Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

How To Flash (cwm) On Gioneer Pioneer P2 Without Pc - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Flash (cwm) On Gioneer Pioneer P2 Without Pc (22788 Views)

How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note / GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. / Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Flash (cwm) On Gioneer Pioneer P2 Without Pc by fortune9: 12:22pm On Dec 22, 2013
here I bring to you guys the free and easy way to flash cwm on gp2....(WITHOUT PC)
1*you must be rooted..download frameroot here [url=https:///ANWq8aIM
Process to root gionee P2
Simplest way
1. Download "Frameroot 1.6.apk"
(use google)
2. Install app
3. turn on USB Debugging
4.open app*frame root*
5. It select "'install SuperSu"' from dropdown
6. Hit that button/exploit
Thats done
Reboot #necessary#
2*Download recovery tools here..[url= https://www.dropbox.com/s/d9rfx0pcdod7l7k/recoverytools_1.7.7.apk
3*download the recovery.img here
[url=https://www.dropbox.com/s/mfyctre5l4ebhdm/P2_130726__recovery_131123-111002.img
don Put d recovery IMG in d root of ur SD card not folder ,den open recovery tools and by pass all dia bla bla backup.. Choose d first option which is FLASH OTHER RECOVERY..it should scan ur SD card den choose d recovery IMG and flash it...Reboot into recovery and enjoy.....

1 Like

Re: How To Flash (cwm) On Gioneer Pioneer P2 Without Pc by ogasman(m): 1:51pm On Dec 22, 2013
truth be told if this simple process of cwm flashing works on my gp2 i will be glad..my p2 got bricked 4 3months nw if i had cwm i would ave restored my rom..thanx and i pray it works oh..every p2 user needs cwm oh its superb.and makes u control 100%
Re: How To Flash (cwm) On Gioneer Pioneer P2 Without Pc by ogasman(m): 1:56pm On Dec 22, 2013
na dis method u use @fortune9 coz if i get my gp2 today or 2mao i might flash cwm...i need dis recovery wizard guy..coz i didnt av it october my gp2 got bricked.
Re: How To Flash (cwm) On Gioneer Pioneer P2 Without Pc by fortune9: 4:58pm On Dec 22, 2013
Working perfectly with p2,..

1 Like

Re: How To Flash (cwm) On Gioneer Pioneer P2 Without Pc by seunlayi(m): 5:45pm On Dec 22, 2013
this is interesting and will be helpful. thank you

1 Like

Re: How To Flash (cwm) On Gioneer Pioneer P2 Without Pc by Kamaye(m): 6:38pm On Dec 22, 2013
fortune9: Working perfectly with p2,..
Is it safe? What are the benefits of flashing CWM on my phone.
Re: How To Flash (cwm) On Gioneer Pioneer P2 Without Pc by koyla: 9:27pm On Dec 22, 2013
my advise for you guys is to follow the instructions well and do a backup as well. I recently took the risk and flashed cwm recovery with the help of nandroid manager to my huawei ascend y210, am now totally in control of my phone, changing fonts and doing other stuffs without thinking of 'brick', thanks to cwm.img. my question is, can this gionee p2 cwm.img work on other phones? thanks .
Re: How To Flash (cwm) On Gioneer Pioneer P2 Without Pc by fortune9: 9:30pm On Dec 22, 2013
Kamaye: Is it safe? What are the benefits of flashing CWM on my phone.
pls friend Google search it...Google will help u better
Re: How To Flash (cwm) On Gioneer Pioneer P2 Without Pc by fortune9: 9:33pm On Dec 22, 2013
koyla: my advise for you guys is to follow the instructions well and do a backup as well. I recently took the risk and flashed cwm recovery with the help of nandroid manager to my huawei ascend y210, am now totally in control of my phone, changing fonts and doing other stuffs without thinking of 'brick', thanks to cwm.img. my question is, can this gionee p2 cwm.img work on other phones? thanks .
am not sure of other phones...but it have be tested & confirm on gp2 & tecno m3 only..
Re: How To Flash (cwm) On Gioneer Pioneer P2 Without Pc by chrisluwi: 11:02pm On Dec 22, 2013
koyla: my advise for you guys is to follow the instructions well and do a backup as well. I recently took the risk and flashed cwm recovery with the help of nandroid manager to my huawei ascend y210, am now totally in control of my phone, changing fonts and doing other stuffs without thinking of 'brick', thanks to cwm.img. my question is, can this gionee p2 cwm.img work on other phones? thanks .
No o, you need to get the recovery.img for the phone you want to use, not the default recovery.img but the one in recovery folder in mtk droid tools folder
Re: How To Flash (cwm) On Gioneer Pioneer P2 Without Pc by koyla: 11:24pm On Dec 22, 2013
fortune9: am not sure of other phones...but it have be tested & confirm on gp2 & tecno m3 only..
chrisluwi:
No o, you need to get the recovery.img for the phone you want to use, not the default recovery.img but the one in recovery folder in mtk droid tools folder
fortune9: am not sure of other phones...but it have be tested & confirm on gp2 & tecno m3 only..
oh alright, thanks guys, got it
Re: How To Flash (cwm) On Gioneer Pioneer P2 Without Pc by Jeffy1206(m): 6:09am On Dec 23, 2013
Worked fyn on the p2...thumbs up guy!
Re: How To Flash (cwm) On Gioneer Pioneer P2 Without Pc by seunlayi(m): 6:58am On Dec 23, 2013
thanks. this is a must have application for all P2 user, It is compulsory
Re: How To Flash (cwm) On Gioneer Pioneer P2 Without Pc by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 23, 2013
Thanks fortune. Flashed it within 30 seconds.
Re: How To Flash (cwm) On Gioneer Pioneer P2 Without Pc by fortune9: 8:10am On Dec 23, 2013
Phoenix619: Thanks fortune. Flashed it within 30 seconds.
u are always welcome...(one love)
Re: How To Flash (cwm) On Gioneer Pioneer P2 Without Pc by busar(m): 10:19am On Dec 23, 2013
Whatd d next step after flashing i.e how can i backup my rom with this?
Re: How To Flash (cwm) On Gioneer Pioneer P2 Without Pc by BrightDeGea(m): 11:34am On Dec 23, 2013
will i lose my media files and apps if i flash cwm on my p2?
Re: How To Flash (cwm) On Gioneer Pioneer P2 Without Pc by Codedboy95(m): 11:36am On Dec 23, 2013
I don't actually know the need of rooting this phone cos when I rooted mine, it started lagging not that the lagging was that obvious but any1 daht handled my phone right before I rooted and after I rooted it will know something is wrong .well I later unrooted it and my phone is back to her normal state. so I just want to ask if you guys experience something after you rooted your phone
Re: How To Flash (cwm) On Gioneer Pioneer P2 Without Pc by chrisluwi: 11:40am On Dec 23, 2013
busar: Whatd d next step after flashing i.e how can i backup my rom with this?
Off your phone then boot into recovery by pressing the power button and volume down button together till you see cwm recovery then use your volume buttons to scroll down to backup and restore use your power button to enter then go to backup then enter it would backup, mk sure you have like 2gb free space on your memory card before you backup, backup may take 15minutes,after backup complete go back and reboot then in your memory card you will see clockworkmod folder inside it you will see your backup
Re: How To Flash (cwm) On Gioneer Pioneer P2 Without Pc by chrisluwi: 11:43am On Dec 23, 2013
Bright De Gea: will i lose my media files and apps if i flash cwm on my p2?
No
Re: How To Flash (cwm) On Gioneer Pioneer P2 Without Pc by chrisluwi: 11:43am On Dec 23, 2013
Codedboy95: I don't actually know the need of rooting this phone cos when I rooted mine, it started lagging not that the lagging was that obvious but any1 daht handled my phone right before I rooted and after I rooted it will know something is wrong .well I later unrooted it and my phone is back to her normal state. so I just want to ask if you guys experience something after you rooted your phone
No
Re: How To Flash (cwm) On Gioneer Pioneer P2 Without Pc by fortune9: 12:15pm On Dec 23, 2013
chrisluwi:
Off your phone then boot into recovery by pressing the power button and volume down button together till you see cwm recovery then use your volume buttons to scroll down to backup and restore use your power button to enter then go to backup then enter it would backup, mk sure you have like 2gb free space on your memory card before you backup, backup may take 15minutes,after backup complete go back and reboot then in your memory card you will see clockworkmod folder inside it you will see your backup
my boss@ chrisluwi...
pls you guys should follow up,with the backing up of your ROM as he listed here....
we are just making everything simple & easy for gp2 users... one love brothers
Re: How To Flash (cwm) On Gioneer Pioneer P2 Without Pc by Codedboy95(m): 2:10pm On Dec 23, 2013
all done clockmod folder created. so if I eventually brick my phone how will I restore it ? I see alot of stuffs among backup and restore but which will I click
Re: How To Flash (cwm) On Gioneer Pioneer P2 Without Pc by busar(m): 2:21pm On Dec 23, 2013
chrisluwi:
thanks a bunch. How will I revive my phone if it got bricked? Will I need to wipe anything?
Re: How To Flash (cwm) On Gioneer Pioneer P2 Without Pc by BrightDeGea(m): 2:29pm On Dec 23, 2013
i opened recovery tool and this is what it wrote
Re: How To Flash (cwm) On Gioneer Pioneer P2 Without Pc by BrightDeGea(m): 2:32pm On Dec 23, 2013
recovery tools saying

Re: How To Flash (cwm) On Gioneer Pioneer P2 Without Pc by Codedboy95(m): 2:55pm On Dec 23, 2013
Bright De Gea: recovery tools saying
your phone isn't rooted, download rootchecker from playstore to check if your phone has root access
Re: How To Flash (cwm) On Gioneer Pioneer P2 Without Pc by codedflowz(m): 4:22pm On Dec 23, 2013
Fortune9 and chrisluwi..

thanks guys. my phone is now fully backed up.
Re: How To Flash (cwm) On Gioneer Pioneer P2 Without Pc by BrightDeGea(m): 4:27pm On Dec 23, 2013
Tank u guys it worked, i got root checker and found out dat my fone was nt properly rooted and i rooted it well and flash d cwm and did d back up successfully, thank you guys, merry xmas to y'll
Re: How To Flash (cwm) On Gioneer Pioneer P2 Without Pc by chrisluwi: 6:28pm On Dec 23, 2013
busar: thanks a bunch. How will I revive my phone if it got bricked? Will I need to wipe anything?
Yes wipe your cache and wipe your data then go to backup and restore then go to restore
Re: How To Flash (cwm) On Gioneer Pioneer P2 Without Pc by Dgunnerz(m): 7:29pm On Dec 23, 2013
Did this stuff and it worked for me too...
I just want to know the coolest font to use on Ifont!
Re: How To Flash (cwm) On Gioneer Pioneer P2 Without Pc by BrightDeGea(m): 7:30pm On Dec 23, 2013
chrisluwi:
Yes wipe your cache and wipe your data then go to backup and restore then go to restore
but dis tutorial na for wen d phone dey bricked mood sha, abi?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Infinix Zero 6 Unveiling Specifications And Price / How I Was Defrauded At Ikeja Computer Village. / Why Nigerians Are Not Allowed To Buy Smartphones On Contract.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.