Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:17 AM

Femi Fani-kayode And His Wife - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Fani-kayode And His Wife (43420 Views)

Photos From Femi Fani-kayode's Daughter Traditional Wedding / Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) / Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode And His Wife by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 23, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: u dy craze!
U no knw ur mates?
I invite u 4 my matter.
Ewu!
you are the least of a kind on Nairaland that i would give a hoot about. Gedammit!!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode And His Wife by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 23, 2013
edoselele: check ur spellings na
lmao
Re: Femi Fani-kayode And His Wife by RealMccoy2(m): 11:57pm On Dec 23, 2013
Niggaz flocking all over a NL imposter. FFK came from a dysfunctional home and I am not surprised Yoruba crumb catchers are leaking his nyanch. Instead of you all to position your region ahead of 2015, you choose to be hausa fulan slave. Learn from june 12 nd stop with yhe sycophancy.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode And His Wife by maninmood(m): 12:31am On Dec 24, 2013
Keep criticizing cramjones. This should be a great opportunity for graduates especially those that had undertaken law degree. You can quickly do a few seconds elevator pitch(introduction) to FFK, ask for his LinkedIn, or other professional social networks, to secure a great opportunity of working with a man that retains an excellent competence in his career path, for a professional advancement.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode And His Wife by kaffy4tope(m): 1:57am On Dec 24, 2013
Coldfeet: Mteeewz!!!! What's the big deal? Just one picture of ur backs turned to the camera you tagged it jonzing Seriously you are the next most unserious and attention seeking old being I know after dino maleye in this country. #####BRINGITON...######IDONTGIVEAFVCK!ABOUTYOU.#### angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Don't bomb me here oooooo, but, I dunno y, I jes love the lifestyle of this FFK man.

He's a Die Hard, his charisma is second to none.

Jes d way I feel ooo haterz.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode And His Wife by ibroziney(m): 7:44am On Dec 24, 2013
CHESSBOARD:

FFK is that your Wife, She use to be mistress back in the days, very sweet lady, do you want a pictures of she and me on a Bed wink
alakoba shocked
CHESSBOARD:

FFK is that your Wife, She use to be mistress back in the days, very sweet lady, do you want a pictures of she and me on a Bed wink
alakoba
Re: Femi Fani-kayode And His Wife by emmabest2000(m): 8:01am On Dec 24, 2013
tpia@:

get a life.
Go and Die grin
Beauty and Beast tongue

Re: Femi Fani-kayode And His Wife by tpia5: 8:28am On Dec 24, 2013
emma_best2000:
I will Go and Die grin

I am an envious donkey tongue
Re: Femi Fani-kayode And His Wife by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 24, 2013
cramjones:

Cramjones (not FFK) will do that. Hopefully the MODS publish it...as we approach 2015 we want the youths to be enlightened about APC...even though not a perfect party...The best alternative we have as a country. My next thread will be accepting questions bordering on the future of Nigeria and the road to 2015. Thanks!

This is the Biggest Joke of the Century, You have Answer to question bordering the future of Nigeria when you dont have answer to your childish and Idiotic behavior undecided, Harvard my A$$ angry
Re: Femi Fani-kayode And His Wife by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 24, 2013
berem: Shebi I talk am say cramjones na FFK? Its obvious na! lipsrsealed

Your excellency sir, why you and madam come back camera? Na back we dey see no be front. angry
Madam's dress is beautiful anyway. More pisures abeg! cool

See how you easily cower and grovel before people that you are better than. Tell us what qualifies Fani Kayode to be addressed as "his excellency".

I wonder what you'd do if you come face to face with GEJ that you run down everyday on this forum.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode And His Wife by tomakint: 9:36am On Dec 24, 2013
Obiagu1: By the way, cramjones is not Femi.

This is Femi aka T8ksy
Puleaaaaasseeeeeeeeeeee stop the JOKE right there, did you just say T8ksy is Femi Fani Kayode? shocked shocked shocked Of course I visited the link you supplied quite laughable and an interesting one grin grin grin grin but tell me it's a big joke, please embarassed
Re: Femi Fani-kayode And His Wife by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:55am On Dec 24, 2013
FrancisTony: you are the least of a kind on Nairaland that i would give a hoot about. Gedammit!!
same as myself. So, just get lost.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode And His Wife by aviazuva: 10:43am On Dec 24, 2013
I will not comment. He has not posted the pic we are waiting for to commence attack.

Abati and others are busy managing OBJ and GEJ, this one is busy salivating and phantasizing over conquered women.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode And His Wife by qtx(m): 10:57am On Dec 24, 2013
people no de serious o, shei na bc of that long tail for her gown make them come snap only back de show us now? na wao. odi baddddd
Re: Femi Fani-kayode And His Wife by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 24, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: same as myself. So, just get lost.
Go and Die. #in_oshiomole's_voice
Re: Femi Fani-kayode And His Wife by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:08am On Dec 24, 2013
FrancisTony: Go and Die. #in_oshiomole's_voice
u r a living corpse.
I quit.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode And His Wife by Coldfeet(f): 11:50am On Dec 24, 2013
kaffy4tope:

Don't bomb me here oooooo, but, I dunno y, I jes love the lifestyle of this FFK man.

He's a Die Hard, his charisma is second to none.

Jes d way I feel ooo haterz.
Same way I don't know why I love OBJ! ##TEAMOBJ##

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode And His Wife by euellgong(m): 3:39pm On Dec 24, 2013
would love to see more photos wink tongue
Re: Femi Fani-kayode And His Wife by meekhat: 4:20pm On Dec 24, 2013
maninmood: Keep criticizing cramjones. This should be a great opportunity for graduates especially those that had undertaken law degree. You can quickly do a few seconds elevator pitch(introduction) to FFK, ask for his LinkedIn, or other professional social networks, to secure a great opportunity of working with a man that retains an excellent competence in his career path, for a professional advancement.
Funny Nigerians! On daily bases, folks pester this forum with condemnations of thief Stella Odua. Here you are modelling and praising another another Thief. Odua is a beautiful THEIF, FFK is a cute learned THIEF too. Both has headed a corrupt ministry that led to the death of many Nigerians. Odua and FFK both embezzled our common treasury though the former was caught while later was not. Here you are celebration the smart thief while condeming the unlucky THEIF. God help Nigeria. Note: I am already feeling like Mandela for speaking this TRUTH. So ban me if you like. I Love Nigeria
Re: Femi Fani-kayode And His Wife by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 24, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa:
u r a living corpse.
I quit.
grin u sha need my attention and u will get none >wink >wink ugly monicker
Re: Femi Fani-kayode And His Wife by kolamilan(m): 4:49pm On Dec 24, 2013
ecolime:
Y nah? No wonder everyone on NL hates you. Stop acting like a miserable person.
grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-kayode And His Wife by Gboliwe: 5:37pm On Dec 24, 2013
Coldfeet: Mteeewz!!!! What's the big deal? Just one picture of ur backs turned to the camera you tagged it jonzing Seriously you are the next most unserious and attention seeking old being I know after dino maleye in this country. #####BRINGITON...######IDONTGIVEAFVCK!ABOUTYOU.#### angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
you forgot the emir of twitter. The 3 men are just so annoying, childish and attention seeking

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode And His Wife by Gboliwe: 5:39pm On Dec 24, 2013
maninmood: Keep criticizing cramjones. This should be a great opportunity for graduates especially those that had undertaken law degree. You can quickly do a few seconds elevator pitch(introduction) to FFK, ask for his LinkedIn, or other professional social networks, to secure a great opportunity of working with a man that retains an excellent competence in his career path, for a professional advancement.
SMH
Re: Femi Fani-kayode And His Wife by mdokpella: 6:15pm On Dec 24, 2013
Dunno why people on NL idolise this big mouthed fool..@OP please don't bring rubbish like dis to front page again.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode And His Wife by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 24, 2013
CHESSBOARD:

FFK is that your Wife, She use t be mistress back in the days, very sweet lady, do you want a pictures of she and me on a Bed wink

good from you. that's the mess he likes making from other men's wives...
Re: Femi Fani-kayode And His Wife by tpia: 2:49am On Dec 25, 2013
amazing2013: Nobody is perfect...anyone can make amends. Please note however that I am no sycophant; I just don't believe in "over-killing" people because of their weaknesses. Think about his strengths for once! Sometimes he makes me feel like strangling him but whatever, I still have MAD RESPECT for him. #extremely intelligent chap

got the hots for him, obviously.

not surprising.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode And His Wife by Polio: 2:50am On Dec 25, 2013
tpia:

got the hots for him, obviously.

not surprising.

Merry Xmas hag!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode And His Wife by Kodak2000: 11:18pm On Jan 06, 2014
FANNY KAYODE IS MOLESTER OF HIS DAUGHTERS.
REGINA IS OBJ'S RAG.
FANI USE REGINA AS GIFT.
REGINA IS USE BY OBJ'S SECURITY GUARD.
FANNY IS NOT A MAN BUT A DEMON DOG MOLESTER OF OWN DAUGHTERS.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode And His Wife by debetmx(m): 9:47am On Jan 07, 2014
Kodak2000: FANNY KAYODE IS MOLESTER OF HIS DAUGHTERS.
REGINA IS OBJ'S RAG.
FANI USE REGINA AS GIFT.
REGINA IS USE BY OBJ'S SECURITY GUARD.
FANNY IS NOT A MAN BUT A DEMON DOG MOLESTER OF OWN DAUGHTERS.

Another rabid dog on the prowl
Re: Femi Fani-kayode And His Wife by Nobody: 4:19am On Jan 13, 2015
I like this [url=cramjones]old troll[/url] cheesy cheesy cheesy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jason Okpocha Performing On Stage During His Graduation Day (Photos) / Desmond Elliot Shows His Mother Love (Photo) / Female Fan Hugs Olamide On Stage At Glo Event In Rivers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.