Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Seun Osewa (the Founder Of Nairaland) Becomes C O I 2015 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Osewa (the Founder Of Nairaland) Becomes C O I 2015 (2817 Views)

Obasanjo & Founder Of Celestial Church Oshoffa Sharing A Meal (Throwback) / Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) / Chief Molade Okoya Thomas, The Founder Of Eleganza Group, Is Dead. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Seun Osewa (the Founder Of Nairaland) Becomes C O I 2015 by wheesin(m): 12:37pm On Dec 22, 2013
i smell a LIES
Re: Seun Osewa (the Founder Of Nairaland) Becomes C O I 2015 by ignis: 12:46pm On Dec 22, 2013
I say a big Amen to the prophesy...
Re: Seun Osewa (the Founder Of Nairaland) Becomes C O I 2015 by Sirniyeh(m): 12:49pm On Dec 22, 2013
ignis: I say a big Amen to the prophesy...
I suspect your Amen! Dont ever think you could win his heart to be first lady by your Ammmeeeennn
Re: Seun Osewa (the Founder Of Nairaland) Becomes C O I 2015 by Enahi(f): 12:57pm On Dec 22, 2013
Sirniyeh:
I suspect your Amen! Dont ever think you could win his heart to be first lady by your Ammmeeeennn
what the heck? Keep that mouth of yours shut. Who is interested in your Seun sef,hiss.
Re: Seun Osewa (the Founder Of Nairaland) Becomes C O I 2015 by Chigold101(m): 1:18pm On Dec 22, 2013
Ignorant bad oh! Do u pray for a prophecy to come through. If it is a prophecy then it will come through.
Re: Seun Osewa (the Founder Of Nairaland) Becomes C O I 2015 by tpia5: 1:29pm On Dec 22, 2013
good for him, how e take concern me?

oun l'omo.
Re: Seun Osewa (the Founder Of Nairaland) Becomes C O I 2015 by captainobvious: 1:36pm On Dec 22, 2013
OP what is the name of the pastor?
what is the name of the church?

if you cant answer these questions, then this is a failed AND cheap campaign!
Re: Seun Osewa (the Founder Of Nairaland) Becomes C O I 2015 by freda506(f): 1:45pm On Dec 22, 2013
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Seun Osewa (the Founder Of Nairaland) Becomes C O I 2015 by freda506(f): 1:45pm On Dec 22, 2013
wheesin: i smell a LIES
shocked grin shocked
Re: Seun Osewa (the Founder Of Nairaland) Becomes C O I 2015 by Dhelake: 1:51pm On Dec 22, 2013
Sirniyeh:

Dear, doubt not because anything can happen! Prophecy knows no political party. God's elevation is not limited by political party. Ogun State is boiling presently as Amosun is deviating from his promises.
Which of the promises??
Re: Seun Osewa (the Founder Of Nairaland) Becomes C O I 2015 by Dhelake: 1:52pm On Dec 22, 2013
I don't even think Seun is from ogun state
Re: Seun Osewa (the Founder Of Nairaland) Becomes C O I 2015 by homesteady(m): 2:00pm On Dec 22, 2013
Re: Seun Osewa (the Founder Of Nairaland) Becomes C O I 2015 by Sirniyeh(m): 3:25pm On Dec 22, 2013
Enahi: what the heck? Keep that mouth of yours shut. Who is interested in your Seun sef,hiss.
you are denying an accomplished public figure of proposal! It shows you wah wah because Seun na yellow and cute guy. His fiance na extra-ordinarily made. Stop jealous, Seun cant ....... In no like urgly face
Re: Seun Osewa (the Founder Of Nairaland) Becomes C O I 2015 by ShineIt: 3:35pm On Dec 22, 2013
Seun is already the commissioner of information, if in doubt check his ft.
Re: Seun Osewa (the Founder Of Nairaland) Becomes C O I 2015 by c0llynz02: 3:44pm On Dec 22, 2013
If he doesn't steal as commisioner and earns only his salary, he wouldn't make as much money as he makes from Nairaland.
Re: Seun Osewa (the Founder Of Nairaland) Becomes C O I 2015 by gbadexy(m): 4:06pm On Dec 22, 2013
I wish him luck.
He is bound to go places eventually.
Re: Seun Osewa (the Founder Of Nairaland) Becomes C O I 2015 by Miner13: 4:13pm On Dec 22, 2013
I guess your aim is to become a moderator.

That's why you are looking for familiarity from the moderator of the moderators with this your post.

MURASI
Re: Seun Osewa (the Founder Of Nairaland) Becomes C O I 2015 by ignis: 6:14pm On Dec 22, 2013
Sirniyeh:
Far from that...
Honestly there is no string attached.
Re: Seun Osewa (the Founder Of Nairaland) Becomes C O I 2015 by Icudkill: 8:42pm On Dec 22, 2013
I was here.
Seun osewa i was HERE
Re: Seun Osewa (the Founder Of Nairaland) Becomes C O I 2015 by Enahi(f): 6:30am On Dec 23, 2013
Sirniyeh:
you are denying an accomplished public figure of proposal! It shows you wah wah because Seun na yellow and cute guy. His fiance na extra-ordinarily made. Stop jealous, Seun cant ....... In no like urgly face
Are you high or what? Did I ever mentioned here or anywhere else that I was interested in ur seun? Don't know u and I don't want to,keep whatever u have with ur seun to yourself. People like you make N/L boring and u can go lick his feet for all I care.
Re: Seun Osewa (the Founder Of Nairaland) Becomes C O I 2015 by Enahi(f): 6:36am On Dec 23, 2013
Sirniyeh:
And u called my face ugly,have seen me physically before? or seen my pic before? Don't even know why am replying a nitwit like you.
Re: Seun Osewa (the Founder Of Nairaland) Becomes C O I 2015 by Sirniyeh(m): 12:05pm On Dec 23, 2013
Enahi: And u called my face ugly,have seen me physically before? or seen my pic before? Don't even know why am replying a nitwit like you.
I repent, forgive and forget. You are sweet. I was just joking....
Re: Seun Osewa (the Founder Of Nairaland) Becomes C O I 2015 by Enahi(f): 2:58pm On Dec 23, 2013
Sirniyeh:
I repent, forgive and forget. You are sweet. I was just joking....
ok apologies accepted lol.

Aguleri And Nri Are Not The Founders Or Head Of All Igbo Communities. / Gay Man Kills Partner In Lagos Hotel Room / Credit Must Be Given To Bola Tinubu. The True Face Of Opposition In Nigeria