Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Use These Ideas To Make Money Part 2 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Use These Ideas To Make Money Part 2 (1040 Views)

Business Ideas To Start With 50k / Small Scale Manufacturing Business Ideas To Start From Home / Use These Ideas To Make Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Use These Ideas To Make Money Part 2 by goldlink(m): 11:00pm On Aug 01, 2008
Due to popular demand, iam doing a follow up to the first post i did with this title. I have been getting calls and texts reminding me that i promised to do a follow up. There are many profitable ideas but the problem for some people remains implementation. But it is good to let them out and challenge those who believe that their problem is lack of sustainable ideas.

So let's get down to business. Have you ever heard of what is known as Trend Tracking? It is popular in some countries but smart people here are turning overnight millionaires through the concept. It simply means tracking emerging trends and positioning your self as an expert. Most of us have heard about the internet and the amazing opportunities that abound. We have also heard of various means of making money on the internet. Do you know that Nigeria have internet marketing gurus already? These guys are all millionaires, i can tell you that most of them make more money now training others than they make on the internet proper. Did they graduate from any conventional Internet Marketing University? No. They saw the emerging trend and did all they can to position themselves as experts. Now that internet business awareness has exploded in Nigeria, they experts are having a field day churning out different packages for the army of willing leaners. What iam trying to bring to your notice is the need to position your self any time anything new is yet to explode so as to become an expert and a consultant. You will be an instant millionaire.

And if you ask me another trend that is about to explode in the country now, it is information products. This idea is turning people to overnight millionaires. In this information age, information products are a goldmine. Information products simply means identifying people with a need, package a solution in form of information and sell it to them. For example many people in Nigeria today want to study abroad but most of them don't even know how and where to start. Some are frustrated due to financial constraints. If you go to the internet now and use Google to serach for foreign universities where a Nigerian can study, you will see thousands of them. But for your information to sell faster, you can search for universities that offers scholarship to Nigerians. Once you are able to make an exhaustive search, you can package the information in a manual with a title like: 50 Foreign Universities Offering Scholarship To Nigerians. You now use cost-effective advertising and promotional means to pass the product across to those who need it and see the money roll in.

Another way is to produce information products to sell to maybe NGO's. Most of the NGO's in the country are cash-strapped and really need funding badly. If you go over to Google and other search means to locate donor agencies and organizations that gives grants to NGO's, your information product is ready. You can write a manual with your search results. You can title your manual: 10 Places An NGO Can Get Fund Outside The Country. Make sure that you have quality and authentic information in the manual.
These are just samples of what an information product is all about, discovering problems and packaging a solution, there are many areas you can target as well.
I discovered that information products are a goldmine if well packaged and presented. The good thing about it is that it requires little or no capital.
I discovered that people are yet to be aware of the money making potentials in packaging information products, including knowing how to combine products for higher pricing, offering back end product and building a list of buyers, that is why i just launched an Information Marketing Academy where i will show those who are lucky to be there all the secrets to earn money regularly through information products. This is a new trend that will churn out many millionaires shortly. Do all you can to master it and position your self for profit taking.

The full meaning of the word POOR is Passing Over Opportunities Repeatedly. Many people are still interested in salaries alone, another name for salary is slavery. The more your salary is incresed the more you are enslaved. Shebi you will retire one day?
The Nigerian environment is paved with gold but it takes those who have honed their money making skills to spot and utilise them. Do you know that anything that relates to sex, love and relationship is a money spinner? I don't think there is anyone seriously offering match making services online in Nigeria now. It is a gold waiting to be mined.

Recently i told a friend that now is the right time to invest in opening a computer school or computer training centre. Now that every one want to be computer literate. Now that much noise is being made about the internet and its potentials. If you invest in that direction now, you will not regret it.
Let me diversify. There is this accounting graduate that looked for a job for years after graduation  without success. Out of frustration he used the last 2,000 he had to buy two snails male and female and went into snail farming. Before you know it snails were every where in the compound and he began to receive orders. while his mates were still looking for a job he got an order to supply overseas and turned a millionaire.
Ideas are so many but few people are willing to take the plunge. Let me tell you, iam considering some options i will use to cash in on the current football craze in the country to make money. It is a huge and lucrative industry. There is money to be made in fads and trends. Please go start something. If you have quetions you can still reach me on 08034419743.
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money Part 2 by emarketer: 11:30pm On Aug 01, 2008
love ur ideas, I like to includes this for person who intend to go into information marketing these are niches u could write about by solution to problems:
- relationship
-consulting
-diabetes
- acnes
-bankruptcy
-dog training
-dating etc,
keep it up my guy,
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money Part 2 by goldlink(m): 3:27am On Aug 02, 2008
Thanks my guy for adding to the list, let us punish poverty by providing ideas that works.
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money Part 2 by FOD(m): 9:57am On Aug 02, 2008
You need not create a new thread for this. Continue your posting(s) here.

(1)

Registration? / Firewood And Wood Business / Fake Fifty Naira Note Is Out: Beware!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.