Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,488 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread - Education (989) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread (1025316 Views)

Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 / 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) (991) (992) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Longstride: 6:23pm On Jan 07, 2015
MOIart:
please,can you explain your number 2 point? If you do an affidavit, you will have to sign at a particular place I.e deponent then,the law firm in charge will now stamp and possibly sign it.
you can't declare your age by yourself because you don't know when you were born firsthand. what you know is what you were told.
you dig?

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by RichieBrown(m): 6:38pm On Jan 07, 2015
Juliedora79:

MAybe dis saturday 10th....ve not done online clearance....intl studies n diplomacy.... my frnd said hers is on d 12th. is it gonna be same date for same courses. like all isd students re gonna be cleared on monday jan 12?
nope, different dates o
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by MOIart(m): 6:43pm On Jan 07, 2015
Longstride:

you can't declare your age by yourself because you don't know when you were born firsthand. what you know is what you were told.
you dig?

That is true...so what do you think one can do? or are you saying no need to do age declaration??
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Madumere17: 6:59pm On Jan 07, 2015
Emperortony go 2 d direct entry forum..persn drop sumfin dere
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 07, 2015
Neldrizzy:
am down for any business bro. As long as money go comont for the business cheesycheesy
na only money you sabi, boys still dey hustle for school fees u dey talk about money, no worry one rubber of garri go do u well. reply me on bbm na
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by TraciTray(f): 7:02pm On Jan 07, 2015
Shelia25:

ok,will u be going to d sch hostel? and i think u are also under d faculty of arts
yep faculty of arts. I'll be at the sch hostel
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Longstride: 7:13pm On Jan 07, 2015
MOIart:
That is true...so what do you think one can do? or are you saying no need to do age declaration??
a relative should declare and sign it.

I'm just saying what my faculty's clearance officer did ...maybe others won't spot such flaws.

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Neldrizzy(m): 7:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
icecalm:
na only money you sabi, boys still dey hustle for school fees u dey talk about money, no worry one rubber of garri go do u well. reply me on bbm na
i no see ur bbm message oo lipsrsealed resend abeg...
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by odizeey(m): 7:44pm On Jan 07, 2015
Adex097:
Happy new year freshers...I wish you all a stress free clearance cool .
097apc goon wazzup na
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nimen(m): 7:46pm On Jan 07, 2015
Wait ooo am i going invisible or what? Why is no one replying ma numerous questions?

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by odizeey(m): 7:56pm On Jan 07, 2015
Nimen:
Wait ooo am i going invisible or what? Why is no one replying ma numerous questions?
ask me again
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Doctor21(m): 7:56pm On Jan 07, 2015
Longstride:

-if you declare your age, and your mum signs, she'll log you out saying It's the person that declares something that signs it.
-if you sign it yourself, she'll log you out saying you can't declare your age yourself
-if your affidavit was made before you gained admission, she'll log you out.
-if any of your letters or certificates lacks the date which it was made, she'll log you out.

but on the bright side, she does it nicely smiley ...no yelling.
and she tries to make you see the reason she can't clear you.

BTW when's your date?

7th
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
benromeo39:
oh, thanks.
bro u check the instruction so, it read o'level certificate and statement of results. note the similarity in each pair of the listed requirements for the clearance, e.g Uniben and Jamb admission letter.
suggestion if u have waec original cert. u may upload the online print out on the space for statement of result, but it isn't supposed to be so. what is required to fill that space is a statement of result issue by ur school. note both the online printer out and the later are detailed/statement of result. but the one issued by your school is more relevant as a result statement compare to the online print out.
reason:
1....it could specify prove that the centre you wrote the exam does exist as an institution
2.....it prove ownership by passport along with your school stamp, principal name and signature (the last may be omitted)
3.....if u already have the original of a result issue by waec what importance would a detailed result of the certificate from waec have compared to the original. note they said both(certificate and statement) should be uploaded.
4.....considered you were to combine first and second sitting result, how will you go
about making a statement for the both. well it is possible to make one statement for the both results by your school as the centre remains one. so uniben would have set two sitting candidates in a big mess by providing a single space for the statement of result if combination isn't possible.
all spaces provided for scans upload have their usefulness but those listed in the instruction must be noted and photocopies must be made as stated in the instruction.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Doctor21(m): 8:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
The clearing official for medicine is somehow o.

Only 5 people were cleared today nd i ws among them bt there is something i don't understnd.

I used an affidavit of lga in place of d certificate nd d woman accepted it. I ws cleared and my eligibity ws signed and stamped.
I even did my biometrics
Later i heard that pple wit affidavit of lga were nt cleared and they told me that she said she ws goin to unclear all those that she cleared wit affadivit.

Pls hw do i knw if i have been rejected?

Cc:Godwin10,Quartermine, nd oda staylite
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
Nimen:
o dear u are visible now. the ? again
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by sirxbit(m): 8:38pm On Jan 07, 2015
Emperorking20:

Yeah they do! But there are certain docs one should possess so one can b accommodated which I don't have now.. Till 2mao b4 I get them smiley
what documents? cos am arriving soon.let me know if i got the needed documents
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 07, 2015
Doctor21:

Only 5 people were cleared today nd i ws among them bt there is something i don't understnd.

I used an affidavit of lga in place of d certificate nd d woman accepted it. I ws cleared and my eligibity ws signed and stamped.
I even did my biometrics
Later i heard that pple wit affidavit of lga were nt cleared and they told me that she said she ws goin to unclear all those that she cleared wit affadivit.

Choi, nawao. I believe I made the suggestion of acquiring the LGA cert. instead of affidavit. let me see what I can ask u to do to know if u were rejected.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by 3coins(m): 8:47pm On Jan 07, 2015
Doctor21:

I even did my biometrics

hmmmm,did you actually meet someone that was not cleared with the affidavit??
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Mexyz(m): 9:00pm On Jan 07, 2015
Longstride:

they haven't started coming yet.
Thanks bro
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 07, 2015
blackstreak:
you can never surpass the master , Todd

Leave it blank

Elect/elect

Hope none of you are of ekenwan

whats ekenwan?
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 07, 2015
login to ur student account, check into your clearance data, search for edit clearance data if present you were rejected, if not present just keep observing while you make plans to acquire the certificate from your local government if in case everything turn back on you later
Cc
doctor21
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Emperorking20(m): 9:12pm On Jan 07, 2015
sirxbit:
what documents? cos am arriving soon.let me know if i got the needed documents
Boss its just ur uniben admission letter.. grin who else is in uniben? And who else is sleeping on a spring bunk without foam? smiley relieving my boarding sch days cheesy
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Mexyz(m): 9:13pm On Jan 07, 2015
Doctor21:

I even did my biometrics

Lol....... Bros you funny o, there's nothing like being uncleared. fear not.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Emperorking20(m): 9:14pm On Jan 07, 2015
Johnpaul88:
Okk. Try get them so you focus on other stuffs other than accommodation. It could really be a distraction. shocked cool
Thanks boss! I'm settled now smiley
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 07, 2015
Neldrizzy:
i no see ur bbm message oo lipsrsealed resend abeg...
resend long time ago. abeg u go convince chizzy for me o. just thinking of the day I will be coming to Benin, Saturday perhaps, and no bank will ever be opened until Monday. don't worry I will buy u larcasera or girl if u dey high hard drugsgrin
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 07, 2015
icecalm:
bro u check the instruction so, it read o'level certificate and statement of results. note the similarity in each pair of the listed requirements for the clearance, e.g Uniben and Jamb admission letter.
suggestion if u have waec original cert. u may upload the online print out on the space for statement of result, but it isn't supposed to be so. what is required to fill that space is a statement of result issue by ur school. note both the online printer out and the later are detailed/statement of result. but the one issued by your school is more relevant as a result statement compare to the online print out.
reason:
1....it could specify prove that the centre you wrote the exam does exist as an institution
2.....it prove ownership by passport along with your school stamp, principal name and signature (the last may be omitted)
3.....if u already have the original of a result issue by waec what importance would a detailed result of the certificate from waec have compared to the original. note they said both(certificate and statement) should be uploaded.
4.....considered you were to combine first and second sitting result, how will you go
about making a statement for the both. well it is possible to make one statement for the both results by your school as the centre remains one. so uniben would have set two sitting candidates in a big mess by providing a single space for the statement of result if combination isn't possible.
all spaces provided for scans upload have their usefulness but those listed in the instruction must be noted and photocopies must be made as stated in the instruction.
oga, what are u saying?

The "result statement" is even below higher and advanced education slots. are you gonna ask people combining results to upload just one statement? Your long epistle nur just near wetin u dey try explain.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Fortunate017(m): 9:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
strangehooligan:

faculty- Education.

Department- Health environmental education and human kinetics.

Course- Health Education.

Hbu? What course?
Insurance.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by chue(m): 9:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
emperortony:

You no dey see he chinese name, I no say dat boy go worry. Call CSO for am. But be 4 then make I warn am Chue chang. This is ur last warning!!!
guy I dey wait yu...wen yu see me face to face warn me.if ino slap yu na small go remain
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Emperorking20(m): 9:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
Nimen:
Questions pls!! smiley
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by odizeey(m): 9:25pm On Jan 07, 2015
Mexyz:
Lol....... Bros you funny o, there's nothing like being uncleared. fear not.
my broda dem unclear me twice last year
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by chue(m): 9:25pm On Jan 07, 2015
saintuu:

Guy... No go mush 4get road 2 benin o, dat awkward moment wen u say driver stop e come go be say na ambrose alli uni u see ya self... Infact u don land ben.?
I dey hostel bro....hwfa yu
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 07, 2015
Emperorking20:

Thanks boss! I'm settled now smiley
Good to know. Best of luck as you begin a darling new chapter in your life!! cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) (991) (992) ... (1041) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants / NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.