Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,355 members, 7,819,259 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

There Will Be Recovery - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Will Be Recovery (392 Views)

A Marine Spirit Is Stopping My Recovery Process From A Spinal Cord Injury / Drop A Prayer For Gov Sullivan's Quick Recovery! / Total Recovery Through The Power Of The Word Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Will Be Recovery by Adekdammy: 7:28am On Dec 23, 2013
What are those things we have lost and its as if recovery or restoration it's impossible, Joel 2:25 says I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten, the Hooper, the destroyer, and the cutter, my great army which I send among you. Faith in His word restores what is broken and change it into something awesome. Cos we are of God, before this year runs out, there will be recovery and restoration according to the word of God IJN, amen. Have a blessed day at work. Maranatha...He cometh soon.[b]What are those things we have lost and its as if recovery or restoration it's impossible, Joel 2:25 says I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten, the Hooper, the destroyer, and the cutter, my great army which I send among you. Faith in His word restores what is broken and change it into something awesome. Cos we are of God, before this year runs out, there will be recovery and restoration according to the word of God IJN, amen. Have a blessed day at work. Maranatha...He cometh soon.[/b]What are those things we have lost and its as if recovery or restoration it's impossible, Joel 2:25 says I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten, the Hooper, the destroyer, and the cutter, my great army which I send among you. Faith in His word restores what is broken and change it into something awesome. Cos we are of God, before this year runs out, there will be recovery and restoration according to the word of God IJN, amen. Have a blessed day at work. Maranatha...He cometh soon.

(1) (Reply)

Should Christmass Be Celebrated? / A Pesonal Note From Dickand Joy Innes / Common New Year Resolutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.