Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (8043 Views)

10 Wife Duties To Avoid With Boyfriends / How Come Most Married Women 4get Their Duties After Marriage, Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:42pm On Dec 22, 2013
greatgod2012:

thank you.
For those asking me to come back and explain, this is one of my many answers...............but just too lazy to type long post this night.
aww sis ...sad
Re: . by greatgod2012(f): 8:42pm On Dec 22, 2013
Acidosis:
cool cool

what do you mean?
Re: . by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 22, 2013
Acidosis:
nor be by mouth grin
huh?
Re: . by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 22, 2013
There is no standard definition of wifely duties. The husband and the wife must decide what the wifely duties should be.

The only common themes are being a lover and being the perfect companion. Meaning you need a lover and a friend in a wife.

All other duties are determined by the couple.

3 Likes

Re: . by bellong: 8:52pm On Dec 22, 2013
greatgod2012:
first of all, before i explain further, let me ask you as a man, am i right or wrong with that statement?

What you take as emotional and spiritual may be different from my own. I want to understand from your POV.

Meanwhile, I need you to explain the emotional duties?
Re: . by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 22, 2013
This is a broad and sensitive Topic because there's no universal method in marriage.

I once before asked Debrief to explain this 'Roles' of an issue to me but she misunderstood me.

Subscribing

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 22, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: bring her here, let's hear her side of the story
She went out to shop for new nighties. Told you she likes that stuff.
Re: . by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:16pm On Dec 22, 2013
Ihedinobi:
She went out to shop for new nighties. Told you she likes that stuff.
shocked shocked is this the Ihedinobi
Re: . by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 22, 2013
An0nimus: Please what's 'jigijigi'?embarassed
It's ikwokirikwo and reverse cowgirl (not cowboy, Ishilove angry I gakwara school?) You know, something like that cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 22, 2013
I cook, clean and love housework. Wifely duties for me would be wiping the baby's ass and keeping the kids quiet during their pre-teen years. lipsrsealed
Re: . by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:18pm On Dec 22, 2013
Ewuro707: This is a broad and sensitive Topic because there's no universal method in marriage.

I once before asked Debrief to explain this 'Roles' of an issue to me but she misunderstood me.

Subscribing
it is indeed sensitive, still waiting for answers
Re: . by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 22, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: shocked shocked is this the Ihedinobi
No. I hijacked this moniker. I have beautiful plans for this moniker this Christmas *evil laugh* cheesy cheesy
Re: . by dayokanu(m): 9:19pm On Dec 22, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: I have seen women get married only to do pedicure and medicure, hire maids to do everything for them while they do is sit around @ home and do nothing.

Sadly I saw a woman who got married to do nothing at home but things changed when the husband fired all the maids and told his wife to do her 'wifely duties' like he is doing his bit.

Is this okay? What's expceted of a woman when she gets married

In this context what the man means is for the wife to do her own share of work in the house since the husband is the sole provider she should also be the sole doer of domestic work

If you ask women what husbandly duties are they would gladly chorus provision and leadership then you can deduce what wifely duties are
Re: . by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:25pm On Dec 22, 2013
aManFromMars: I cook, clean and love housework. Wifely duties for me would be wiping the baby's ass and keeping the kids quiet during their pre-teen years. lipsrsealed
your kidding right?
Re: . by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 22, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: your kidding right?
What part exactly?

I will check the pipes, clean the toilets but I ain't going near no baby ass. Not me. Their shit stinks so bad.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 22, 2013
I like your honesty. grin
Re: . by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:37pm On Dec 22, 2013
Ihedinobi:
No. I hijacked this moniker. I have beautiful plans for this moniker this Christmas *evil laugh* cheesy cheesy
interesting, *wink* wink
Re: . by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:39pm On Dec 22, 2013
aManFromMars:
What part exactly?

I will check the pipes, clean the toilets but I ain't going near no baby ass. Not me. Their shit stinks so bad.
Really? Where do those brats come from Aren't the sperms that brought forth their existence yours Suddenly their poo stinks
Re: . by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 22, 2013
Ewuro707: I like your honesty. grin
E good make we discuss the matter before person born, carry pikin diaper go court dey find divorce. grin

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 22, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Really? Where do those brats come from Aren't the sperms that brought forth their existence yours Suddenly their poo stinks
They were cute as sperm. Blame the ovaries. grin tongue

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 22, 2013
LoL funny man grin
Re: . by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:49pm On Dec 22, 2013
aManFromMars:
E good make we discuss the matter before person born, carry pikin diaper go court dey find divorce. grin
funny guy....
Re: . by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:50pm On Dec 22, 2013
aManFromMars:
They were cute as sperm. Blame the ovaries. grin tongue
please sperms looks disgusting.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 22, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: please sperms looks disgusting.
You didn't get the memo. They look like dolphins. Dolphins are cute. cheesy
Re: . by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:20pm On Dec 22, 2013
Ihedinobi:
You didn't get the memo. They look like dolphins. Dolphins are cute. cheesy
really
Re: . by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 22, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: really
What? cheesy Aren't dolphins cute?
Re: . by Tuntheycr7: 10:26pm On Dec 22, 2013
God said in Genesis "Let's make him a helper" and not a slave, n thus a woman was created! So that dinner, na u sopos cook am, i fit help u peel maggi (willingly)! That laundry, na u go do am, may b i fit help u gather my dirty clothes cos u fit no knw which 1 dirty, which 1 clean! U go sweep house, i go help u dust electronics! No vex na helper i be, no be me talk am na God o
Re: . by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:38pm On Dec 22, 2013
Tuntheycr7: God said in Genesis "Let's make him a helper" and not a slave, n thus a woman was created! So that dinner, na u sopos cook am, i fit help u peel maggi (willingly)! That laundry, na u go do am, may b i fit help u gather my dirty clothes cos u fit no knw which 1 dirty, which 1 clean! U go sweep house, i go help u dust electronics! No vex na helper i be, no be me talk am na God o
If we both work, put food on the table I think we should do 50/50 around the house, I help in the garden, u help with the laundry, I cook for you, you wash the dishes, I get pregnant for you, you clean the poo poo

1 Like

Re: . by Ishilove: 10:56pm On Dec 22, 2013
Ihedinobi:
It's ikwokirikwo and reverse cowgirl (not cowboy, Ishilove angry I gakwara school?) You know, something like that cheesy
Kai, ihe!!! shocked So you know what it is?? cheesy
Re: . by Ishilove: 11:02pm On Dec 22, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: embarassed mind explaining?
Ask Ihedinobi. He is the expert in ikwokirikwo matters wink grin
Re: . by xynerise: 11:08pm On Dec 22, 2013
@op.
1. Feed me more
2. Assist me in taking care of my little angels
3. Bedmatically endowed grin
4. Be patient and endure in the time of trials and tribulations(Recession grin).....to mention a few cool
Re: . by ZeinabBadawi: 11:23pm On Dec 22, 2013

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Before And After Photo Of A Pretty Mum When She Was Pregnant With Triplets / Why Mothers Should Be More Honoured And Respected Than Fathers. / My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.