Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,084 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Starcomms Cdma Dongle Driver - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Starcomms Cdma Dongle Driver (3783 Views)

How Can I Unlock My Etisalat HAIER Cdma Modem / Lets Talk About Our Cdma Modems (starcomms, Multilinks, Visafone, Zoom Etc) / Logon To Windows Using Your Usb Flash Drive [dongle] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starcomms Cdma Dongle Driver by urihsab: 1:13am On Aug 02, 2008
Does anyone use the Starcomms dongle? It's called AnyData ADU-510D and connects to your laptop via USB. I need the Windows drivers, as in the CD that comes with the modem. Could you please put it online for me to download?
Re: Starcomms Cdma Dongle Driver by flyuche(m): 7:46am On Aug 02, 2008
how come u don't have the installation cd?
Re: Starcomms Cdma Dongle Driver by urihsab: 3:04pm On Aug 02, 2008
in what way does this stupid question help me? are u daft?
Re: Starcomms Cdma Dongle Driver by flyuche(m): 10:47pm On Aug 02, 2008
you need to subscribe to their internet service at the customer care office. even if you have the CD you can't get connected.seriously again how come you don't have the CD? the dongle or whatever device is usually programmed to work with your line[internet line.]
Re: Starcomms Cdma Dongle Driver by zeal22(m): 11:07pm On Aug 02, 2008
@ Urishab, u have to be very stupid to look for such a thing on the internet, when u can walk to any starcomms office and get it. That driver is about 45MB. who will put it online for u to download when u re supposed to have it with ur modem!!!!
Re: Starcomms Cdma Dongle Driver by flyuche(m): 7:35am On Aug 03, 2008
maybe he picked it up somewhere.   funny guy. i am sure he is not even a subscriber, and he wants to enjoy free internet.
Re: Starcomms Cdma Dongle Driver by brinebaba(m): 9:29am On Aug 03, 2008
poster,u lack d 1st step of education . . . .

Jst because we all here logon to d same url doesn't make us on same level . . . .

u owe these peepzs sum apologies,cuz u were very RUDE towards em . . .
Re: Starcomms Cdma Dongle Driver by urihsab: 5:57pm On Aug 05, 2008
The craziest thing about Nairaland is how one can start a thread asking for help, and get nothing but a bunch of tree-monkeys talking out of their asses. It's bizarre, really.

The question was: Does anyone have this driver available for download? Common sense (Yes, I realize this is a rare commodity on Nairaland!) would dictate that only those who actually have access to a downloadable version of said driver, or those who can refer me to the formerly mentioned group of people would post in this thread.

It's a sad testimony to the seemingly collective idiocy that has run this place down to the ground and turned it into a shithole. Basically, online Ajegunlerization. This much stupidity, in such a concentrated form is bound to be some kind of first. Somebody call Guinness. You've probably set a new record!
Re: Starcomms Cdma Dongle Driver by brinebaba(m): 6:07pm On Aug 05, 2008
k . . . kool . . .

u'v registered . . . u'v posted n av made ur request(which waz nt processed cuz it waz a stupid one) n now,u can go back to d recycle BIN u came frm . . .

listen dude . . . replying to d1s culd be DISASTROUS for you,so i ll advice u quickly SIGN OUT of nairaland . . .
Re: Starcomms Cdma Dongle Driver by dragnet: 6:33pm On Aug 05, 2008
urihsab, cool it man smiley . . . I was gona take care of d request but its kinda hard. . .though I got some results but didnt have time to process further thats why I didnt reply here. . .wuld try to conclude wink

brine, do you mind putting that in ENGLISH?? tongue
Re: Starcomms Cdma Dongle Driver by brinebaba(m): 6:43pm On Aug 05, 2008
*birds of same feathers*

u mean peugen english,cuz wot i posted waz pure BRITISH english . . . .
Re: Starcomms Cdma Dongle Driver by tunde121oke: 2:14am On May 01, 2010
i need it too the AnyData ADU-510D disk
Re: Starcomms Cdma Dongle Driver by init4dmoni(m): 6:04pm On May 01, 2010
uhm. . . .sorry to hijack the tread but does anyone know where i can find a win 7 driver for the starcomms neo (also cdma)
Re: Starcomms Cdma Dongle Driver by webgenius(m): 8:47pm On May 03, 2010
Hi Init, you have not replied my post on Staromms-Izap thread
Re: Starcomms Cdma Dongle Driver by cnenigeria: 11:10pm On Nov 11, 2010
I found this thread while looking for the same damn driver! Its amazing how, after all the bickering, not one person provided a link to the driver! Starcomms website has not got a single download link. Just a bunch of useless flashy images. We need functionality on the web. I have the usb dongle, but it was written before windows vista. We need to be able to download the drivers for win 7!!!! can anyone help

(1) (Reply)

Help Ussd Code Not Working On My Hsdpa Modem / Web-tunnel Price Slash / How To Detect Hidden Cameras And Microphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.