Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Do Not Be Too Happy About The PDP Members Defecting To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Not Be Too Happy About The PDP Members Defecting To APC (1807 Views)

Wike Sacks Ndubuisi Nwankwo For Defecting To APC / Akala Meets With Tinubu & Wife After Defecting To APC (Photo) / Wada Removes 15 LG Chairmen For Defecting To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Be Too Happy About The PDP Members Defecting To APC by BigB11(m): 6:40pm On Dec 22, 2013
What's up with all this defection noise?
Why are we so happy about this new development?
What exactly do we expect when is all said and done?

What we forget to recognize is the fact that PDP defecting to APC will only give us the same old same, the same sad sorry @as stories, the same failed state...changing party by the same hyenas that FAILED us, STOLE from us and DEGRADED the standard of this nation will change NOTHING at the end of the day. This action would only give us a little bit more of what we have been getting for the past 15 years. This is nothing but a smoke screen!!!!

I see absolutely nothing good resulting from OBJ romancing with APC or all these other PDP members running from everywhere to stack themselves into APC bus.

What is going on here clearly has nothing to do with Jonathan or Nigeria failed state; it simply has everything to do with these people realizing that PDP party is no longer lucrative. It is now time for them to think deeply about their various pockets and how or where these pockets would continue to be filled with more stolen money.

I honestly feel that Nigeria is better off with new people with fresh ideas. Therefore, instead of APC embracing these career thieves from PDP, APC should close their doors and look for young, and knowledgeable members with effective and efficient ideas to move this country from this failed sad sorrow state.

Please do not be too quick to be happy or accept these thieves jumping the bus because sooner or later we will find this bus in the same muddy ditch (next to the PDP crashed bus they jumped off of); because their sad action is only to benefit themselves and absolutely nothing else.

5 Likes

Re: Do Not Be Too Happy About The PDP Members Defecting To APC by donphilopus: 6:44pm On Dec 22, 2013
Master, are we playing football here?? You've been using "deflection", instead of "defection".

1 Like

Re: Do Not Be Too Happy About The PDP Members Defecting To APC by BigB11(m): 6:55pm On Dec 22, 2013
You've been using "deflection", instead of "defection"
Oga, we do not have to sleep and face the same direction at all times. I deliberately used DEFLECTION instead of DEFECTION. It is OK to use other words apart from the ones being used by Nigerian newspaper.
FYI:
Deflection means the act of changing or causing something to change direction or deviating/ turning your back on your beliefs.

It will be changed.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Be Too Happy About The PDP Members Defecting To APC by jamace(m): 7:29pm On Dec 22, 2013
Oga Big B1, welcome back to the forum. I missed you o. grin grin grin
Re: Do Not Be Too Happy About The PDP Members Defecting To APC by ITbomb(m): 7:43pm On Dec 22, 2013
Same thoughts here, they came as progressive disparaging all PDP had done and promising a new start but now desperately looking for the same people that destroyed Nigeria.
It only shows that all they want is power to take us back to the dark days

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Be Too Happy About The PDP Members Defecting To APC by Olaolufred(m): 8:17pm On Dec 22, 2013
donphilopus: Master, are we playing football here?? You've been using "deflection", instead of "defection".

Result of half-baked sssce if not university certificate.
Re: Do Not Be Too Happy About The PDP Members Defecting To APC by Olaolufred(m): 8:23pm On Dec 22, 2013
Thank God you said I shouldn't be too happy. I should be Happy but not too.

So, mr OP, I AM HAPPY.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Be Too Happy About The PDP Members Defecting To APC by BigB11(m): 8:28pm On Dec 22, 2013
Slowly but surely, new APC will end up becoming old PDP.
Re: Do Not Be Too Happy About The PDP Members Defecting To APC by phapi(m): 8:28pm On Dec 22, 2013
Let wait and see how the APC sojourn gonna luk lyk?

PDP Till 20and 4ever
GEJ Till 2019

Haters *APC* go hang doz transformer bought by PDP lead Govt

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Be Too Happy About The PDP Members Defecting To APC by donphilopus: 9:03pm On Dec 22, 2013
Olaolufred:

Result of half-baked sssce if not university certificate.
Lol!
Re: Do Not Be Too Happy About The PDP Members Defecting To APC by ShineIt: 9:12pm On Dec 22, 2013
APC or CPC or OPC it doesn't matter, y'all have to wait your turn from 2019.
Re: Do Not Be Too Happy About The PDP Members Defecting To APC by africana1977: 9:47pm On Dec 22, 2013
What's up with all this deflection noise?
Why are we so happy about this new development?
What exactly do we expect when is all said and done?

What we forget to recognize is the fact that PDP deflecting to APC will only give us the same old same, the same sad sorry @as stories, the same failed state...changing party by the same hyenas that FAILED us, STOLE from us and DEGRADED the standard of this nation will change NOTHING at the end of the day. This action would only give us a little bit more of what we have been getting for the past 15 years. This is nothing but a smoke screen!!!!

I see absolutely nothing good resulting from OBJ romancing with APC or all these other PDP members running from everywhere to stack themselves into APC bus.

What is going on here clearly has nothing to do with Jonathan or Nigeria failed state; it simply has everything to do with these people realizing that PDP party is no longer lucrative. It is now time for them to think deeply about their various pockets and how or where these pockets would continue to be filled with more stolen money.

I honestly feel that Nigeria is better off with new people with fresh ideas. Therefore, instead of APC embracing these career thieves from PDP, APC should close their doors and look for young, and knowledgeable members with effective and efficient ideas to move this country from this failed sad sorrow state.

Please do not be too quick to be happy or accept these thieves jumping the bus because sooner or later we will find this bus in the same muddy ditch (next to the PDP crashed bus they jumped off of); because their sad action is only to benefit themselves and absolutely nothing else.
I have been reading great topics and various news on this forum for a few years now with no interest to register as a member. But this topic got me to register and post my very first comment today. This topic belongs to the front page.
This is a very interesting topic and a wake up call for my people. We tend to only go by the motion without thinking of tomorrow. I agree,APC or CPC or OPC it doesn't matter as long as we get it right come 2015. Thanks you for this topic bigb.
Re: Do Not Be Too Happy About The PDP Members Defecting To APC by zomby(m): 3:35am On Dec 23, 2013
Same thoughts here, they came as progressive disparaging all PDP had done and promising a new start but now desperately looking for the same people that destroyed Nigeria.
It only shows that all they want is power to take us back to the dark days

You can say that again.

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Be Too Happy About The PDP Members Defecting To APC by BigB11(m): 4:20am On Dec 26, 2013
Now that the old PDP is gradually changing to the new APC, it may not be a bad idea for the Nigerian youth to come together and come up with another party.

APC members are more or less like snakes that have just completed the removal of their shed skin; at the end of the day they all remain the same poisonous snakes of many colors.
Nigerians should not be f00lish to fall for this rubbish once again.

We want new people, new ideas, new system and new party. Nigeria deserves a true brand new life, I honestly don't see this taking place with this fake party, called APC.
Re: Do Not Be Too Happy About The PDP Members Defecting To APC by agbameta: 4:38am On Dec 26, 2013
Big B1: Now that the old PDP is gradually changing to the new APC, it may not be a bad idea for the Nigerian youth to come together and come up with another party.

APC members are more or less like snakes that have just completed the removal of their shed skin; at the end of the day they all remain the same poisonous snakes of many colors.
Nigerians should not be f00lish to fall for this rubbish once again.

We want new people, new ideas, new system and new party. Nigeria deserves a true brand new life, I honestly don't see this taking place with this fake party, called APC.

1. I do agree with you that we need new faces and if I might add, new ideas, but new faces and ideas doesn't mean you are getting good governance because it's very possible to end up with bad governance even with new faces..

2. Switching political parties is a double edge sword, it's either you end up with something different or the same thing. The most important thing is party culture, party philosophy, programs and manifestos. When you cross over to another party, you pick up their culture and ways of doing things and if doing good things is what your new party is known for, you are very likely to deliver good performance..

3. Amosun left the PDP to join the ACN and he's delivered way more than the previous 8 years PDP administration within a single term simply because of the performance culture the ACN/APC is known for..

Bottom line, it's always about the party and their governance culture.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Be Too Happy About The PDP Members Defecting To APC by jamace(m): 9:18am On Dec 26, 2013
Watching.
Re: Do Not Be Too Happy About The PDP Members Defecting To APC by GodpassU: 10:09am On Dec 26, 2013
Either pdp or apc ..., all na long thang. Poverty has really killed dis nation n pple dont see our dese federals maintain d poverty rate from reducing. Poor man wants to feed...doesnt care about his rights.
Re: Do Not Be Too Happy About The PDP Members Defecting To APC by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 26, 2013
agbameta:

1. I do agree with you that we need new faces and if I might add, new ideas, but new faces and ideas doesn't mean you are getting good governance because it's very possible to end up with bad governance even with new faces..

2. Switching political parties is a double edge sword, it's either you end up with something different or the same thing. The most important thing is party culture, party philosophy, programs and manifestos. When you cross over to another party, you pick up their culture and ways of doing things and if doing good things is what your new party is known for, you are very likely to deliver good performance..

3. Amosun left the PDP to join the ACN and he's delivered way more than the previous 8 years PDP administration within a single term simply because of the performance culture the ACN/APC is known for..

Bottom line, it's always about the party and their governance culture.

If Amosun was still in PDP, he woul never have won a primary talk less of becoming governor.

There is a clear difference between the culture of APC and PDP.
Re: Do Not Be Too Happy About The PDP Members Defecting To APC by agbameta: 11:17am On Dec 26, 2013
Akinmail:

If Amosun was still in PDP, he woul never have won a primary talk less of becoming governor.

There is a clear difference between the culture of APC and PDP.

Irrelevant and redundant. Fact remains that people sometimes do better with another party because of party culture, policies, manifestos and decipline and Amosun is a great example. Deal with that.
Re: Do Not Be Too Happy About The PDP Members Defecting To APC by OneNaira6: 11:34am On Dec 26, 2013
I watched The Whole Defecting Thing In The Sideline But I Don't Know About You OP But I'm Happy With It. It Shows Me That GEJ Is Doing Something Right If All The Criminals We Know In PDP Are Defecting To APC And The Same APC That Downputted Them And Accused Them For All The Things Wrong With Nigeria That The "Progressive" Would Fix Are In Fact Accepting Them And Trying To Woo More To Come. To Me, It's A Good Thing. It Shows That God Is Actually In Existence In Nigeria And Haven't Left The Country To Rot. I've Said In The Past That APC And PDP Are The Same And APC Is PlayingNigerians Mugu With The Whole "Progressive And Anti Corruption" Mantra. I Was Attacked For It Back Then. I Equally Said PDP Would Use The Defeating Leaders As A Strong Point Against APC To Get The People On Their Side By Mentioning "APC Is Cleansing Them Of The Bad Eggs". Again, I Was Attacked In The Past For It. Shebi Everything I Deducted Back Then Is Coming True. I'm Happy, I See All This As A Good Thing
Re: Do Not Be Too Happy About The PDP Members Defecting To APC by ratiken(m): 11:36am On Dec 26, 2013
For all the old crooks (Obj, IBB, Atiku, Abdulsalam, Danjuma, tinubu etc) within the corridors of power to gather together to fight GEJ irrespective of their individual differences means GEJ is doing something different from the Norms they were used to.
That is the change we've been yearning for. For that we are sticking to GEJ until proven otherwise.

That is my simple logic.
Re: Do Not Be Too Happy About The PDP Members Defecting To APC by egift(m): 3:52pm On Dec 26, 2013
Big B1, cry me a river. You should doff your hat for the APC. Without spending kobo on elections, APC is winning Wards counsel, LGA Chairmen, State Governorship position, HoR, Senate seats and more. Come 2015, the party will crown it with the Presidency and start developing Nigeria on all front.

PDP just the look like mumu.
Re: Do Not Be Too Happy About The PDP Members Defecting To APC by vicenteze: 4:05pm On Dec 26, 2013
donphilopus: Master, are we playing football here?? You've been using "deflection", instead of "defection".
may be you forgotten your eye glasses
Re: Do Not Be Too Happy About The PDP Members Defecting To APC by stopdat1: 4:08pm On Dec 26, 2013
Wat rily amazes mi iz dier 2015 projctns.apc will claim 5 whole north states iz a humongous fallacy
Re: Do Not Be Too Happy About The PDP Members Defecting To APC by vicenteze: 4:14pm On Dec 26, 2013
egift: Big B1, cry me a river. You should doff your hat for the APC. Without spending kobo on elections, APC is winning Wards counsel, LGA Chairmen, State Governorship position, HoR, Senate seats and more. Come 2015, the party will crown it with the Presidency and start developing Nigeria on all front.

PDP just the look like mumu.
see how your mouth is running like tap...op you know that they have handed pdp to him so GEJ all the way
Re: Do Not Be Too Happy About The PDP Members Defecting To APC by donphilopus: 4:20pm On Dec 26, 2013
vicent eze: may be you forgotten your eye glasses
When did you visit this thread??
Re: Do Not Be Too Happy About The PDP Members Defecting To APC by vicenteze: 4:28pm On Dec 26, 2013
One_Naira: I watched The Whole Defecting Thing In The Sideline But I Don't Know About You OP But I'm Happy With It. It Shows Me That GEJ Is Doing Something Right If All The Criminals We Know In PDP Are Defecting To APC And The Same APC That Downputted Them And Accused Them For All The Things Wrong With Nigeria That The "Progressive" Would Fix Are In Fact Accepting Them And Trying To Woo More To Come. To Me, It's A Good Thing. It Shows That God Is Actually In Existence In Nigeria And Haven't Left The Country To Rot. I've Said In The Past That APC And PDP Are The Same And APC Is PlayingNigerians Mugu With The Whole "Progressive And Anti Corruption" Mantra. I Was Attacked For It Back Then. I Equally Said PDP Would Use The Defeating Leaders As A Strong Point Against APC To Get The People On Their Side By Mentioning "APC Is Cleansing Them Of The Bad Eggs". Again, I Was Attacked In The Past For It. Shebi Everything I Deducted Back Then Is Coming True. I'm Happy, I See All This As A Good Thing
don't mind those criminals..they have officially handed pdp to GEJ and it remains atiku may he is waiting to perform his usually duty by running against GEJ in primaries so to look as if man and man dey fight.
Re: Do Not Be Too Happy About The PDP Members Defecting To APC by israel007: 4:34pm On Dec 26, 2013
I can't wrap my head around it. But I'll just be watching
Re: Do Not Be Too Happy About The PDP Members Defecting To APC by vicenteze: 4:34pm On Dec 26, 2013
donphilopus: When did you visit this thread??
time does not matter but all I know is for to go check your eye glasses
Re: Do Not Be Too Happy About The PDP Members Defecting To APC by donphilopus: 5:07pm On Dec 26, 2013
vicent eze: time does not matter but all I know is for to go check your eye glasses
Time does not matter?? When he first created this thread; do you know what he wrote?? He wrote "deflection", instead of "defection", but he later changed it!

You're here telling me "time does not matter."
Re: Do Not Be Too Happy About The PDP Members Defecting To APC by zomby(m): 5:55pm On Dec 26, 2013
donphilopus: Time does not matter?? When he first created this thread; do you know what he wrote?? He wrote "deflection", instead of "defection", but he later changed it!

You're here telling me "time does not matter."

This boy, why don't you grow up, get a life or go and hug a transformer?
Out of all the things listed on this topic DEFECTION or DEFLECTION is the most important to you? And you wonder why you can't grow? What a poo head!
Re: Do Not Be Too Happy About The PDP Members Defecting To APC by donphilopus: 6:01pm On Dec 26, 2013
zomby:

This boy, why don't you grow up, get a life or go and hug a transformer?
Out of all the things listed on this topic DEFECTION or DEFLECTION is the most important to you? And you wonder why you can't grow? What a poo head!

Don't get me angry, pls! Are you stewpid?? Or did you not see the place where the guy said I should go get my eye glass?? Did you even bother to check what we've been saying?? Are you just trying to be stewpid, or you're naturally a nitwit?? Pls, don't provoke me to anger!

Are we talking about this thread, or I was arguing with the game over the eye glass issue?? Try and grow up kid!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zik, Ojukwu And Ndigbo By Uchenna Nwankwo / The Update From The Federal High Court Abuja 5th Of Feb 2015 Of Imo State Pdp / The Student Union Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.