Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Ex-Senate President Writes Obasanjo, Blasts Ex-President Over Letter To Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-Senate President Writes Obasanjo, Blasts Ex-President Over Letter To Jonathan (2243 Views)

‘dear Baba’: Jonathan Writes Obasanjo, Seeks Blessing For New Foundation / FG To Arraign Senate President Over False Asset Declaration On Friday / Crisis In Gbajabiamila’s Camp Over Letter To Oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Senate President Writes Obasanjo, Blasts Ex-President Over Letter To Jonathan by citizenY(m): 7:44am On Dec 22, 2013
atlwireles:

At least you are conceding the side with better fire power.

That fire power is money belonging to all of us and misusing it is corruption. How many crayfish did your client bring to Wuse market?

Shine ya eye jooor!!!!
Re: Ex-Senate President Writes Obasanjo, Blasts Ex-President Over Letter To Jonathan by 99100(m): 9:57am On Dec 22, 2013
Wisely said.

Obj is an incarnate of d devil,a coward and an unrepentant shameless old fool.

His letter didn't taint the image of the President in d view of his(GEJ) massive fans but rather exposes He Obj's weaknesses and resurgitated his evil deeds.

lest I forget #GEJ till 2019#

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Senate President Writes Obasanjo, Blasts Ex-President Over Letter To Jonathan by Princess2be(f): 4:44pm On Dec 22, 2013
It's indeed a season of letter writing!

1 Like

Re: Ex-Senate President Writes Obasanjo, Blasts Ex-President Over Letter To Jonathan by ShineIt: 5:03pm On Dec 22, 2013
There's every indication Obj regretted writing that letter, too late though.
Re: Ex-Senate President Writes Obasanjo, Blasts Ex-President Over Letter To Jonathan by bloggernaija: 6:45pm On Dec 22, 2013
Where were these cavemen during
1 Yaradua saga
2 June 12 crisis
3 hanging of saro wiwa
4fuel subsidy fraud / scandal etc.

THEY ARE ALL JUST CRAWLING OUT OF THEIR HOLES .
JUST LIKE WHEN FANI KAYODE READ OUT THE RIOT ACT,
THEY ARE ATTACKING THE MESSENGER AND NOT THE MESSAGE.
Re: Ex-Senate President Writes Obasanjo, Blasts Ex-President Over Letter To Jonathan by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 23, 2013
OAM4J: Seasons of letters. About time I write mine.

Please how many pages is this letter?

www.nairaland.com/1566254/lai-mohammed-daughter-weds-boonyamin
Re: Ex-Senate President Writes Obasanjo, Blasts Ex-President Over Letter To Jonathan by Ahasco(m): 11:24am On Dec 28, 2013
tomakint: I read every bit of this letter intoto, I must confess this shocking revelation is enough to raise up the 'dead Lazarus' in many dark-minded morons we paraded here to LIFE! Kudos to the writer of this truthful letter for a job well done, I have no doubt within me that Obasanjo and his cronies are forever buried in the politicosphere of this great country. The truth is, Obasanjo did far worse things than many of our past leaders in the history of this country!

This is a total and complete end to political godfathers.
Re: Ex-Senate President Writes Obasanjo, Blasts Ex-President Over Letter To Jonathan by Olaolufred(m): 12:16pm On Dec 28, 2013
ONLY KEN NNAMANI IS WIRTHY OF WRITING A LEETER TO OBJ ON THE ISSUE AT HAND.

WHAT IS THE CONTRIBUTION OF EBUTE TO STOPPING EXECUTIVE RASCALITY IN HIS DAYS?

GET OUT.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Village Chiefs Order A Man To Molest 10 Year Old Girl As Punishment For Offense / Eedris Abdulkareem Says His New Album Is In Support Of GEJ & His Administration / President Jonathan’s Pilgrimage To Israel Linked To Planned Rigging Of Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.