Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Strange But True Story!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Strange But True Story!!! (716 Views)

Checkout These Hillarous But True Pictures. / Strange But Funny Pictures Of People Carrying Bags Of Cements / Funny Facts ! Strange But True (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Strange But True Story!!! by inikamoze(m): 9:10am On Dec 22, 2013
You guys just need to read this.....
It happened in Calabar few weeks back. I heard it today in a BRT bus. This world is becoming even more scary oh.
A newly married man saw a prostitute clothed seductively by the road. she was just too sexy to be overlooked. He picked her up and abandoned the way home to a hotel. He lodged in with her. In less than five minutes
he was on top of her. The prostitute was as flexible as a snake. When he was having sex with her, her moaning sounded like a 'hissing snake'. But he was carried away with her moves and didn't really give his
concern to it. The married man had sex with her over and over again. Paid her more than what they bargained.
He woke up at voodoo hour with the intention of having another round with her. He didn't find her on the bed. He heard hissing sounds in the bathroom. He scrambles out of bed and saunters to the bathroom. He opened the door. His heart beat drummed heavily as he saw big pythons talking to each other. He screamed loudly. The pythons leaped on him. He ran to the door and found it locked. The pythons crawled to him. He shouted for help and banged the door. The pythons got to him and jumps to strike him. Immediately he
woke up! And almost screamed but couldn't when he discovered it was just a nightmare. The room was dark. The lights were switched off. He felt something cold touching his body. He searched with his hands and it felt like a cylinder with a hard skin impregnated with scales. He finally felt something trying to swallow his head. He touched it and discovered it was a big snake trying to swallow him up. The room wasn't dark. His head, down to his chest was inside the snake's mouth. The snake's poisonous saliva covered his face. He started struggling and struggling. But the snake pinned him down. He tried to scream for help but couldn't because if he opens his mouth, the snake's poisonous saliva will flow in and he will unavoidably swallow it forcefully. He
kicked his leg, used his hands but the snake was too strong. He managed to bite the snake's tongue. The snake got wounded and forcefully vomits him. He looked at the snake with blood on his mouth and discovered it
was a big python. He grabbed an empty bottle and smashed the python. The python collapsed. He jerked up and jumped out of the bed. He started screaming for help. He dashed out of the hotel.
He got home, looking all clean and cool. His wife was asleep already. He crawled into the bed beside his wife and slept off. He woke up almost at dawn and discovered his wife has turned into a snake.. The wife told him
everything he did and how he stroke a python dead. Before he could apologize, his wife told him she was her mother disguised in a different body. He cheated on her with her mother. She so got angry. The man almost committed suicide. His wife told him to return to that hotel and carry her mother back to the house if not she'll kill him. He left immediately and rushed down to the hotel. He went straight to the hotel room and
found his wife, mother-in-law, his sister, his mother in the room. They were all hissing like snakes. Immediately he realized they were all in the same secret cult. They stood up and watch him without saying a word. Great panic gripped him by the throat. He couldn't talk..... And the only problem now is
**I don't just know how I will end this FAKE story...****Mtchewwwww...Happened in Calabar my foot..... Fake story joor...I'm sorry if I scared you.
Anyway this is one way of saying *be careful* The season is not as safe as it appears.
Re: Strange But True Story!!! by lilsweet(f): 10:10am On Dec 22, 2013
nice!! at first i tot it was true, good job u sceard d hiss out of me wink

(1) (Reply)

Ofego What Some Guys Pass Through When Choosing Life Partner / 12 Childhood F0otball Rules / Can This Be True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.