Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread - Education (908) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread (1029631 Views)

Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 / 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 16, 2014
Quatermaine:

Hello everyone, how y'all doing? Most especially, how's preparations for the clearance going?.

My holiday is in a way boring and I've figured out one way to overcome the boredom, and that is by me offering myself to be of assistance to as many that will be in need of it.. If you need help just give me a mention or PM me and I'll see to it that your needs are met 100%..

Congratulations on your well deserved admission, Welcome to Uniben and I wish you a stress free clearance.
pls, is L.G.A. certificate needed?
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Petitequeen(f): 9:15pm On Dec 16, 2014
chue:
any cafe+d price varies dependin on d area.did mine for 2400
wow.... It seems this online clearance is going to be more stressful than I thought it would be...#already having headache.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by chue(m): 9:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
Petitequeen:

wow.... It seems this online clearance is going to be more stressful than I thought it would be...#already having headache.
lol...pls itz nt dat stressful accordin to som pple yu can do it in less dan an hour..masscomm shey?
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by chue(m): 9:28pm On Dec 16, 2014
Pls ooooooo jus noticed som shiiii

On my birth cert.itz UcheChukwu buh on all my docs itz jus Uche.nw d question is dis,I'm I go'n 2 av any probsQuatermaine,Godwin10+evrybody
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by pweetyz(f): 10:00pm On Dec 16, 2014
uhmm..wanna know if an affidavit is necessary

the name i've got on my waec and jamb cert is Ezeonyilimba Patricia C...but the one on my birth cert is Ezeonyilimba Patricia Chinenye

Please do i have a problem

CC:Godwin10,Quatermaine
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Ibrahiman320(m): 10:32pm On Dec 16, 2014
pls i need help i hav 2 birth certificate 1 frm d hospital i was given birth nd d other frm national population commission wic 1 shd i use 4 d clearance
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Mexyz(m): 11:46pm On Dec 16, 2014
Neldrizzy:
ba'a komi.... i have been hustling here and there.. Doing a whole lota shiiit lately!!! Hw was ur exams naa.. i missed ur presence!!!
Exams was good bro, your presence was also missed, that was why I asked of you. success in whatever you're doing bro.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Godwin10(m): 12:06am On Dec 17, 2014
blackstreak:

Physical Clearance Date: space was left to be filled, by who?

No one answered this

"Physical clearance date" is displayed there with a space to type in,

Was this the same during your time
And what did you do with it?

Arigatou
cc: naijaboiy, quatermaine, Godwin10, ojingbe
I seriously do not know, though a dude that has completed his, said he didnt fill it yet he was given an invitation letter with the date he is to appear. What I will advice is you do not do it yourself... Some fellowships,cyber cafes around school has done one or two persons own, so they probably know what to do. If only i was in school, I would have helped to confirm...

Good Morning. smiley
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Godwin10(m): 12:12am On Dec 17, 2014
chue:

On my birth cert.itz UcheChukwu buh on all my docs itz jus Uche.nw d question is dis,I'm I go'n 2 av any probsQuatermaine,Godwin10+evrybody

Hmmm, tough one... This is why I advice you get to the clearance officials first cos you may not know if it will be approved and by then you must have gone through a lotta stress only to find out there is no issue with it. Getting to the officials on time too won't be possible as you will be on the long queue... Quatermaine what do you say? any need for correction of such name case because I think the date/month error is usually the one to be corrected?
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Godwin10(m): 12:14am On Dec 17, 2014
pweetyz:

the name i've got on my waec and jamb cert is Ezeonyilimba Patricia C...but the one on my birth cert is Ezeonyilimba Patricia Chinenye

*scratches head* I just wish last year victims were here, they would probably have been best to give you a reply cry. King jazinogold come bail her out. cheesy
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by jazinogold(m): 12:33am On Dec 17, 2014
Godwin10:

*scratches head* I just wish last year victims were here, they would probably have been best to give you a reply cry. King jazinogold come bail her out. cheesy
affidavit would do!
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 17, 2014
pweetyz:

my sister u have no problem..had same last time 'idubor o ezekiel' while another doc was 'idubor osasumwen ezekiel'..i did'nt even have to fill any correction form,dnt wori urself abt it.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by karenkinky(f): 1:55am On Dec 17, 2014
Quatermaine:

Chukwu Winner.. You will see lot's of 'em.. The one with a black and white dp is me..
could you pls accept the request?
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Quatermaine: 2:17am On Dec 17, 2014
y2k62:
pls, is L.G.A. certificate needed?

Yes. It's either you get this or an affidavit of local government of origin.

Chief Y2k62 I greet you..

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Godwin10(m): 2:25am On Dec 17, 2014
Iduborezekiel:
my sister u have no problem..had same last time 'idubor o ezekiel' while another doc was 'idubor osasumwen ezekiel'..i did'nt even have to fill any correction form,dnt wori urself abt it.
Thanks Bro for the info.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Petitequeen(f): 2:29am On Dec 17, 2014
chue:
lol...pls itz nt dat stressful accordin to som pple yu can do it in less dan an hour..masscomm shey?

less than an hour?... I guess thats if you've gotten all the documents ready.... Yeah, Mass Comm, what about you?
#Big Shoutout to Godwin10.....Bros, its been long oh.
BTW.... Where the hell is Chizzy94?
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Quatermaine: 2:30am On Dec 17, 2014
chue:

Your Birth certificate is mainly needed for Age verification.. Whatever they see here on your birth certificate has to corellate with what is found on other documents, The names are to an extent similar.. I'll advise that you make use of the birth certificate and have an Age declaration affidavit bearing UCHE as backup incase it becomes an issue..

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Quatermaine: 2:35am On Dec 17, 2014
pweetyz:

You don't have a Problem, you're good to go..

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Quatermaine: 2:38am On Dec 17, 2014
karenkinky:

could you pls accept the request?

Accepted.. smiley
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by chue(m): 3:01am On Dec 17, 2014
[quote author=Petitequeen post=28948895]
less than an hour?... I guess thats if you've gotten all the documents ready.... Yeah, Mass Comm, what about you?
Av yu not gotten all yur documentsyupies mass comm too.bbm,whatsapp,twitter??
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by chue(m): 3:06am On Dec 17, 2014
Quatermaine:

Your Birth certificate is mainly needed for Age verification.. Whatever they see here on your birth certificate has to corellate with what is found on other documents, The names are to an extent similar.. I'll advise that you make use of the birth certificate and have an Age declaration affidavit bearing UCHE as backup incase it becomes an issue..

tanks bro.smh wen I tot I had evrytin
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Mcslize: 3:50am On Dec 17, 2014
Quatermaine:

Lol..

Bro, it's like you're going for an interview, you should dress properly and ensure that your documents are presentable..

Bro I want my middle name to be removed from my admision. Have been using just two names right from time bt during the jamb the initial Alphabet letter of my middle name was added in the middle name space i.e A=alfred my admision is now bearing Samuel Ojo A. But the A which is d initial is nt on my rest documents like waec cuz I want it to be removed and all my affidavits are bearing Samuel Ojo. So if I fill correction form during physical clearance I hope it can be removed?
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Mcslize: 4:06am On Dec 17, 2014
Iduborezekiel:

Thats it...some dude dey put fear for person body. Wen d name clearly show no difference. One is written in full while it was abbrevated in the other.

But my own aspect is that u know ur surname come first follow by ur first name then middle name.

I have my name as Samuel Ojo right from primary 1 till I wrote my waec. I was nt using my middle name all these while. But during the jamb I was forced by the cafe attendant who did my registration to present to him my middle name so I asked him to put the initial alphabet A to represent my middle name without writing it in full. Now my admision is bearing Samuel Oko A. While all my documents plus Waec bears Samuel Ojo without the A. I want that A to be removed. Do I have any problem with that if I fill the correction form so that it can be removed so that my uniben portal will display Samuel Ojo.?
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Quatermaine: 4:43am On Dec 17, 2014
Mcslize:

Bro I want my middle name to be removed from my admision. Have been using just two names right from time bt during the jamb the initial Alphabet letter of my middle name was added in the middle name space i.e A=alfred my admision is now bearing Samuel Ojo A. But the A which is d initial is nt on my rest documents like waec cuz I want it to be removed and all my affidavits are bearing Samuel Ojo. So if I fill correction form during physical clearance I hope it can be removed?

The thing is will you be given a correction form?.. If you are not given, it means they didn't find anything wrong, but if you're given, it might be corrected..

The chances that you'll be given is very low..

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Mcslize: 4:57am On Dec 17, 2014
Quatermaine:

The thing is will you be given a correction form?.. If you are not given, it means they didn't find anything wrong, but if you're given, it might be corrected..

The chances that you'll be given is very low..

all right thank u
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by RichieBrown(m): 5:55am On Dec 17, 2014
please I advice y'all that don't know how to do d online clearance to wait till January so as to do it in school.Pls. any mistake done is as good as getting a jamb form.....meanwhile, not all cafe attendants know d procedure #teamMASSCOMMUNICATION
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Isaactop9(m): 6:57am On Dec 17, 2014
THANK GOD I'M THROUGH
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 17, 2014
Godwin10:

I seriously do not know, though a dude that has completed his, said he didnt fill it yet he was given an invitation letter with the date he is to appear. What I will advice is you do not do it yourself... Some fellowships,cyber cafes around school has done one or two persons own, so they probably know what to do. If only i was in school, I would have helped to confirm...

Good Morning. smiley
exactly what am telling them o Godwin what's the rush I pity some pple you think you through. when your clearance officer send you back to go redo your online clearance you will know clearance is stress full.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 17, 2014
Quatermaine:

Yes. It's either you get this or an affidavit of local government of origin.

Chief Y2k62 I greet you..

same here. U doing a good job here.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 17, 2014
Petitequeen:

#Big Shoutout to Godwin10.....Bros, its been long oh.
BTW.... Where the hell is Chizzy94?
the man went to heaven, while he kicked me to the peripheral
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Quatermaine: 7:39am On Dec 17, 2014
y2k62:
same here. U doing a good job here.

Thank you Sir..
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Madumere17: 7:53am On Dec 17, 2014
chue:
tanks bro.smh wen I tot I had evrytin
lol..u on fb mke i add u up dere?

(1) (2) (3) ... (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) ... (1041) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants / NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.