this information, I wish you a stress
free clearance, I am sure I missed out some
important things too, you can signify to let
me know or add yours to the list. And any
form correction is also welcome please.
Thank You.
Godwin Great Togan

Godwin10
this would be really helpful thanks
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by uju18(f): 2:32pm On Dec 13, 2014
CJPresh:

I'm on whatsapp
email me your number
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by CJPresh(f): 2:38pm On Dec 13, 2014
uju18:
email me your number
Check ur mail nd reply
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Savigne(f): 3:20pm On Dec 13, 2014
SuperMartins:
oh smiley I almost concluded u didn't wana hold up a conversation..Anyways,I "read"Ind. Phy. Uniben.. And ursef? A fresher?
Very fresh...."Read" as in past tense?
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 13, 2014
Savigne:

Very fresh...."Read" as in past tense?
yeah,am done.. And what course were u given?
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 13, 2014
Fortunate017:
This one that the Jamb admission letter and original result were not stated on the clearance guidelines as documents required, are you sure we gonna need them?. well, in case. Just print both(Result & admission letter).
Choi jamb admission letter is included, pls. review the instruction
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Savigne(f): 3:45pm On Dec 13, 2014
SuperMartins:
yeah,am done.. And what course were u given?
That's cool
I was given Mass communication.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Longstride: 4:33pm On Dec 13, 2014
ROTFL!!! gringringrin ...bloody freshers! grin

+thinking aloud+
"wow ..so this is how Quatermaine felt when he did this last year grin"
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Fortunate017(m): 5:42pm On Dec 13, 2014
efedua:
Choi jamb admission letter is included, pls. review the instruction
Nothing like that there.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Neldrizzy(m): 5:45pm On Dec 13, 2014
Savigne:
Hey guys...What's the latest?
Where my peeps
babe what's good naa
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Bobbyzain(m): 5:52pm On Dec 13, 2014
RichieBrown:
I be like guardian angel foe this thread o
i am sure we all feel safer knowin u were always there guarding us
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Bobbyzain(m): 5:56pm On Dec 13, 2014
CJPresh:

Uncle,ur xplanation is a bit confusing oo
nothing in there."statement" typing in d subjct n scores on ur waec."certificate" means scanin n uploading ur waec credential.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 13, 2014
3coins:

i wan use am find job tongue
lol happy finding then tongue
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by blackstreak: 6:00pm On Dec 13, 2014

Which of the jamb admission letter are we uploading. The one with "original" or the one with "duplicate" embedded on it

Is statement of result the online printout and the certificate is the one given by the school? Right?

What is the online payment ticket we are supposed to print out?

Cc: naijaboiy Godwin10
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by einspiration: 7:14pm On Dec 13, 2014
Great News!!!
Clearance has been rescheduled for MAY.... Please check uniben.edu for more details
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 13, 2014
Fortunate017:
Nothing like that there.

29. Fill the Clearance/Eligibility Form appropriately. Scan and upload the following documents:

h. "O' level Certificates and Statements of ‘O' level results from the schools
i. Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
j. Acceptance Letter
k. Guarantor's Letter
l. Affidavit of Good Conduct
m. Affidavit of Non-Membership of Secret Cults
n. JAMB & UNIBEN offer of Provisional Admission slips
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 13, 2014
blackstreak:

Which of the jamb admission letter are we uploading. The one with "original" or the one with "duplicate" embedded on it

Is statement of result the online printout and the certificate is the one given by the school? Right?

What is the online payment ticket we are supposed to print out?

Cc: naijaboiy Godwin10
statement of result isn't the online print out it is the pen write up ur school will issue to you when original result Is not yet available. but for the jamb issue really I can't fathom what you are saying maybe is because I haven't acquired any
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 13, 2014
einspiration:
Great News!!!
Clearance has been rescheduled for MAY.... Please check uniben.edu for more details
What's the opposite of funny? Oh right, Not Funny -_-
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 13, 2014
Longstride:
ROTFL!!! gringringrin ...bloody freshers! grin

+thinking aloud+
"wow ..so this is how Quatermaine felt when he did this last year grin"
Choi thank God I don't have a freshman brain, lemme run my thing slowly while on goggles. gringringringrin AYAI IT ISN'T FAIR O
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2014
fortunate017 have you got it provisional admission slip, both uniben and jamb
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Fortunate017(m): 7:42pm On Dec 13, 2014
efedua:
fortunate017 have you got it provisional admission slip, both uniben and jamb
What did you mean?
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Fortunate017(m): 7:44pm On Dec 13, 2014
efedua:

29. Fill the Clearance/Eligibility Form appropriately. Scan and upload the following documents:

h. "O' level Certificates and Statements of ‘O' level results from the schools
i. Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
j. Acceptance Letter
k. Guarantor's Letter
l. Affidavit of Good Conduct
m. Affidavit of Non-Membership of Secret Cults
n. JAMB & UNIBEN offer of Provisional Admission slips
Oh! I checked the "G" only. which reads; Uniben offer of provisional admission slip.
Thanks.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 13, 2014
Fortunate017:
What did you mean?
you said nothing like jamb admission letter

(1) (2) (3) ... (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) ... (1041) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants / NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.