Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,507 members, 7,836,956 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

A Nigerian Passport A Taboo? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Nigerian Passport A Taboo? (858 Views)

Nigerian Passport Can Take You To 44 Countries Without Visa….[see List] / Renewing Nigerian Passport In The Uk / Nigerian Passport: Current Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian Passport A Taboo? by beninman(m): 8:22am On Aug 02, 2008
Nigerian citizen passport holder need visa to almost all countries on earth before living Nigeria.

We are among the so call common wealth countries and yet, we need visa to go to other member’s country. I want to ask Nigerians this question: What can we do for the rest of the world to respect our Nigerian national passport like that of Canada, UK, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa, Singapore etc?

What does it cost to lift the band the rest of the world place on our passport that we have to get visa before we are allowed travel? And some times don’t don’t even give us the visa when we apply. Don’t you think we need to do something about it? Are we going to live like this forever? Can we free ourselves from this visa woos? If small countries like Liberia are visa free or visa on arriver to most countries, what stopping Nigeria to be visa free or visa on arriver?

I want to hear from you all and let me know what you think about this too.
Re: A Nigerian Passport A Taboo? by darkroll(m): 8:33am On Aug 02, 2008
Singapore , Seychelles , Most of the Carribean countries are visa free for nigerian passport if you going for holiday and not holiyears

(1) (Reply)

Jolly Ride To Abuja: / Lagos City Gallery / CC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.