Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,054 members, 7,835,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

My Tears For Nigeria [A Must READ] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Tears For Nigeria [A Must READ] (400 Views)

Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) / Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures / Is Nigeria A Developing Or A 3rd World Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Tears For Nigeria [A Must READ] by Tchitntdu(m): 7:35am On Dec 23, 2013

In the midst of plenty the people of this nation are terribly in anguish.

In a man's letter lies the unclothedness of his heart, see my heart and feel my sadness. I am in pain and sorrow, my joints disjointed like a child with chronic jaundice. My heart bleeds while my tears are uncontrollably rolling down my cheeks for Nigeria.

It is a shame that our secondary school teachers are teaching our future leaders the history and culture of white men to the detriment of our own culture and heritage. Our universities are the finished product of a failed system where some lecturers compliment the efforts of some parents by offering the female students sex for grade and some ladies give theirs freely in order to pass their exams. What a jamboree of all illicit happenings that have reduced the certificates of Nigerian schools at all levels to ridicule.

Corruption is the grandfather of all evil in Nigeria, the facilitator of election rigging, the collaborator of all political assassinations, the mover that promotes and catapults puppets into power, the prince of sabotage and the destroyer of Nigeria's soul, the invisible bullet that destroyed functional laws in Nigeria.

How do we deal with this consuming 10 letter word that has impregnated our politicians to obesity?

How do we decode this virus that seems to have been resistant to all approach?

Is this country really one country?
..Source: http://www.mediapostng.com/2013/12/my-tears-for-nigeria-must-read.html

(1) (Reply)

Al- Mustapha Challenges Obasanjo To Public Debate. / The Country Belongs To All Nigerians Jonathan Tells Politicians / Federal Government To Recover Benin Artifacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.