Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,488 members, 7,865,075 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:48 AM

Advice On Data Plan To Sub To - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Advice On Data Plan To Sub To (606 Views)

Tips To Save On Data / How Much Have You Spent On Data Subscription This Year? / MTN SURPRISE UPDATE: Price Drop On Data Rates officially (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On Data Plan To Sub To by tboy11(m): 3:18pm On Dec 22, 2013
since etisalat cheat has been blocked ..I've been thinking of which plan and network to use.......I don't do much with my phone..... most times I use bbm, what's app and the browser to surf for info.....I download too if I've enough mb but I can do without that....... please people which network and plan can I use in a month? I don't have much too in term of cash.......I use an android phone
Re: Advice On Data Plan To Sub To by OCTAVO: 6:47pm On Dec 22, 2013
packa:

Contact Octavo for more enquirers. There is a plan for N1500 1gb and 3000 for 3gb via glo.
Holla me 7c40d57f. 08035387564.
Re: Advice On Data Plan To Sub To by OCTAVO: 7:12am On Dec 23, 2013
If you need affordable data bundles for Android devices, ipads and iphones on Glo network, Holla me 7c40d57f.
We have very cheap and affordable bundles for your tablets, ipads, iphones etc. Glo network is very fast and reliable smiley

(1) (Reply)

Firefox / Nokia XL Now Whatsapping ?????? / Is Multi Links Phone Line Still In Service?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.