Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Is There Any Thread For SAP Professionals On Nairaland? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is There Any Thread For SAP Professionals On Nairaland? (885 Views)

Any Thread For Physiologists? / Human Resource Professionals: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Thread For SAP Professionals On Nairaland? by femi4love(m): 10:37pm On Dec 21, 2013
Hi Nairalanders

I'm an SAP FiCO Consultant and I've been on this Forum for like 7 years. I'm wondering if there's any thread for SAP Professionals like me where ideas are exchanged and minds rubbed together?

Please let me know by directing to the link.

God bless
Re: Is There Any Thread For SAP Professionals On Nairaland? by depoty: 3:42pm On Oct 15, 2017
ERP Software Management is a SAP Partner, We offer SAP Training, Consulting,Outsourcing,Software Development and system integration.

Our Services also include Software Development, Mobile App, Educational and Utility Mobile App and Enterprise Mobile App.

Are you interested in adding SAP skill to your qualification?

Email us for professional advice and solution. ERP Software Management is your trusted SAP Solution provider.

You can call us or visit www.erpsm.co.za

Re: Is There Any Thread For SAP Professionals On Nairaland? by Menh: 12:27am On Oct 16, 2017
femi4love:
Hi Nairalanders

I'm an SAP FiCO Consultant and I've been on this Forum for like 7 years. I'm wondering if there's any thread for SAP Professionals like me where ideas are exchanged and minds rubbed together?

Please let me know by directing to the link.

God bless

My fiancée is an accountant I want her to take the SAP FiCO Consultant exam will she be able to secure foreign job from Nigeria after completion of the program.

Please I need your prompt response.

Thank you.
Re: Is There Any Thread For SAP Professionals On Nairaland? by femi4love(m): 10:36pm On Oct 28, 2017
Menh:

My fiancée is an accountant I want her to take the SAP FiCO Consultant exam will she be able to secure foreign job from Nigeria after completion of the program.

Please I need your prompt response.

Thank you.

Sorry, I just saw this. Securing a foreign job is not the first thing to think about after SAP training, but rather, getting relevant experience and being skillful.

The good thing is, you can gain experience in SAP while working in the industry anywhere in the world, buy getting the first role is the bone of contention. This is because the industry is highly driven by skills and experience.

For someone new, she could seek for entry level jobs in order to gain experience and if possible, consulting skills.

Getting foreign jobs, I assume you mean jobs in the western world, if so, then there's need to consider issue of work permits, which also depends on the particular country you're thinking about.

SAP is one area of IT that one could get a job anywhere in the world if he or she has the right skills and experience. There are employers who are ready to sponsor such for work permits.

(1) (Reply)

British Police Force Demands Anyone That Wants To Join Must Learn Yoruba, Italia / DRUG USE ADVICE NEEDED!! Pre-employment Medicals / Until You Answer These 10 Questions You Will Never Be Happy In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.