Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Obi Should Be In Jail By Now- pix - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Should Be In Jail By Now- pix (1876 Views)

Brigadier-General Ransome-Kuti Sentenced To Six Months In Jail / See What Is Happening In Owerri Now(pix) / Tinubu Would Have Been In Jail By Now – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Should Be In Jail By Now- pix by muktarl: 9:06pm On Dec 22, 2013
jonathan is corrupt. people like obi should be questioned. the biggest mall in africa

Re: Obi Should Be In Jail By Now- pix by muktarl: 9:07pm On Dec 22, 2013
am a messegar of allar. my mission is to expose evil men so that they will be arrested.
Re: Obi Should Be In Jail By Now- pix by muktarl: 9:09pm On Dec 22, 2013
i was in the meeting where it was planned. they asked me to contribute 2billion i refused. that is why they are fighting muktarl till today.
Re: Obi Should Be In Jail By Now- pix by Zonacom(m): 9:48pm On Dec 22, 2013
Mtcheeew!
Re: Obi Should Be In Jail By Now- pix by stevecantrell: 9:52pm On Dec 22, 2013
11.5000° N, 13.0000° E
muktarl: am a messegar of allar. my mission is to expose evil men so that they will be arrested.

There are about 2500 armed and evil men hiding between 11.5000° N, 13.0000° E and 9.3333° N, 12.5000° E pls could you expose their location before exposing anyone else ?
Re: Obi Should Be In Jail By Now- pix by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 10:00pm On Dec 22, 2013
Another resident BH agent on NL doing what they know best. Megida how market for maiduguri naa?
Re: Obi Should Be In Jail By Now- pix by muktarl: 10:02pm On Dec 22, 2013
steve_cantrell: 11.5000° N, 13.0000° E

There are about 2500 armed and evil men hiding between 11.5000° N, 13.0000° E and 9.3333° N, 12.5000° E pls could you expose their location before exposing anyone else ?

give me their names and you will see what muktarl can do. i personally rescued women and children from war front.
Re: Obi Should Be In Jail By Now- pix by muktarl: 10:03pm On Dec 22, 2013
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:
Another resident BH agent on NL doing what they know best. Megida how market for maiduguri naa?

yanmiri like you
Re: Obi Should Be In Jail By Now- pix by stevecantrell: 10:04pm On Dec 22, 2013
muktarl:

give me their names and you will see what muktarl can do. i personally rescued women and children from war front.

#speechless
Re: Obi Should Be In Jail By Now- pix by yibomustgo(m): 10:04pm On Dec 22, 2013
Obi milked the Ibos dry while they were asleep grin grin grin

He murdered his fellow Ibos when they were sleeping grin
Re: Obi Should Be In Jail By Now- pix by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 22, 2013
Chino....

You are losing your mind....
Re: Obi Should Be In Jail By Now- pix by gratieao: 10:24pm On Dec 22, 2013
muktarl: jonathan is corrupt. people like obi should be questioned. the biggest mall in africa
Are you aware that Obi is richer than your entire village before he became governor?

1 Like

Re: Obi Should Be In Jail By Now- pix by gratieao: 10:27pm On Dec 22, 2013
muktarl: i was in the meeting where it was planned. they asked me to contribute 2billion i refused. that is why they are fighting muktarl till today.
I'll advise you to pay a visit to any Psychiatric Hospital in your area before your condition becomes more outrageous and irreversible.
Re: Obi Should Be In Jail By Now- pix by FreeGlobe(f): 10:52pm On Dec 22, 2013
gratieao:
Are you aware that Obi is richer than your entire village before he became governor?
lies from useless sycophants. @op, the fraudster governor will not evade justice. He has never built a project in Anambra with 10% standard as this. we know he is a fraud but keep exposing him. He also built a hotel in SA

1 Like

Re: Obi Should Be In Jail By Now- pix by muktarl: 10:56pm On Dec 22, 2013
FreeGlobe:
lies from useless sycophants. @op, the fraudster governor will not evade justice. He has never built a project in Anambra with 10% standard as this. we know he is a fraud but keep exposing him. He also built a hotel in SA

even my 2billion is stock in that mall. this same reason all my oil blocks has been seized by jonathan.
Re: Obi Should Be In Jail By Now- pix by muktarl: 10:58pm On Dec 22, 2013
gratieao:

do you know my village? if i was not rich they would not have called me to come and invest. up till now my 2billion in that mall.
Re: Obi Should Be In Jail By Now- pix by muktarl: 11:18pm On Dec 22, 2013
yibomustgo: Obi milked the Ibos dry while they were asleep grin grin grin

He murdered his fellow Ibos when they were sleeping grin

50% of the money belongs to me. does yanmiri have money? they gave them 20pounds after the war, so then dont have money. my 2billion is invested in that mall.
Re: Obi Should Be In Jail By Now- pix by Brimmie(m): 1:29am On Dec 23, 2013
Musiwa is that you?

1 Like

Re: Obi Should Be In Jail By Now- pix by cumpaddre(m): 3:50am On Dec 23, 2013
Brimmie: Musiwa is that you?
This is exactly wat I wanted to ask cheesy
Re: Obi Should Be In Jail By Now- pix by obayaya(m): 6:32am On Dec 23, 2013
FreeGlobe:

Whenever I hear these sort of things, I just wonder what's wrong with Nigerians.

Obi was a very rich man before coming to government. An astute Business man. The youngest chairman of fidelity bank.

when he became governor, he handed over his business at next international to his brother. who I believe is an astute Business man Too.

so are you guys trying to Say that since he's in government, the management of his company should neglect Business opportunities and go bankrupt just to satisfy you guys?

I'm still waiting for the day someone will bring proof of these allegations.

Business is business. On why he didn't locate the mall in anambra. His business must have done their feasibility studies and concluded that Abuja is the best location.

All we need is a proof he built the mall with anambra money and he's as good as in jail. Cos anambra has a lot of political gladiators who wanna do away with Obi.

Maybe these gladiators are blind to such strong evidence? I don't think so.. Even Ngige would have used such allegations as campaign tool.

1 Like

Re: Obi Should Be In Jail By Now- pix by FreeGlobe(f): 7:52am On Dec 23, 2013
obayaya:

Whenever I hear these sort of things, I just wonder what's wrong with Nigerians.

Obi was a very rich man before coming to government. An astute Business man. The youngest chairman of fidelity bank.

when he became governor, he handed over his business at next international to his brother. who I believe is an astute Business man Too.

so are you guys trying to Say that since he's in government, the management of his company should neglect Business opportunities and go bankrupt just to satisfy you guys?

I'm still waiting for the day someone will bring proof of these allegations.

Business is business. On why he didn't locate the mall in anambra. His business must have done their feasibility studies and concluded that Abuja is the best location.

All we need is a proof he built the mall with anambra money and he's as good as in jail. Cos anambra has a lot of political gladiators who wanna do away with Obi.

Maybe these gladiators are blind to such strong evidence? I don't think so.. Even Ngige would have used such allegations as campaign tool.
you people can stop deceiving ignorant people with these obi was very rich before coming into governance hogwash. why didn't he build this billions of naira mall and other properties even in south Africa before coming into politics. who knew Fidelity bank before obi became governor? Fidelity bank was already going to be merged with bigger banks before obi became governor.
That a sitting governor will fail to invest this project in his state even with the state's money shows admittance of failure of leadership and this is the same man whopping ethnic sentiments but investing in north and SW. For example chimaroke looted Enugu funds but he still invested these monies in his private properties in the state, adding to the state economy. Ngige too despite not stealing built his hotel in Anambra.
Re: Obi Should Be In Jail By Now- pix by obayaya(m): 8:38am On Dec 23, 2013
FreeGlobe:
you people can stop deceiving ignorant people with these obi was very rich before coming into governance hogwash. why didn't he build this billions of naira mall and other properties even in south Africa before coming into politics. who knew Fidelity bank before obi became governor? Fidelity bank was already going to be merged with bigger banks before obi became governor.
That a sitting governor will fail to invest this project in his state even with the state's money shows admittance of failure of leadership and this is the same man whopping ethnic sentiments but investing in north and SW. For example chimaroke looted Enugu funds but he still invested these monies in his private properties in the state, adding to the state economy. Ngige too despite not stealing built his hotel in Anambra.

The truth remains that obi was well to do before coming to government.. Next international was already a multi million naira business in addition to being chairman at fidelity.

Fidelity was about to merge with bigger banks? But How come fidelity bank still stands strong after buying over other banks.

Obi was rich. you can't take that away from him. And you can't hold him responsible for business decisions made by a board he no longer sits on.

http://www.elombah.com/index.php/articles-mainmenu/15312-governor-peter-obi-s-next-international-limited

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Obi
Re: Obi Should Be In Jail By Now- pix by Andrew3(m): 8:48am On Dec 23, 2013
Brimmie: Musiwa is that you?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Obi Should Be In Jail By Now- pix by mgbeketoto: 8:48am On Dec 23, 2013
It is not a good thing to wish anyone DEATH at the end of this sweet year!
I will RESIST ALL temptation and try again after 01/01/2014!!!! kiss
Re: Obi Should Be In Jail By Now- pix by FreeGlobe(f): 6:20pm On Dec 23, 2013
obayaya:

The truth remains that obi was well to do before coming to government.. Next international was already a multi million naira business in addition to being chairman at fidelity.

Fidelity was about to merge with bigger banks? But How come fidelity bank still stands strong after buying over other banks.

Obi was rich. you can't take that away from him. And you can't hold him responsible for business decisions made by a board he no longer sits on.

http://www.elombah.com/index.php/articles-mainmenu/15312-governor-peter-obi-s-next-international-limited

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Obi
Hahaha, say that to the marines. which governor was not "well to do before coming into government". obi before governor can be likened to a pauper to orji kalu before governor but it didn't stop orji kalu from stealing state funds. You people should find another excuse for Peter obi and his looting. we all know fidelity bank is where it is today because of strong Anambra govt patronage at the expense of development in the state the reason obi was desperate to install a staff of the bank to succeed him. The topic of this thread remains valid. Peter obi is supposed to be in jail.

(1) (Reply)

Sahara Reporters, Please Publish Stella Oduah's Resume! / President Jonathan Also Carries Bag Of Rice / I Have Made Up My Mind To Vote For Gej

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.